Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

havechatpersolikenamethatdoingbbparhourswithgameschoolexpectedtodaywhatthoughtsthisyourjustrandomnamesbabywouldbabiestalk

Online Users

Guests: 51
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Fun

I smiled.
"Bubbbaaaa????" Seamore wanted to talk to the 'Bubba'.
When Miranda said Seamore was a big brother, he was shocked apparently. He fell to the ground playfully.
"I guess he didn't know he was a big brother." I giggle.
Seamore gets back up and crawls to my legs.
"Whats up?" I ask my baby boy.
Seamore giggles and rolls back to Ryley
December 10, 2015 07:15AM
I leaned down and held Miranda out to Seamore so he could get a closer look at her. "Sure. Here she is. This is Miranda" I smiled, and giggled a bit. "My name is also Miranda"

I watched Seamore get shocked and fall over. I giggled. "Seamore, who's being a silly billy?" I laughed, sitting back up properly and rocking Miranda in my arms so she calmed down. "Did you get a big shock?"

I looked at Julie, "Guess not. But he'll understand eventually. When he gets older and can understand what we are saying" I said. Ryley was starting to talk more, saying his first words. He was slowly learning how to speak and communicate. "Maybe if you get him involved in taking care of her, or helping with little tasks, he'll start to get it"

Ryley leaped on Seamore and began to bite his clothes and growl like a puppy. He was pretending to be a dog. "Woof, woof!" Ryley yelled playfully.

"Ryley, don't tear Seamore's clothes" I said, though I knew he probably couldn't understand me.

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
Baby Miranda smiled and put her head on Miranda's arm, feeling sleepy.
"Iwy Biwy!" Seamore waved his hands like a butterfly. Her rolled over.
"He's being a wild child," I giggle.
I nodded. "Maybe. Seamore likes to play with Logan and Ryley a bit more than helping out." I turned to Seamore.
Seamore giggled and barked along. "Woof woof! WWWOOOOOFFFF!"
I smiled. "I think they like dogs." I look at Seamore. "Seamore, don't rip up Ryley's clothes, either."
December 15, 2015 06:49AM
I rocked 'Mwann' slowly to and fro, to help her go to sleep. Newborn babies spent most of their time sleeping, eating or needing changed. But when they weren't doing those things, they were watching everything around them, learning how to use all their senses. I thought babies were really interesting. I wondered if anyone ever remembers being so small. I smiled back at her as she started to fall asleep.

I laughed at Seamore. "Silly billy Seamore!" I said, watching him roll around and be silly. I looked at Julie "Yeah, Ryley is too. They're both full of beans today" I shook my head. "I wish I had that much energy"

I considered Julie's words. "In that case, maybe make it into a game. I'm planning to make the household chores into a small game for Ryley when he's older, so he learns things and has fun at the same time. Of course, he already has fun when I do the vacuuming. He crawls after the vacuum cleaner and pounces on it"

"Ruff ruff!" Ryley pretended to growl and bark with Seamore. He crawled around sniffing the ground and found a ball behind the TV. He rolled it to Seamore. "Fets!" (He was trying to say 'fetch').

I smiled as Miranda fell asleep.
"I do too," I agree. "I'm mostly tired, though."
"Good idea," I say. "Seamore does that, too."
Seamore crawled over to the ball. He bit it and it popped. He jumped back at the loud sound. I glanced at Miranda, and the baby was still asleep.
Seamore was confused.
December 19, 2015 03:27AM
"Yeah, me too. I don't have a lot of energy" I admitted. "I just try to be the best mum I can"

I looked surprised when she said Seamore also chased the vacuum cleaner. I laughed quietly. "Looks like our boys have another thing in common" I said, watching them play around the living room.

Ryley was startled by the loud sound. He flinched and his eyes went wide as saucers. He sat there stunned for a couple of seconds and then started to cry loudly.

"I'll go and put Miranda in her crib so Ryley doesn't wake her up" I said quickly to Julie. I went and put her in her tiny bassinet and waited to make sure she stayed asleep.

Ryley continued to cry, big tears rolling down his plump little cheeks.

I smile. "Yep, they have a lot in common."
I looked at Ryley as he started to cry. "Okay," I watched Miranda walk away and I picked up Ryley, putting him on my lap.
"Are you okay?" I ask softly. Seamore crawls over to me. I can tell he's confused.
"Ry-Ry?" Seamore asks.
December 22, 2015 04:00AM
Baby Miranda started to stir. She turned her head from side to side as she whined and rubbed at her face with her tiny fists. I rocked her cradle gently, and made soft shooshing noises until she settled down and went back to sleep.

I could hear Ryley crying from down the hall. I heard his cries drop a little bit and smiled, knowing Julie was taking care of him. I tiptoed out of the baby's room and closed the door very gently behind me so it wouldn't make a clicking noise.

I walked back into the living room and saw Ryley on Julie's lap.

Ryley cried into Julie's top, clinging onto her with his little hands. He started to calm down as she held him, his cries were turning into small whines and his tears stopped falling. I smiled at Julie.

"Thank you. Sorry. He can get really loud when he's upset" I said, sitting down beside Julie. I rubbed Ryley's back as he gave a shaky sigh. He looked around with puffy eyes, his little face a bit pink and his hair was a little messy. His nose was running. "There, all better now. Did you get a big fright?" I said softly, laughing a little. I went and grabbed a tissue and cleaned Ryley's face. "That ball went 'bang!' didn't it?" I asked him.

Ryley clapped his hands together "Bang!" he yelled.

I laughed. "Yes, that's right"

I picked up Seamore and let him sit on my lap so he could see Ryley better. "Ryley's okay, he just got scared from the loud noise" I explained. "But you didn't get scared. You're a brave big boy, aren't you?" I asked Seamore, cuddling him.

"It's okay," I say to Miranda. "Whenever I turned on the Vacuum cleaner when Ramona was younger, she would scream so loud. I couldn't get her to stop."
Seamore looked at Ryley. Seamore smiled as Miranda said Ryley's okay.
December 24, 2015 04:54AM
"Oh gosh. It must have been difficult to clean the house then" I said. "Ryley just thinks the vacuum is a game" I ruffled his hair. He patted it back down clumsily, making a face.

Ryley grabbed Seamore's hands and began to shake them up and down "Bounce bounce bounce!" he cheered, jiggling up and down a little.

I shook my head at him and smiled. "He's pretending to play on the trampoline. I took him on the one at the park a little while ago and I always hold onto his hands while he bounces. We say 'bounce bounce bounce!' it's just funny" I said. "He's picking up all sorts of new words. The other day he saw a cat outside, on our neighbour's front lawn, and he was yelling out 'tac, tac!' at the top of his lungs" I laughed. "Oh well. At least he's trying"

My watch chimed and I looked at the time. "Anyway, I should probably be getting home soon. Thank you for letting me see Miranda. She's gorgeous. I hope she can come over and see Chuntao soon. We should organise a few play dates"

I kissed Seamore's forehead. "And it was good seeing you again, mister mischief! You'll have to come over and play with Ryley" I said in a playful voice.

"It was extremely hard. Mostly I'd just make Jerry take her outside to distract her a bit," I said.
Seamore liked the game. "Bounce, bounce, bounce!" He joined in.
"Seamore's never been on a trampoline before," I say. "At least he's almost saying it! Seamore completely rufuses to say cat. Our dog, Geronimo, always barks at cats so Seamore thinks cats are dangerous."
"Oh, Miranda looks forward to seeing Chuntao!" I smile.
Seamore waved good bye.
December 28, 2015 08:57AM
"Oh. I must remember that. Distractions really work well don't they?"

Ryley kept playing with Seamore until it was time to go.

"I suppose that makes sense." I said. "I was thinking of getting a pet for Ryley and Chuntao. I'll probably get them a cat. Maybe two cats so they can keep each other company" I explained.

I stood up and gathered Ryley up and his diaper bag. "Well thanks for letting me stay. I hope everyone enjoys the cookies. I'll come back to get the container another day" I waved at Seamore as I started to carry Ryley home. "Bye Seamore. We'll visit when it's your birthday party" I said.

And then I was gone, going back to my house with my baby. It had been a nice visit. I resolved to visit Julie again sometime soon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen