Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Fun > My house 2

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

hourslikechatbabythisschoolhavewouldtalknameswithnamepersothoughtsbabiesyourdoingrandomwhatexpectedgamebbparjustthattoday

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Fun

roleplay my house
December 22, 2015 04:55AM
((This is another thread for Julie's house so we can RP a couple of birthday parties))

Quote:
Julie1232
I'm going to skip a bit to Logan, James and Seamore's party.

I'm hanging the banner that says 'Happy Birthday!' and holding Seamore.
He can walk now, but I still hold him.
I hear the doorbell ring and walk over to the door and open it. my sister, Azalea, is here. I hug her and greet her.

((I'm going to say Ryley is having his birthday party with them. We may as well have them all at once))

I rang the doorbell of Julie and Jerry's house. I was wearing a black dress and my usual gold heart necklace. The black dress was simple, made of cotton and came down to just above my knees. It was a summer dress. I was also wearing small gold hoop earrings. I carried Ryley in one arm and I pushed Chuntao's pram with the diaper bag in the bottom. Ryley was dressed up for the party, whatever theme was decided upon. He loved dinosaurs and pirates, so at least two of those options were good.

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
(Okay! Also, in my family, when you turn one, you get your own cake all to yourself. Do you want Ryley to have his own cake? They usually don't eat the entire thing.)

I heard the doorbell and answered it.
"Hi!" I greet her. "Come in!"
I was wearing a blue winter dress that went to my knees. I had small diamond (Not real diamonds) earrings on.
I stepped aside as they walked in. We had a dinosaur and pirate party. Dinosaurs at one side, pirates on the other. Occasionally, there was dinosaurs with an eye patch and pirate hat.
I put Seamore on the floor. He ran to the living room, where he wanted to play.
"Ry-Ry!" He called.
I smiled. "So there's food in the kitchen, if you're hungry."
December 24, 2015 05:15AM
((Oh, that's a really nice tradition. ^_^ I like it. Yeah, Ryley can have a small birthday cake to play with and eat. I don't want to give him a whole cake in case he eats too much and gets a sugar rush, ha ha. Also, I think he would waste most of it. So yeah, just a cupcake or something like that would do for him))

"Thank you" I said. "You look really nice, by the way. I love your dress"

I pushed Chuntao's pram inside as I carried Ryley in with me. I saw through the windows that there was a Happy Birthday banner hanging outside along with streamers and balloons. It looked like a nice day so I took my kids out to Julie's back patio and back yard.

She had a few playground things like a slide, a sandpit, a playhouse and a swing set. I put Ryley down on the grass and he immediately crawled off to look around. I let Chuntao out of her stroller and put her down on a baby blanket on the soft grass. I gave her a couple of toys from the diaper bag.

Ryley was dressed up as a blue and green dinosaur. Chuntao was just wearing a tee shirt with pictures of dinosaurs on it. I looked around at the other kids running around the back yard and smiled, seeing pirates, dinosaurs and mixtures of the two. Everyone looked like they were having fun.

I looked at Juliette. "Oh, thanks. Sure. I might grab a bite" I went inside and got a plate and put different things like fruit salad, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and fairy bread on my plate. I went back outside and saw Ryley playing with Seamore. It didn't take them long to find each other.

Ryley was outside playing when he saw Seamore. He waved a hand and called out to him "Seeee! Pway me!" (which translates to "Seamore, play with me!")

((Okay, I'll give him a cupcake with a candle on it.))
"Thanks! You look good, too," I say back.
Seamore had a green shirt with a pirate on it and pants with dinosaurs on it.
I watched the two boys play with each other. Seamore pretended to be a puppy. "ARff" He said.
January 01, 2016 07:34AM
Ryley had a costume. It looked like a green jumpsuit, with a hood for the dinosaur's head that went over Ryley's head, and a tail sewn on the back. There were fabric triangles going along the dinosaur's back and tail. His tummy was a light blue, and his spikes were too. He had light blue spots on a green background. Ryley loved it.

He crawled on hands and knees towards Seamore "Raaaaarrr!" he growled playfully. He picked up a toy and threw it towards Seamore "Fets!" He called out (meaning 'fetch!')

Chuntao lay on her back, looking at the sky. She just had a small pink skirt on and her dino t shirt with green dinos on it. She shook a rattle in the air and giggled, seeing birds fly overhead. A buzzy bee flew past and she shook her rattle at that as well.

I walked over to stand beside Julie. "So, do you need a hand with anything?" I said, as I munched a carrot stick."Oh, I almost forgot!" I went to the diaper bag under Chuntao's pram and got out a couple of presents wrapped in green and blue paper. There was one for Logan, one for James and one for Seamore. I got another one out for Ryley. "Where do we put the presents?" I asked.

February 11, 2016 10:28AM
*ending off this role play so we can use the thread again if we want to*

I put the presents in the pile with all the others and wee enjoyed the rest of the party. Ryley won a toy in the pass the parcel game. He also had fun playing pretend with the other kids. He opened his present after Seamore and got a stuffed dinosaur toy that had interactive things on it; you could do up buttons and zippers, tie it's shoes, put things in its coat pocket and it even played music and dino sounds when its hands, tummy or feet were pressed. Ryley loved it.

Chuntao got a set of bath toys in bright shapes and colours.

I filmed a lot of the party on my phone, and watched as Ryley blew out a candle and managed to make a big mess with the cupcake he was given.

At the end of the party, I helped Julie cleaned up as people started to leave. She told me that she was moving away because her husband got a new job so they had to move. At least their new house was nice though. I wished her the best and told her I would keep in touch sending emails and phone calls. I hugged her as I gathered up my kids and left, waving goodbye. Ryley waved to Seamore as we left. I don't think he understood what was happening. Chuntao fell asleep.

We went home, back to our house again. I wondered who would move into Julie's old house.

February 12, 2016 12:28AM
(You did a good job of ending it!)
Name: Amanda Johnson
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes
Spouse: Tony Johnson
Children: Lucinda (Lucy)
Pets: 3 dogs: Rosie, Mo and Willis

I started to put away the silverware. I had Lucinda balanced on my hip. The house was mostly filled with boxes. The house was big, great for a growing family.
My Yorkshire Terrier, Rosie, runs into the kitchen. She likes to explore the new house. She 3 years old.
Mo comes in after her. He's an Affenpinscher. Mo's 5 years old. Last comes Willis. He's a Shih Tzu. Willis is 7. They're all trained and good with children.

I'm the Mommy of Lucinda Mae Johnson. I love her. Lucinda's my biological daughter.
February 14, 2016 06:23AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

I knocked on the door to Julie's old house. I was pushing a twin stroller, with Ryley and Chuntao in it. "Hello. I just wanted to come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood" I called out. I could hear doggy paws running around inside. "Oh guys it sounds like they have pet dogs inside" I smiled. "Don't touch without asking okay?"

Chuntao suckled on her bottle and looked up at me, not understanding. Ryley brightened up "Doggy?"

I nodded and smiled. "Yes, they have dogs, Ryley"

February 14, 2016 08:59PM
I opened the door.
"Thank you so much," I thanked her. "Yes, we do have dogs, but they are totally friendly. They're good with children."
"Would you like to come in?" I opened the door wider to let her in. "The house has a lot of boxes in it, I hope you don't mind."

I'm the Mommy of Lucinda Mae Johnson. I love her. Lucinda's my biological daughter.
February 18, 2016 06:43AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

I smiled when I saw Amanda. I held out my hand "Hi. I'm Miranda. I live a few houses down on this street" I said. I listened to her about the dogs and nodded. "Oh that's good. I'm trying to teach Ryley and Chuntao about how to interact with animals. We are thinking of getting two cats"

Amanda asked me if I wanted to come in and I nodded. "Yeah, sure. Thank you. No, I don't mind about the boxes at all" I pushed the stroller inside the house, steering it past boxes that were in the process of being unpacked. "Do you want any help with unpacking or anything? I don't mind" I said, letting Ryley and Chuntao out of their pram.

Chuntao found an empty box and crawled inside it, giggling. Ryley walked around looking for the dogs. "Doggy...doggy!" He yelled out, looking for them.

February 19, 2016 12:19AM
I shook her hand. "Miranda's a beautiful name," I said. "Cats are nice."
I shut the door after Miranda got inside.
"Oh thanks for asking, but you don't have to," I smiled.
Rosie ran to Ryley. She sniffed him first, then rubbed her head on Ryley's stomach.
"So I know that's Ryley. What's your daughter's name?" I asked.

February 20, 2016 05:19AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

"Thank you" I blushed when she complimented my name. I was a bit shy. "Yes, I think so too. I always had cats growing up" I said. I moved out of the way so Amanda could shut the door.

"Okay. Well let me know if you change your mind. I'm happy to help"

Ryley squealed and laughed. He patted the dog carefully, being nice like I had taught him to. "Doggy. Good doggy" he cooed. He lost his balance and fell onto his bottom, laughing.

I looked at Chuntao playing in the empty box. She peeked her head out and then crawled back in.

"That's Chuntao. Her name means Spring Peach. She's my little angel from the orient. I adopted her from the Storks that bring babies to this valley" I looked around "Do you have any children?" I was curious. "My friend Julie that lived here before had a lot of kids"

February 20, 2016 04:11PM
hi!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2016 04:12PM by OpheliaH.
February 20, 2016 04:14PM
"I always had at least one pet. My parents and I loved animals. Usually I had a dog, or cat, or hamster," I smiled.
"Rosie seems to like Ryley," I said.
"That's such a beautiful name," I smiled again. "I only have my Lucinda."
I showed her my daughter. Lucinda smiled.
"I plan on having more when she's older, though," I said.

February 21, 2016 08:22AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

I smiled back listening to her talk about the pets she had had growing up. "Those all sound wonderful. I like dogs too, but cats are always my favourite. And I think that people who love animals are usually nice, so that's good to hear"

I looked over at Ryley and the dog who were playing together. Ryley was laughing as Rosie licked his face, wagging her tail. "Yeah. He likes animals. Ever since he met one of my friend's friend's dogs at a beach party, he goes up to every dog and tries to pat it. I'm trying to teach him to ask before touching since it's not safe to pat every dog"

I looked around for a baby, presuming it was a girl from the name. "Lucinda. That's cute. How old is she?" I looked at the baby blonde haired girl and I held out my arms "Oh, is it okay if I hold her?" I asked politely. "It's been so long since Ryley and Chuntao were this little"

February 21, 2016 05:06PM
"I like both the same," I said about the dogs and cats.
"My nephew does the same," I said. "He loves dogs."
"Thanks. She's 3 months and a half." I smiled. "Sure, you can hold her."

March 05, 2016 05:37AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

"I like them both. I just have a preference for kitties" I said amicably. "But I'd get a dog too. Especially since Ryley seems to really like them"

Ryley kept playing with Rosie. He ran around the house with Rosie chasing him. He laughed as he played a game of tag with the dog.

Chuntao went exploring. She climbed into a box and started pulling out baby toys that must belong to Lucinda. I didn't see what she was doing because I was too busy talking to Amanda.

I took Lucinda from Amanda and cooed at her "Hello Lucinda, how are you today?" I smiled. I tickled her belly lightly with my fingers.

March 06, 2016 12:36AM
Lucinda giggled.
I watched Ryley play with Rosie and smiled.
"How old are Ryley and Chuntao?" I ask.
Willis comes in and starts playing with Rosie and Ryley.
Mo runs to Chuntao, wanting to play.

March 06, 2016 02:09AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

I loved it when Lucinda giggled. A baby's laughter was so sweet. I tickled her a little bit more before stopping so she wouldn't get overwhelmed.

I looked around the room for my kids when Amanda asked about them. "Ryley is two years old and Chuntao is one. They get along well" I explained. "Chuntao follows Ryley everywhere and copies him a lot so he sometimes gets annoyed but mostly they get along well"

Ryley got overexcited as there were now TWO dogs to play with. He squealed loudly and tried to pet Willis, getting lots of doggy kisses.

Chuntao looked at Mo. She pointed to her "Puppy" she said loudly. She threw a toy ball for Mo, wanting to see what the dog would do.

March 06, 2016 05:33PM
"That's good that they get along," I say.

Mo saw the toy and stood up on his hind legs, catching the toy with his teeth. He gave the toy back to Chuntao, thinking they were playing fetch.

March 10, 2016 11:30AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

I nodded "Yeah it is. If you ever want somebody for Lucinda I'd be happy for you to visit. I live just a few houses away from here. I know it can be lonely for an only child. Or sometimes their parents need a break. If you ever need someone to babysit, just ask me"

Chuntao squealed and clumsily took the ball from Mo. She threw it again and it landed in a box labelled 'fragile'. There was a small smashing noise.

I covered my mouth as I gasped. "Whoops! I hope that wasn't something important. I'm so sorry". I went over to look at the damage and stop Chuntao reaching into the box where something had smashed. I didn't want her to get cut on broken pieces.

Ryley crawled around the floor, barking. "I'm a doggy. I'm a doggy!" he giggled, as Willis and Rosie licked him and walked around him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2016 11:32AM by MiaowMum.
March 11, 2016 12:08AM
"Thank you, I'll definitely keep that in mind," I smiled when she talked about me and Lucy visiting.
"Oh!" I said when Chuntao threw the ball. "Is she hurt?" I asked Miranda.
I went over to see the box. It was a glass soup bowl.
"It's nothing important," I shrug. "It's just a bowl. I have tons more. I have no boxes in Lucy's room, and some toys in there, if Chuntao and Ryley want to play in there. The dogs can go up, too. Or we can go into the spare bedroom, which also doesn't have boxes."

March 13, 2016 05:27AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

I knelt by Chuntao and checked her for injuries, seeing a splash of red on her hand. I held up her hand to inspect it and saw she had a cut finger. "Nothing too serious. Just a cut finger"

Chuntao saw it and started crying loudly, holding out her hand.

I hurried to the diaper bag and got out a pink bandaid, sticking it over her cut. "There, all better. No more cut" I said, picking up my baby and cuddling her. I kissed her forehead.

"Sure, let's go upstairs and play with toys. I'm sure you guys would have more fun doing that than helping unpack Amanda's things"

Ryley crawled upstairs on all fours like a puppy and I followed behind with Chuntao. When we got to Lucy's room I put Chuntao down on the floor with Ryley and gave her a few toys. She happily rolled a pink ball over to her brother.

March 14, 2016 03:12AM
I widened my eyes when she said Chuntao cut her finger. I felt very bad. "Is she okay?"
When Chuntao started crying, I felt even worse.
"Good thing you had those band-aids. I'll start carrying around with me, too, for Lucy," I said.
I walked with them upstairs. The dogs went up, too. I set Lucy down to play ball, too.

March 20, 2016 08:44AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

"She's fine" I said. "Kids get little cuts and bruises all the time"

I looked in my handbag and gave an unopened box of bandaids to Amanda. "Here, take these. They have glow in the dark stars on them and they come in bright colours"

Ryley sat down with his legs spread out and caught the ball, he rolled it towards Lucy. "Catch, Lucy!"

Chuntao clapped her hands and copied her brother, as usual "Catch!"

I smiled, seeing them play together. "Looks like Lucy has made two new friends"

March 20, 2016 06:35PM
I thanked Amanda as she handed me the band-aids.
Lucy caught the ball and fell over. She giggled and sat up. She threw it at Ryley to catch.
"It looks like it." I smiled.

March 26, 2016 04:27AM
Quote:
Juliettesmiley

I watched the kids play ball. One of the dogs picked up the ball in its mouth and ran around with it, wanting someone to throw it.

"Dog! Give back the ball!" Ryley ordered, pointing a finger at the dog.

I laughed. "Ryley, he just wants to play. Get the ball from his mouth and throw it for him"

Ryley got the ball, which was now covered in dog slobber. He looked surprised and then showed me his wet hand "Yuck!"

I laughed again. "It's dog slobber Ryley. Throw the ball for him!"

Ryley threw it.

Chuntao crawled over to Lucy and grabbed both her hands, helping her to sit up. "Upsy daisy!" she chirped. She had heard me say that lots of times.

I looked at Amanda. "Sorry to trouble you but do you think I could have a drink of water? I'm a bit thirsty"

April 14, 2016 01:39AM
Name: Cara Starr
Children: Jacqueline (Jackie), Connor, Beatrice and Eva.
Spouse: Evan Starr
Lives:Across the street
Pets: Spotty the Dolmation
Appearence: Pretty Auborn hair right now tied in a bun with pieces hanging down on the sides. Very light skin no freckles. Red lips. Pretty off the shoulder sky blue top and black jeggings.

Cara ran around and around the house. Sudddenly there was a loud beeping. Smoke filled the kitchen. UHHHH!!!!! Cara scrunched up her pretty face. The cookies were burning!!! Spotty barked and Jackie started to wail. She took the cooking out and took the ones that wern't burnt out of the oven. She put the kids coat's on, got the stroller ready and took the kids out.The cookies were in a pretty basket with Cara's great grandma's good cloth. The reached number 707 and rang the bell. Spotty was on his leash. DING DONG

Baby Valley - The valley of babies
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen