Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Fun > Baby Diaries

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

likebabiesthatgamebbpartodayrandomnameswouldjustexpectedhoursdoingthispersothoughtsschoolchatwhattalkyournamehavewithbaby

Online Users

Guests: 44
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Fun

September 20, 2016 02:58AM
Hey everyone! Since this place is sooo quiet lately I decided to come up with a new game. grinning smiley Basically, what you do is you write a diary of what you and your babies are doing each day/week/month.

What I did is I made a new thread called 'Miranda's House'. It's where I live and write about my babies and how we are all doing (and I role play with people who come to visit us). I used the Sims 3 to make a house and took some pictures but you can draw a house in MS Paint or on paper, or even just describe what it looks like with words.

Or you could just write: (username's) Diary and have it as a diary.

Basically you write entries in it about you and your kids and about your life! You can role play in there as well. Putting photos and drawings of your babies is also fun. You can even put drawings of yourself, (not real photos). So why not give it a try?

I would love to see your baby diaries! Let's see who can be the most creative with theirs. And remember, just because your baby went to school doesn't mean you can't still play with them. They are your character to do with as you wish! Draw pictures, make Sims versions of them! Describe what they look like. It's just so much fun!

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen