Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Fun > Role PLay > Page 2

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

randombabynamethistalkwiththoughtshaveyournamesbabiespersothatlikewhathoursexpectedjustwouldgamechatbbparschooltodaydoing

Online Users

Guests: 41
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Fun

November 19, 2009 01:29AM
she has been doing good!! and Hannah is really happy shes home!!

~mommy of 8, Nolan Thomas 36 months, Sophia Mae 20 Months, Avery Ray 16 months, Max Lucas 12 month, Hannah Hope 3 months, Sophie Moon 1 month,Haylie Olivia 1 month,Caylee Autumn 1 month and Bailey Rain new born. !~

* I love my kids so much!!!,they are my life!!*
Trichelle: I bet so! Cali is super excited that the new arrivals will be here soon
November 26, 2009 01:22AM
Coraline: yup, I am happy for you and Cali!!!

~mommy of 8, Nolan Thomas 36 months, Sophia Mae 20 Months, Avery Ray 16 months, Max Lucas 12 month, Hannah Hope 3 months, Sophie Moon 1 month,Haylie Olivia 1 month,Caylee Autumn 1 month and Bailey Rain new born. !~

Trichelle: Yep. Me too! How are your kids? Cali is doing great. She is just now beginning to crawl on her own.
November 27, 2009 03:23PM
Coraline: they are Great, Hannah is such a Good big sister, just like Cali will be smiling smiley

Trichelle: Yes, I agree. So has sophia had any trouble since she's been home from I.C.U?
November 27, 2009 04:21PM
coraline" no not really!, shes been fine.

Trichelle: Thats good. We just got back from a walk in the park and are now eating some lunch: carrot sticks, grapes, apple slices, and tea. What about you guys?
November 27, 2009 10:09PM
Coraline: Yummy!.lol, we are eating Dinner, Mac + Cheese

Trichelle: Mmmmmmmmmm!! LOl.
November 30, 2009 07:37PM
Coraline: yeah, would you like to come over some time so the kids can play?

Trichelle: Sure! Cali would love that. She'll be turning 1 year soon. Would you, Nolan, Sophia, and Evie like to come to her 1 year birthday party?
November 30, 2009 11:52PM
Coraline: yup, we would love too.

Trichelle: Ok, cool. Her party will be hosted in live chat
December 02, 2009 02:41PM
Coraline: ok!! can't wait smiling smiley

me as a mum

name:tracy
kids:2 kids rebecca (1 year old we call her becky) samantha (4 months we call her sam)
pets:snow our white rabbit
home:in a huge house in england
job:i help prepature babies
tracy sad smileygoing to get samantha and wake rebecca up)
Welcome Tracy!!
December 04, 2009 03:57AM
Welcome Tracy!!!!!!!

Coraline: the girls are in bed!!

thanks
tracy :goes and makes milk for sam and becky
Trichelle: Phew!! What a day!! It has been quite a day with Cali's birthday party and all
tracy gets sam and becky ready and tidys the house
Trichelle: "No Cali!, ugh!" Cali has done pulled an orament of the tree
December 06, 2009 10:07PM
Coraline: Hannah don't wake Sophia up!!

Hannah: ok mommy!!

Trichelle: *at the doctor with Cali* This is the doctor Cali
Cali: Hwello
Doctor: I'm just going to examine you, ok?
Cali: Owkay
Doctor:*gives Cali shot*
Cali: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Trichelle: Shhhhhhhhhh it's ok Cali
Trichelle:*thinking*, "Oh Boy"
December 07, 2009 03:43AM
awww, poor Cali!!!

Coraline: *walks to Hannah's room* it's time for bed now Hannah

Hannah: kk mommy!!!

Coraline: *walks to room* now I just got to get you to sleep Sophia!!!........... four mines later, aww, Sophia is asleep!!! ( Adoration )

Trichelle: "I'm sorry Cali, but we're not going to play on the swing set right now because mommy has to cook dinner."
Cali: "Bwut mwommy?"
Trichelle: "No sweetie, not right now."
Cali: *Sniffles, then throws dramatic trantrum*
Trichelle: "Oh no, not another trantrum, that's the 3rd time this week!"
December 09, 2009 04:00AM
awww, thats little kids for you!! Songe

Coraline:Hannah it's time for Bed!
Hannah: no!
Coraline: yes,. sweetie it's time for bed!!!
Hannah: no mommy no!!
Coraline: Hannah!!
Hannah: *Crying and screaming* no mommy no!!!!!!!
Coraline: oh boy here we go again purée!.*picks Hannah up and put her in bed* good night,I love you !!

Hannah: *still crying a little* kk mommy, me love you too!!!
Coraline: gets in to bed Will Sophia (I cosleep with her), Zzzzzzz

Cali: Mwommy mwe wanna gwo swee Swanta Cwlause rwight nwow!!!!!
Trichelle: No honey, not right now, I'm sorry but mommy's busy right now
Cali: Bwut mwommy pwease?????
Trichelle: No baby not right now
Cali: *Screams,crys, and throws a horrible tantrum for the 4th time this week*
Trichelle: *Groans* *Thinking:"Oh Cali why do you have to pitch fits 7 times a week, geez"*
tracy.came back from doctors:becky mammys having a baby
becky:what witch a girl or bo
tracy:a b oy
becky:yaah i wanted a brother becauz sam borring now
tracyyawning smileyhh thats nasty sams soo nice if she hears shell cry then she wont be ur freind
sam:waaaaaaaaaaah back not my freind waaah
tracy:say to her ur her freind or u wont hear the end of this
becky:sorry
tracy telling to her hubbie:were having a boy!!
hubbie:a boy how long hav u been pregnant
tracy:im 5 weeks i found out yesterday
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen