Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Suggestions > Exchange?

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

talkyourschoolpersothiswhatbabiesthoughtswithlikerandomjustnamethathavehoursnamesgamebbparbabywoulddoingexpectedtodaychat

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

January 28, 2011 05:23PM
I was thinking. You know how many people wish they could sell/trade in their babies old clothing? Well, you could have an "Exchange" Center, where outfits for the price of what you have already in you inventory, you could exchange the old outfit for a new outfit for the same price. LIke it?!?!?
January 28, 2011 05:35PM
It sounds like a nice idea! But what if you sell something by accident that you could use for another baby?

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
Nice idea! Well how about when you want to do that, you need to press confirm before just giving it away so maybe you can realize your giving the wrong outfit away.. or maybe their can be a cancel button and you get your item back..
January 29, 2011 05:07AM
If you're constantly exchanging old outfits for new, then you could have every new outfit that becomes available without ever putting forth any more money than the original amount you spent.
It would be like getting 7 outfits for the price of one, if you see what I'm saying?

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

January 29, 2011 09:09AM
But that is the whole idea! It would be a cheaper way, because as -babylover- once said to me, "I spent 500 BB coins for just 2 outfits." That is crazy! So if you could just trade it in, you would be able to have lots of differnt clothing, but only one type of clothing at once. Understand? wink
January 29, 2011 03:22PM
Yeah but having lots of outfits that you can't sell is for your own good. You don't have to spend more money and buy new outfits you just use the ones you have, plus it's realistic.
How about a fee if we can exchange? Instead of it being example 150 BBC for the whole outfit, how about you trade in an outfit that is the same price as you want to get but you need to pay a fee of 75-90 BBC instead of buying a whole new oufit.
January 29, 2011 04:50PM
That would be better...Then you don't just get a one-time Fee {I mean paying only once}
Off topic, but Thanks to -babylover- for the AWESOME banner! Look:
Haha thanks but off topic. Clind'oeil
January 29, 2011 08:42PM
| Admin
Quote:
boomdish
If you're constantly exchanging old outfits for new, then you could have every new outfit that becomes available without ever putting forth any more money than the original amount you spent.
It would be like getting 7 outfits for the price of one, if you see what I'm saying?

Yes this wouldn't work, as then you'd only ever have to pay for 1 outfit, and the rest would be free forever.

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
But what about fees? Would it still work?
January 30, 2011 07:59AM
I think that it would still work! But wait- I have an even better idea:
What if outfits came with every thing. The shoes, the dress/shirt/pants/shorts all came together in one big outfit that cost like 50 BB coins. Wouldn't that be great? Not halfing to buy 3/2/1 separate thing at a time for a crazy price. What do you think??
January 30, 2011 10:33AM
| Admin
Personally I think the clothes are reasonably priced already..

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
January 30, 2011 01:56PM
{Just My opinion,} I think that the clothes are a bit to expensive. I think that is is an OK idea, but if no one likes it, forget it!

Back on the the topic of exchanging!

So what do you think? I think that it would be good with a litttle fee, just like some people just suggested! reflechi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2011 01:57PM by star10.
I would be up for a fee. wink
January 30, 2011 03:25PM
Me to! What about the mod's liking?
February 04, 2011 01:34AM
I agree with the mods, everything is priced very reasonably, because you are able to use it over. I use many sets of clothes over and over, that saves me money, you don't have to buy new outfits everytime a baby ages, it's just there as an extra smiling smiley

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

February 27, 2011 08:26PM
I don't really like it, myself. The whole reason why clothes and things can't be sold is so you can use them for your future babies.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
Looking at this again, the way we have it now is fair. We can re-use the outfit(s) many times so it makes more sense to just keep the oufit(s) and keep re-using them. Were actually saving more money this way. Sorry but it's a no for me.
March 03, 2011 03:12AM
-Babylover-: Exactly...

It's a no for me as well. I don't see how this would really work. The point of not being able to sell the clothes we buy is, one, so we can save money, and two so that we can keep reusing them for our future babies that we have.

Quote:
charliella
Personally I think the clothes are reasonably priced already..

I agree, Charliella.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
E-x-a-c-t-l-y! (:
April 03, 2011 02:19PM
I love that idea,star 10! But the clothes that came with shoes would be more expensive then regular clothes.
May 01, 2011 11:24PM
Interesting idea... I agree that some clothes are too pricey then they ought to be.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4073/sanstitre13g.jpg
May 02, 2011 12:36AM
Yea they should be cheaper!
May 03, 2011 04:24AM
But I really think this idea would be useful if you only ever want 1 or 2 babies at a time and you tend to buy a lot more clothes...

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4073/sanstitre13g.jpg
June 08, 2011 02:57AM
I still don't know about it though...

November 05, 2011 02:41PM
i agree that the clothes are pretty pricey
March 31, 2012 01:18AM
Quote:
boomdish

Yes I know this is old but I think it's a good topic.

Not really because to would only have one outfit at a time. It should be you can trade with other players. I remember when I was younger, I would play on webkinz world. You could put things up for trade and people could make an offer and you could either decline or accept. We could do something like that with the little trading center thing where you put an item up for trade and even if you're not logged on at the moment someone could make an offer and it would mail it to you in your BabyValley mail. Itll say something like "boomdish just made an offer on your fuzzy pink pants. Click here to see it" and it would take you to whatever 'boomdish' offered. You could accept or decline. If you chose to accept then it would trade your items and then we would have what each other offered. Also we could do it with money. Like if someone offered me 50 BBC for an outfit I bought for 70 BBC I could accept and get use and profit out of my outfit.

~Mother of three precious baby girls, Joy and my twins, Hope and Faith

<3<3<3
June 03, 2012 10:49PM
I really like the idea of trading! They have it on Buildabearville and webkinz. You do not have to trade if you do not want to. Plus it is your choice if you give something away another baby could use. You can trade again, I like it. It also sounds fun!

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/103/120731051205320505.png
At school:Abigail Beth Mitt William,Braxton Zachary,Piper Sohpia,Mayu Chiyemi,Jack Benjamin,Rose Sylvia, Maihui Dongmei美慧 东東妹,Aki Jon and Suri Meadow Noelle
At home Olivia Deleany Michele, Rebekah Grace, Ana Charlotte,Dawson Aiden,Genesis Isabella and Kyla Sage, Kaden Joel, Kaori Ren, and Kami Harlow, Natalia Noelle Christine, and Willow Reagan
August 03, 2012 09:32PM
Innocentcool idea[b][/b]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen