Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Fun > Dream family game!

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

wouldyourlikewhatdoingthoughtstalkthishavenamewithchatbabyrandomhoursschoolpersothatnamesbbpargamejusttodayexpectedbabies

Online Users

Guests: 43
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Fun

December 07, 2010 11:40AM
here's the game. A mAke your own family game. What would be your dream family? you can make up you kids' names, where you live ( where you dream to live in the world, please), what pets you have and their names, what is your husbands' name, and how many children you have, adopted or born, and how many kids you have, and the kids' ages. Now, i'll start!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 11:49AM by star10.
December 07, 2010 11:48AM
Well, I would have ten kids! The names i would choose for them would be, and i would have five girls and five boys. Well, the oldset would be Faith, and she would be 11, , Bryant, 9, Allicea, 8, Bree, 7, Thomas, 6, Kaden, 4, Jeff, 1, and twins, Allie and Conner, both would be one month. I would have my husbands' name Jefferson, and nick-name Jeff, just like Jeff that is one year old in the family. We would have three pets, and two dogs and one cat. The cat's name is Kaya, and the two dogs and named Cinnineman and Scout.We would live in Hawii. I love Hawii.

star10

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 11:49AM by star10.
December 07, 2010 06:00PM
i would live in England i would have 11 children 6 boys and 5 girls the boys would be called Matt,Adam,Jason,Max,Felix and Alex the girls would be called Emily,Allesha,Rebecca ann,Rebecca cath and Charlotte their ages would be Matt 12 Emily 11 Adam 10 Allesha 9 twin girls rebecca ann 7 and rebecca cath 7 Jason 6 Charlotte 5 Max 4 Felix 3 and Alex 1 my husbands name would be William
I would live in Oakwood, OH (USA). My husband's name will be Cameron and we will have three children. Our oldest son will be David Scott he is six. We will then have twin girls, Emily Jeanne and Grace Joanne. I'll be an interior designer and author. Cameron will be an architect. Each child will have their own dog and Cameron and I will have one.
Cameron and I would have Sails; a white, blue eyed Husky.
David will have a yellow Lab Jack.
Emily will own a black and white Husky named Bee.
Grace will have her own gray and white Husky named Cherry.

And let me tell you his WILL be reality!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 09:59PM by theis127.
Obvss this isn't reality.. no one can really afford 6 kids:

I would live in Montreal and be married to the love of my life so it a total sweetheart with me. We will have 6 kids; Juliette who is 10, Mason who is 7, Jeremiah who is 5, Brileigh who is 3, Skyler who is 1 and have an adopted daughter named Ivy who is the newborn of the family. We will have a dog named Rocky who is a husky with blue eyes. I will be a teacher and my husband will be a doctor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 03:06AM by -Babylover-.
December 08, 2010 03:28AM
^I think it is, it's how many you want and sure people can afford 6, I have 4 siblings, and my parents want another surpris

I would live in Ontario, maybe Toronto smiling smiley I want 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls. Nicholas would be 8, Eden would be 6, Joel would be 3, Brady and Jordan(girl) would be 1 year old twins smiling smiley

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

December 08, 2010 03:16PM
Well, I would have 2 kids (boring, I know..)
Anyways, they would both be girls and their names would be: Ula (8 years old) and Zara (1 year old). We would still live in Slovenia, in Mirna, where I live now, just in another house..grinning smiley I would have a Chow Chow, named Lola and my chinchilla Mimi (chinchillas live up to 30 years, Mimi is now only 1!)
December 09, 2010 02:07AM
I would live in Florida.I would have 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 girl.
Oldest would be Ava Lina Mae she will be 8 she would have beautiful Brown
hair.She would be Sporty and loves to play.2nd will be Jamie he will be 5 and very smart.He would have short black hair.Then last would be Evan he will be 2 and very cute and funny.My husbands name will be Brandon and we will have 2 pets 1 dog -husky boy named Momo and a cat-female Russian blue named Toaka

super mum
My dream family would be.......

I would live in Maine with my husband, 8 kids, a cat, and 2 dogs in a 2 floor house. I would have 5 girls and 3 boys. Their names would be Thomas 12, Jamie 10, Emilee 8, Twins: Addison and Bradley 5, Carter 4, Kylee Marie 2, and Adalayah 6 months. My husbands name would be Tyler.
My Dream Family:
Married to the Love of my life
Have 4 sweet kids: Jaxon Cameron (boy), Jordan Nicole (girl), Danielle Marie (girl) and Daniel William.
I would live Montreal Paris or either Victoria (perhaps Port Coquitlam)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 12:06AM by RidinSolo.
I would have five kids. Two boys and three girls. Their names would be; Fernando, Yvette, Andrea, Carlos, and Yesenia. my husband would be a handsome man named Daniel. ♥♥♥
I would have 3 kids Dylan would be 8, Alexis would be 5 and Hope would be 1 I would live In El Paso Texas like I am now and live in a medium house. Dylan would love football and have JB hair Alexis would be great at gymnastics and have brown hair Hope would have adorable spiky hair (brown and blue eyes) that is my dream family.
March 21, 2011 08:39PM
My dream family would be marred to the love of my life. I would like 3 - 4 kids i would like 3 or 2 boys or 1 or 2 girls maybe depends if I have ,3 boys or 2 girls or 1 boy or 3 girls or 2 boys and 1 girl you get it. Their names would be Jace Andrew, ( My dads and my brother middle name) Autumn (maybe I am picky with girl names) Ophelia, Elizabeth Ann ( Mine and my moms middle name) and another boys name not to sure right now what is should be. I would live in Canada were I live now just in a different house. There names will probably change.
August 22, 2011 11:27AM
My dream family would be to marry the love of my life and have 3 kids and live in Wales. The oldest child would be a girl named Tasha, the nxt will be a boy names Alfie and the youngest baby will be called Libby.

Mummy to my adorable babies: Tasha, Libby, Kaylyn, Destiny, Lexi, Alfie, Ashlyn, Justin, Cherry, Annaleigh, Tyler, Pixie, Zack, Desire, Aaliyah & Jay! ♥

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/211/mybabybanner.gif

http://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/d.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/a.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/r.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/l.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/i.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/n.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/g.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/m.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/e.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 11:28AM by darlingme.
August 22, 2011 11:46PM
My dream family would be to be married to a rich doctor, live in a custom built house with many stories. I'd want to live in either Hawaii or Fugi, or on the beach. I'd have two or three children. All of that is basically my dream family! wink

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
May 16, 2016 01:50PM
So it'll start off with my best friend / crush :3
Fathers Name: Michael Del-Mar
Hair Colour: Blonde
Skin Tone: Tan / Pale
Height: 5'11
Build: Athletic
Then me :3
Mothers Name: Madison Del-Mar
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 5'8
Build: Little Over Average
Then our 4 children,
Children:
Name: Georgia Kathleen Del-Mar
Height: 5'4
Sports: Dance
Name: Eviah Erin Del-Mar
Height: 5'3
Sports: Gymnastics
Name: Tyler Ben Del-Mar
Hair Colour: Blonde
Height: 4'9
Sport: Swimming
Name: Oliver Connor Del-Mar
Height: 5'0
Sport: Swimming

Thats my dream family smiling smiley
April 03, 2017 01:10PM
Tbh, I would like 6 kids, even tho at the same time I only want 2.
I don't understand myself haha.

My dream family would start in 2026-7, when I'm about 24-25 years old.

I would have a baby girl named Clara Juliet. She would have dark hair and warm hazel eyes. Clara would like art, romance novels, making others happy, and goofing around. She would probably become a novelist.

About 2 years later, I would have a baby boy named Nicholas Arthur. He would have brown hair and striking blue eyes. Nicholas would like cooking, science, lazing around, and caring playing with his younger siblings. He would probably become either a famous chef or a scientist in any field.

About 2 years later, I would have another baby boy named Thomas Elliot. He would have brown hair and friendly hazel eyes. Thomas would like the outdoors, lazing around (his brother's a bad influence!), and generally being a good person like doing charity work or helping others out. He would probably become a botanist.

About 3 years later, I would have a baby girl named Hazel Willow. She would have brown hair and hazel eyes, and literally be almost a twin to Thomas. Hazel would like all kinds of sports, working hard on anything (very much a perfectionist), and be very family-orientated (wow Sims language much, haha). She would probably become a stay-at-home mother to a large family, when she's ready, but before that she would probably be a children's sports coach.

About 3 years later, I would have another baby girl named Louisa Mabel. She would have dark hair and hopeful hazel eyes. Louisa would be my second-youngest, and so would look up to her older siblings (mainly her sisters) for guidance. She would adopt Hazel's love of sports and Clara's love of art, and would be very shy in comparison to her older siblings. Louisa never knows what she wants to be, but as she is continuously gaining new hobbies, she would turn those into jobs (eg. art, writing, sports, etc.) and she is happy doing it that way.

About 3 years later, I would have my last baby - a boy named Simon Felix. He would have brown hair and handsome blue eyes. Simon, like Louisa, would look to his older siblings for guidance. He would adopt Nicholas' curiosity, and Thomas' charity. Simon would become a swooned-after famous pop-singer, well-known for his good deeds and overall charm.

Wow, this turned out long.

PS: I would marry a nice man of course, his name wouldn't matter (but I do want his surname to be aesthetic). Maybe with dark hair and blue eyes. Ah...

Hey, I'm ChristyBelle. I'm British and 14 years old. I've been on this site since 2014. Feel free to message or friend me! : )

Click here to join the BabyValley Protection Squad! Our aim is to help out new members, promote the site, keep the forums active, and message and friend eachother! Join if you want to turn BV back into the place of community and fun like it was before! : )

Expecting: Naomi Lydia!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen