Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Suggestions > Adoption Center > Page 7

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

thoughtschathavenamesgamehoursdoingrandomthatschoolyourbbparwhatliketodaypersobabywouldbabiesexpectedtalkwiththisnamejust

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

August 15, 2011 02:59AM
There's a topic like that in the Fun section of the forum. This would be sort of like an addition to the game. The only difference is that there may be a button up there at the top with all of the others that say Adoption Center or something similar. Then when we click it, it'll have pictures of the babies faces, like it does when you go to create a new one. Then you look at the different age groups of babies, and pick the one you'd want to adopt and get charged a certain amount of money to adopt it, and there you go! This is basically how this adoption center idea would work! wink

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
Yeah, it would be such a nice thing to add to BV!
And i mentioned a while back, when you choose a baby it will tell you a bit about themselves..

Description:
Where they came from: ________ (A country in the world)
Size:
Weight:
It would be educational for little kids as they would be countries maybe they never heard of. wink
August 19, 2011 01:24AM
^Exactly, Melissa!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
August 21, 2011 09:14PM
ya i get ur points but what if you don't get paid for adopting kids then there no way to cheat we would be able to adopt babies/toddlers and not get paidpas moi

Renee
August 21, 2011 09:17PM
oh srry i waz on the last page but ya i totally agree with you guys i vote 4 adoptingcool smiley

Edit Boomdish: Please don't double post! You can edit your messages.

Renee

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2011 09:36PM by boomdish.
August 22, 2011 03:14AM
Thanks!

August 22, 2011 03:50PM
ur welcome but i think that could work good idea babylover1996 cool smiley (thanks boomdish i forgot thanks 4 reminding meClind'oeil )

Renee
August 23, 2011 11:52PM
Thanks again! wink

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 11:52PM by Babylover1996.
August 24, 2011 02:27PM
your welcomewink

Renee
October 02, 2011 01:56AM
I agree I think this idea should work because I know many people would use it
October 02, 2011 03:42AM
Same! wink

November 08, 2011 06:46PM
i love this idea
November 22, 2011 06:24PM
I don't see the point in adopting when you can just get a new baby where you'll be able to pick what it looks like.

I would see the point in it if you had to pay for a baby and it takes ages for the baby to be born like on a different website.

Mummy to my adorable babies: Tasha, Libby, Kaylyn, Destiny, Lexi, Alfie, Ashlyn, Justin, Cherry, Annaleigh, Tyler, Pixie, Zack, Desire, Aaliyah & Jay! ♥

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/211/mybabybanner.gif

http://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/d.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/a.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/r.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/l.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/i.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/n.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/g.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/m.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/e.gif
'Like on a different website' wouldn't they sue?

I like adopting! I would use it, as it seems it would add a bit of an intresting random edge to babies being born..... although you can just do that by hitting the random button.
November 23, 2011 08:42PM
Thanks! smiling smiley

Quote:
darlingme
I don't see the point in adopting when you can just get a new baby where you'll be able to pick what it looks like.

I would see the point in it if you had to pay for a baby and it takes ages for the baby to be born like on a different website.

It's just so we can have another 'step' if you want to call it, to have a baby. It wouldn't be like usual, when you have a baby and need to pick how it looks, etc. We talked about how we'd like for a profile to show up showing where the baby comes from with all it's info. And you can't really choose a baby how to look when you adopt it - Just like RL life!(:
I think it would make it funner, and i do see value in it. Keeping a baby for longer than 3 BV years won't ever happen, as it'll take longer. What's the point though? Don't you wanna see your babies growing up with other babies at the same time, and going to school together?(:

^ And we can't copy things off of other sites - BV would get sued and it would be closed down.. like Randomer mentioned.(;
December 24, 2011 06:08PM
I love this idea ♥♥♥

Lovin your Smile♥
December 27, 2011 11:32PM
I love this idea too smiling smiley

Hio, Logan, Joseph, Amelia & Maci are my beautiful babies <3
December 27, 2011 11:32PM
This idea is great smiling smiley

Hio, Logan, Joseph, Amelia & Maci are my beautiful babies <3
^ No need for double posting! wink
January 02, 2012 02:36PM
i think we should get an adoption center cos i know i would use it
I agree
I don't think it will ever be added to be honest. It's been a strong no for so long, why would it change now..?
Though, i would love the idea.. :/
January 21, 2012 08:13PM
I think it is a great idea and I hope it will happen in the future!!

tamsincools1o1 mummy to; Amelia-Renee, Roccy and Recce.
The 3 little rock girls!
February 06, 2012 05:29PM
Maybe you could get payed a little less when the adopted baby went to schoolpas moi
March 29, 2012 04:29PM
I love this idea but I noticed no one has posted this for a long time. It would be cool to have someone anonymously create your baby for you- just like real life. Even though we could pick the age it'd still be like the real world.

~Mother of three precious baby girls, Joy and my twins, Hope and Faith

<3<3<3
March 29, 2012 08:00PM
Just because players haven't posted on a topic for awhile doesn't mean the topic isn't still being considered. wink
How is someone anonymously creating a baby for you like real life?

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

April 06, 2012 04:00AM
Bria, I think what bigK08 means is that the parents' baby who you're adopting, well, you don't know what they're going to look like, other than pictures. So, I think that's what she means about that. As for someone anonymously creating your baby in BV, I think that'd be all right, because it would be sort of like real life, not knowing what the baby would look like until you "adopted" it into your own family.

April 06, 2012 05:49AM
Ah, okay. That's not entirely realistic though, as often when people are adopting in RL, they receive pictures of the baby. But anyway, it's not a bad idea I'm just not sure how that would work or if it even would work.

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but never got to it..
The FR version actually does have an 'Adoption Center' - Though, it's probably different than what we all are asking for. Their adoption center is actually a topic, in the General section. Here's how it works;

Every couple of days, the moderator who's in-charge of that topic, or the general section that month, will post new pictures of babies looking for homes. They get these pictures by the Storks, who creates these babies. The Storks will mail the moderator the picture of the baby, along with some information about the baby. Some examples are the hair color, the name of the baby, the type of face, where they're from, etc.

When you see a baby you'd like to adopt on this topic, you need to fill out this questionaire;

> Mommy's username:
> Baby's name:
> Origin (Continent & Country):
> Reason of adopting this baby:

---

> Amount of BBC available:
> Do you have any strollers and beds available? :

--

> How many years / months / days have you been on this game? :
> How many babies do you have at school? :
> How many babies do you have at home? :

So you've seen a picture of a baby you'd like, and you like her / his name. You choose you'd like to adopt this little one. Well, how does it work exactly?
After filling out the questionaire, the moderator who's incharged of the topic / general section will edit your post and either say if your demand is Refused or Accepted. Though, the moderator won't say yes to anyone. You need to have at least 200 BBC, with a stroller and bed available. If you don't have at least 200 BBC, then you can't adopt the baby. Let's say you have 5000 BBC, but don't have a bed or stroller available - You can still adopt the baby, as you can afford for them. wink

Alright, so you've decided you'd like to adopt a little one, and your demand has been accepted, what do you do? Well, the moderator will mail you privately, sending you some information about the baby (Eye color, hair color, name, etc) and you can then create a baby looking like this. You would create this baby just like as if you were creating your own baby. There's no where you would go to 'Pick up' this baby. Once you're baby has been created, you can introduce them on the Adoption Center topic and say, "Mallorie Eden has joined our family!".
You need to keep the baby's name, along with how they look, the same as you've seen them on the topic. You can add a middle name if you'd like, but don't change it more. Then what's the point of adopting a baby? wink

Every time you adopt a baby, you then need to wait 21 days, to give other people a chance (On the FR version, if you do create a baby that looks totally different to how their picture looked, then you need to wait an extra of 15 days plus the original 21 days before you can adopt another one). It wouldn't be fair if you adopted all the babies from the Adoption Center, would it?(;
If you're demand has been refused, then you'll need to wait until you can afford for the baby. Don't complain - It's so the baby isn't taken away from you from The Storks. smiling smiley

Here are rules that the FR version need to follow when adopting a little one:

• Each player can only take ONE single baby per month (except in cases of adoption of twins, triplets ...).

• Once an infant is adopted by a mother, other mothers can no longer take it.

• Please do not copy the babies of the orphanage in the Valley (First names, appearances).

• Respect the board rules in general (No text talk & flood forbidden, along with no insults..)

• Now, any player who has sent a baby to the Storks in less than three weeks will see the adoption procedure refused!

Finally, here's an example of the pictures of the babies, that you can choose from (They're in French)

http://nsa21.casimages.com/img/2012/04/06/120406035913125220.png
*As you can see, they're is a section that has no babies (Which is the Asian culture). That's because The Storks didn't create any babies for that culture yet. There's usually more babies, but i just took a small sample of that babies that we're looking for homes. They're sometimes is multiples than you can adopt, as i've mentioned^. wink

If you want to read more, here's the link of the Adoption Center on the FR version. You might need to translate it if you don't understand: [forum-jeu.bebevallee.com]

I personally think that this is much easier to create, than having DJP create a whole new section for adopting a baby. Thoughts? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2012 04:50PM by -SweetPea.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen