Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Fun > Miranda's House > Page 2

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

expectedbabyrandombabiestalkchatthatgamehoursschoolnameslikewhatthiswithbbparwouldjusttodaypersohavedoingthoughtsnameyour

Online Users

Guests: 49
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Fun

September 23, 2016 11:34AM
Oh no. Ryley got sick. He's had an upset tummy since this morning and now he has a fever as well. Needless to say, I had to take the day off from working on my newest novels to take care of him. I am praying Chuntao doesn't get it too. It's a nasty tummy bug. Even though I'm always teaching my kids about proper hand washing and hygiene, I guess I can only do so much...they put things in their mouths too often and when they're playing with other kids, they forget not to touch their eyes, nose or mouth. Oh well, hopefully this will build Ryley's immune system and he won't be so susceptible to follow up infections after he fights it off. For now, my poor little boy gets lots of cuddles, caring and BRAT diet until things settle down. It's a good thing we have lots of diapers.

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
September 28, 2016 02:12AM
Ryley's finally all better and back to full health! Phew, that was a tough few days. I'm glad to see him running and playing like usual. He seems to want to make up for all the time that was lost due to his illness, getting into mischief and playing all the time. As a parent, it makes me so happy to see him smiling and full of life again.

We were really careful about hygiene and washing hands and surfaces during his illness, so luckily it didn't pass on to Chuntao. Both my kids are happy and healthy and really, I couldn't ask for more.

October 06, 2016 10:41AM
Oh no, Ryley just got better and now Chuntao is sick with the same illness! I thought we had those germs beat but it looks like nature took a different course. My poor little girl has a very upset tummy. I stopped giving her dairy, fruit and vegetables in the meantime, as the doctor ordered, but she's really not happy about missing out on some of her favourite foods. She can't really eat much right now anyway. It just comes back up. So she's having pedialyte iceblocks and drinks to keep her hydrated and functioning, and we're sorta following the BRAT diet. And of course, lots of cuddles from me, and her brother. Ryley's already had it so he can't get the same thing again. He has been helping me take care of her, bringing soft toys, reading books to her, putting in movies for her to watch and basically being a total sweet and caring brother. Guess it's Chuntao's turn to have all our attention for a while until she's all better.

October 08, 2016 05:54AM
Oh my gosh, Ryley's getting so big now, I'm counting the days down until he goes to school. I think I'm more nervous about it than he is. I almost wish he could be my little baby again.

I've been helping prepare him to start going to pre-school soon. We've been reading books and watching TV shows about kids at school, and we've been talking about what it's going to be like when he goes. He can't wait and is really pumped at the idea of playing with new friends and new toys.

I on the other hand, am wishing that we had more time. It's going to be quiet around here during the day with just me and Chuntao. Maybe I should get a pet. I've been thinking about getting another baby from the storks.

April 03, 2017 08:04PM
((Just came here to say that I love your Sims 3 house, Miaow! ♥))

Hey, I'm ChristyBelle. I'm British and 14 years old. I've been on this site since 2014. Feel free to message or friend me! : )

Click here to join the BabyValley Protection Squad! Our aim is to help out new members, promote the site, keep the forums active, and message and friend eachother! Join if you want to turn BV back into the place of community and fun like it was before! : )

Expecting: Naomi Lydia!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen