Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > Suggestions > Adoption Center > Page 6

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

nameschoolpersothoughtshavebabybbparlikewhathourswithtalknameswouldthatyourthisbabiesexpectedrandomtodaydoingjustchatgame

Online Users

Guests: 44
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

January 28, 2011 06:07PM
I still like the Idea of when a baby is given away, it goes to the adoption center, and we can chose from those babies.

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

I love that idea.

(Nevermind about my idea)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2011 04:03PM by -Babylover-.
January 29, 2011 05:12AM
What's the problem with just renaming the baby after you adopt it and not having the name 'authorized' by the Storks/Mods? I mean, they don't do that now, do they?
No need to make something complicated when it doesn't need to be.

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

January 29, 2011 05:45AM
Well you don't have to but when you adopet in real life they already come with names. And how about you could be given the choise of renaming they
Quote:
boomdish
What's the problem with just renaming the baby after you adopt it and not having the name 'authorized' by the Storks/Mods? I mean, they don't do that now, do they?
No need to make something complicated when it doesn't need to be.

Well i wasn't sure of Charliella had said it was a good idea or not so i was just pointing it out. Though, i would like renaming better. Clind'oeil
January 29, 2011 04:52PM
Me to! I think that a baby named Allie could be renamed Melody with no prob!
Exactly.
January 30, 2011 08:00AM
Yup. Now what?
One of my friends was adopted when she was three. Her first name was Shadonwa, her name is now Olivia. People rename their adopted children all of the time!

(Now, sometimes, to make Liv laugh, I say "Shadonwa, what goes on!?" who would name their child that!?)

I thought the purpose of this idea was just to have a baby older than newborn!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2011 07:44PM by theis127.
February 19, 2011 12:20PM
i think this adoption centre idea is good
February 20, 2011 09:51AM
Me to! When can we send it to the DJP?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 09:51AM by star10.
February 20, 2011 01:25PM
i think an adoption idea is good because if you want another baby now but the one you have now is too small and it'de be too hard for you to get another realy lil newborn maybe you can get an older baby and get what you want without making it hard for yourself and the babies could be the ones from other players who decided they don't want their baby and got it in the storks shelter and then said to give it to another player but soo that people don't cheat you shouldn't get anymoney for getting that baby instead you should pay and then pay for all the stuff he/she needs e.g. bed, stroller, soap, diapers, milk/food
February 20, 2011 07:54PM
Yeah I think this is a really good idea, I know I would use it!

Anna1234
February 20, 2011 08:34PM
I don't really agree with it. Why have to buy everything it needs when it could come with it. I mean, I know that's not how things work in real life, but I mean, really. Come on. It's a game. Games don't really have to work like real life does. You see, it doesn't take five real years for a child to go to school on here. It just takes about three to six real life months. Do you not agree?

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
February 20, 2011 10:23PM
Well, the only reason that was suggested (that the baby come with basically everything it needs) was because otherwise, it would become way too easy to cheat.

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

February 22, 2011 02:11AM
True. I'm still confused on that whole idea though.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
March 29, 2011 03:06AM
I think you should have to buy the stuff for your adopted baby because you would in real life and it can't just come with new things because someone might just get adopted babies to sell their things to get money. So I think you should have to buy the things for your baby because it is not like that hard and in real life you only adopted if you have the money it should be the some here. And the babies that people give up should be the ones that go into the adoption centre it seams better just my opinion though.
I agree, things shouldn't come with the baby or babies. I don't think adopting other peoples' babies will happen, it's been a rule that it will never happen on all the versions for years now. I think they're should be just some random children (with the same faces if you have your 'Own' baby) at an adopting ceneter and you can just choose the gender, face and the name. They'll have different ages, and different prices for each baby. And, it can also names countries where the baby was 'Born' from, example:

Baby number 4

Name: _____
Description: Chubby blonde little girl, with blue eyes and a sweet smile. Is 2 months old, almost 3 months.
Price: 350 BBC

Kids can be learning geography too! wink
May 23, 2011 02:09AM
Adoption would be very good addition to this game!!!! PLEASE allow adoption editors!!! PLEEAASSEE
May 28, 2011 07:56PM
smiling smiley

http://i.picasion.com/pic48/6c71d6955d86b62cc049f064b54f6842.gif
May 29, 2011 07:48PM
Aww I love that idea! I know that if you make an adoption center I'll adopt babies! It'll be amazing if we can do it ^^ But only a question, can we see one photo of the baby before adopting him? Because if we coul do it, it would be easier to know how is going to be our new little boy/girl smiling smiley
Excuse my english, I dont' speak very weel confused smiley

Edit Boomdish: Please don't double post; you can edit your messages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2011 10:04PM by boomdish.
May 30, 2011 04:30PM
JadaLane: You have to give a reason why you think this suggestion should be added to the game. Begging won't help the suggestion get anywhere

Churripi7: You'll already be able to see the face. So that's basically a picture. Not to mention, you can buy clothes and take pictures of your babies now. You could do that with the adopted babies too.

May 30, 2011 11:58PM
Okay thank you so much Babylover1996, it's a great idea! smiling smiley

June 02, 2011 03:56AM
churripi7: You're welcome. smiling smiley

So, anymore feedback on my idea?

Are we including babies that have been taken away, and not given away, in this?
June 14, 2011 12:53PM
No that would be a bad idea. The idea of them not being taken away immediately by the Storks is that you can choose to have them back. If you decide for sure that you don't want them anymore, thennnn you can give them away to the Storks.

Moreover, sometimes your baby goes away just because you forgot to change his stroller or something like that, imagine if one of your babies went away because of that and then when you log on the enxt day you find him with another player!

Bébé Proud mommy to 79 adorable sweeties! Prends la route

73 babies at school... Miss them... frown Ridwane, Selma, Ryan, Mikhaïl, Mehdi, Léna, Léa, Elisa, Emma, Daniel, Tom, Ethan, Kendra, Keira, Max, Valentin, Vivienne, Aiden, Maëlys, Maël, Oliver, Michaela, Keith, Kristen, Amanda, Brian, Bianca, Charlie, Darren, Dahlia, Elaine, Florence, Gabriel, Grace, Hunter, Indigo, Izumi, Jade, Kendall, Logan, Lauren, Matthew, Nicholas, Natasha, Owen, Pauline, Qiana, Ryder, Shalia, Tina, Toan, Toby, Ugo, Vincent, Wendy, Willow, Xia, Yohan, Yanis, Zaira, Evan, Madeline, Lydia, Kaitlyn, Eileen, Levi, Keziah, Mia, Samuel, Kieran, Ray, Lewis, Alexander, Alayna & Sacha. At home: Eliora, Tahlia, Richard & Riley! Muuah! Love you all my cutie pies! nounours coeur

http://www.cozybabyquilts.com/images/6babiesline.jpg
June 16, 2011 03:59AM
I agree. That wouldn't be good.

July 10, 2011 02:25AM
BébéPrends la routei think the adoption thing is a great idea but i also think that you should only adopt when you have to a certain amuont of money
July 14, 2011 07:39PM
We already have try to have that implimented into this idea, if it gets accepted and added on to the game, as the mods, myself, and others know that some players could use this idea to cheat.

Well you could always open an topic called "adoption" or something and then someone can say somethign like "This baby needs to be adopted!" then they could describe what it would like! Soo i dont understand why we couldnt just do that
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen