Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Fun > Good Morning Baby Valley

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

whathavewouldnamebbparchatschoolwithbabiespersolikebabythatexpecteddoingrandomjusttodayhoursgametalkthisthoughtsnamesyour

Online Users

Guests: 50
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Fun

February 14, 2016 10:50PM
Hello people of the earth,

I am back. First, I was Claire_123 and then, Alice_123.

I don't know where to start. When I was younger, I joined baby valley as a website I enjoyed. However, that soon turned into something different.

It began with me, as a young person-- just like any other, wanting to host my own morning show. I did this by
Quote:
Good Morning Baby Valley
. I had no clue about how harsh the moderators were, trying to bring me down, especially chardiella and Steph.

I came to realisation the Baby Valley is not a website to converse, instead is a website to bring you down and is just weird.

I look at it now, thinking, 'jeez, was I this stupid to come on here.' There were better websites than this, for example, Milsberry.

Instead, I glanced on a site that made me feel insecure. Is it full of untruth and bullies like Steph.
February 20, 2016 05:26AM
Hi. I'm sorry you had a bad experience here.

I don't know all the details of what happened because I'm pretty new here myself and I wasn't there to see it. But if you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message. I check my inbox whenever I'm on.

So far, I haven't really spoken much to the mods, so I don't know what they are like. I've found that only a few people are still using the site. Mostly it seems very quiet and a bit dead. But it's at least peaceful and everyone I met has been nice, aside from one person who caused a bit of trouble.

If you like role playing, me and my friend JulietteSmiley have a few threads open in the Fun section of the boards. Feel free to make some characters and join in with your babies. smiling smiley We are nice and friendly and just here to have fun.

Quote:
TheNerdyChick1

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen