Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > Suggestions > Errors on the site - help us to correct them !

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

chatbbparthoughtstodaydoingexpectedrandomwithwouldwhatlikeschoolnamehavebabiespersonamesbabythattalkgameyourjusthoursthis

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

November 02, 2009 09:57PM
| Admin
Hello everyone !

As you may know, Babyvalley was at first a french site which was "exported" to England.

The creator, our mayor, isn't anglophone - nor am I - and his main aim by creating this site was to propose a game funny to play, not to be perfect in grammar (DJP, don't hit me, you know it's true).

Despite of his efforts, there's still a lot of grammar, spelling and other errors on the site.
To be able to correct them, we need at first to know them ; know exactly where they are, what they are and how to correct them.

That's where your help will be precious. In this topic, you can post all the errors you can find and the correct text.

Some rules
- No insults or whining about the grammar/spelling
- Always post the correction
- Don't forget to say where the error is.

http://nsa11.casimages.com/img/2010/01/17/100117070550520810.gif
French, so all grammar and spelling atrocities are mine - I don't do it on purpose, honest.
http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Firefox/firefox16.gif
November 02, 2009 10:08PM
Hey Sarabi smiling smiley

The bibs that came in a little while ago are still in french, they're in gifts, and the hair colors are in the "Haircut" section.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2009 10:09PM by Steph.
November 02, 2009 10:33PM
The fairy hat in the hats section is in french. It's the first hat in the first row.

http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/07/08/1207081252285953.jpg
Mommy to Rachel, Jack, Gracie, Jake, Ruby, Amy, Alice, Alex, Kaden, Jamie, Olivia, Lily, Flora, Dylan, Mason, Madison, Oliver, Caroline, Jayden, Noah, Joshua, Kylie, Danielle, Michael, Ryan, Aubrey, Alyssa, Ethan & Caleb <3
November 02, 2009 10:34PM
| Admin
That made me laugh about DJP wink

When you click on speaking with the community, it says, 'My personnal page' on the left,
The correct spelling is Personal.

In the school it says: In all there is a 116 child to school,
It should say, In all there are 116 children in school.

When you search for a tag, it explains it by saying: If you ca't find any, try with another word!
It should say: If you can't find any, try with another word!

Also the research the tag is still in french it says, 'Rechercher un tag.'
It should say, 'Search for a tag.'

On the purchasing babycoins page it says: You may credit your account by additional baby coins by using different payment method regarding your country.
It should say, You may credit your account by additional baby coins by using different payment methods regarding your country.

Some of the VIP page is still in french, it says: Le Compte V.I.P vous permet...
It should say, The VIP account allows you to...

On the ranking page it says: Here's most beautiful babies of BabyValley and Here's most beautilful houses of BabyValley.
It should say, Here's the most.., and the second beautiful is spelt wrong.

In the need help library, it says: Here, you can participate in the valley's community by creating your personnal page to show your babies, chatting and writing on the boards ...
Personal is also spelt wrong here.

In the Storks' Refuge book, it says: The storks pick up your baby because your busy at the moment.
It should say..because you're/you are busy at the moment.

In the Clean-Up your baby book it says: Hygene is very important for babies,
It should say, Hygiene.

In the Your baby's Happiness book it still has some times in french: 1 heure et 10 minutes
It should say 1 hour and 10 minutes.

In the FAQ book it says: What's the maximum number of babies I can have?
You can have up to 6 babies simultaneously.
This is no longer the case wink

In the FAQ book it says: Your baby will automatically be in school until age 3.
It's the opposite..Your baby will automatically be put in school at age 3.

In the soap shop it says: perfectly clans without ever stinging the eyes.
It should say: perfectly cleans..

Thanks for fixing this topic wink

Edit, another one: If you click unsubscribe, the second reason says:
I don't have enough time to care my babies. It should say
I don't have enough time to take care of my babys
OR
I don't have enough time to care for my babies.

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2009 07:08PM by charliella.
November 02, 2009 10:49PM
Wow! That's almost every error i can think of! I found another one though.
When you change your signiture it says Modifications enregistrées !it should say modifications registerred or change
Also in the need help book at the top of the page the tabs(taking care of baby, makeover my baby, purchasing babycoins) are in french still.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2009 11:05PM by lilbean13.
November 02, 2009 11:12PM
| Admin
And Gabby registered is spelt like that <<

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

if u see that u dont wash your baby enough the storks leave the message i got
[b][/b] your baby is all dirty, you do't wash them enough [i][/i]
it should be your baby is all dirty , you don,t wash them enough
November 03, 2009 12:00AM
When your baby's bottles need stertilized it says
Watch out, all of Gracie?s bottles are dirty. You have to wash them and sterilise them or Gracie could become ill.
Intead of a question mark it should be an apostrophe

Mommy to Rachel, Jack, Gracie, Jake, Ruby, Amy, Alice, Alex, Kaden, Jamie, Olivia, Lily, Flora, Dylan, Mason, Madison, Oliver, Caroline, Jayden, Noah, Joshua, Kylie, Danielle, Michael, Ryan, Aubrey, Alyssa, Ethan & Caleb <3
November 03, 2009 04:46PM
| Admin
Quote:
xxxhannahxxx
if u see that u dont wash your baby enough the storks leave the message i got
[/b] your baby is all dirty, you do't wash them enough [i][/i]
it should be your baby is all dirty , you don,t wash them enough

You mean: [b]don't
wink

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

November 03, 2009 06:35PM
When you goto you're personal page it asks you if you want to "Personalise my personal page." Personalise should be spelled Personalize.

(I don't know if personalise is the British spelling of personalize, so sorry if I'm wrong.)

http://i42.tinypic.com/345eb29.png
★★★
Erika, mommy to: Nathan (class 13), Max (class 16), Audrey (class 18),
Andrew (class 21), Gabriella (class 23), Cedric & Derrick (class 28), Elliot (class 36), Lacey (class 43), Xya (class 51), Lilith (gave her up), Sasha, Sofia, Azalea
(:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2009 06:38PM by AntiPrincess.
November 03, 2009 06:35PM
When you get heath certificate it says "Congratulations ! Holly now has his/her 1er Certificat de santé (Atteste que bébé est en bonne santé) !" not Congratulations! Holly now has his/her 1st Certificate of health (Attests that baby is in good health)!

I think that is how it is spelt.
November 03, 2009 06:45PM
| Admin
Antiprincess: Yeah we say personalise tongue sticking out smiley

Dream: Yep you're right wink

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

i read what you said and it got me thinking but i don't understand,
November 03, 2009 10:57PM
| Admin
Quote:
fantaisia
i read what you said and it got me thinking but i don't understand,

Understand what? Here we post errors on the site, so DJP can fix them , that's all.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

November 09, 2009 02:35AM
I have another!

When you buy diapers, it says "acheter" it should say "buy"

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
November 09, 2009 04:16AM
Another french/english one : When you click on the "entertainement" of one of your babies, it says "Cette petite fille/Ce petit garçon is...", it should be "This little girl/This little boy is..." smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7742/91479118.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
November 25, 2009 05:34PM
| Admin
For buying the health certificates it says:
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/maddie-3.jpg

It should say:
Your baby is in perfect health but they do not have a health certificate, Click Here, so I can give you one for 20 bbc.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

December 17, 2009 12:07AM
What's the maximum number of babies I can have?
You can have up to 6 babies simultaneously.
It should say that you can have as many babies as you want, however you will only get benefits for 6.

How do I put my baby in school?
Your baby will automatically be in school until age 3, sometimes a little longer...There's nothing you have to do...
It should say your baby will actomatically go to school at age 3, sometimes a little longer....There's nothing you have to do.

December 17, 2009 06:15PM
| Admin
On the animation on the home page before you log in, there are some errors:

-add, delete, move or rotate each items to create your cozy nest.
It should be: add, delete, move or rotate each item to creat your cozy nest.

-over than 10.000 players.
It should be: over 10.000 players.

-take care of them and improves their welfare.
It should be: take care of them and improve their welfare.

-...up to his 3 years old.
It should be:... up to 3 years old.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

April 05, 2010 04:59AM
When you're bottles are dirty it says: Watch out Nature?s bottles....
It should say: Watch out Nature's bottles.....

Love you Nature
Welcome back Emigdio!!
July 05, 2010 02:38AM
At the bottom of each page where it says "Disclaimer" if you click it, it says:

This website is edited and hosted by EXAGAME SAS,

a French Société par actions simplifiée with a share capital of 59,295 euros,

registered with the trade register of Versailles (France) under number 494 547 078

Registered office: 6, avenue Fernand Lefebvre - 78300 Poissy, France

Intra-community VAT number: FR56494547078

This website has been declared to the CNIL under No.1237328

It should say :This website is edited and hosted by EXAGAME SASa French simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 59.295 eurosregistered with the trade register of Versailles (France) under number 494 547 078Registered Office: 6, Avenue Fernand Lefebvre - 78300 Poissy, FranceIntra-community VAT number: FR56494547078This website Has usurped to the CNIL Under No.1237328

That is all I have found so far.

~I have one child, Clarissa. I am 11, 12 at the end of the year. I am going into 6 th grade. I love my baby and more will be on the way.~
July 17, 2010 04:45PM
| Admin
I think we should focus on things directly on the site first wink ^

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

When you take your baby to the doctor,and she/he needs a health certificate sometimes it's in french.
Also to all the members who don't speak french.
Just google french to english translators.
I did it and now I have no problem with all the french on the site at all.
wink
When your at the point where your about to pay for your vip membership it says "gifts choosed" and it should be "gifts chosen"
August 01, 2010 03:45PM
When you go to your baby's page it says:
This baby girl is 3 month and 10 days old
It should say: This baby girl is 3 months and 10 days old
(I used one of my babies as an example)
August 05, 2010 08:34PM
When the stork gives letters and uses the word "don't" it leaves out the "n" and spells it "do't".

Allie- a.k.a Mommy to Macey Michelle smiling smiley

It may not seem like much when you recycle a bottle or use your own bag instead of a plastic one, but everything helps, and you CAN make a difference! smiling smiley
Quote:
charliella
And Gabby registered is spelt like that <<
spelled is spelled like that << lol

Edit Charliella: I think the correct tense is actually "spelt" wink But this is off topic as it's not to do with editing words on the game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2010 11:22AM by charliella.
September 18, 2010 05:16AM
OKKKKKKKKKKK

Edit Charliella: No rambling, and block capitals - it looks like shouting

shahannah cheree francis

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2010 01:34PM by charliella.
When you don't have much milk left for your baby in nutrition, it says ' Be careful, you don't have many stage two milk left' I should be, you don't have much stage two milk left or you don't have many doses of stage two milk left . It's the same for any stage of milk.
December 08, 2010 09:33AM
When a baby has diarrhea, it says:

Your baby does't seem to like this food, are they ill?.

It should be "Your baby doesn't seem to like this food, is it ill? or it may be ill"

Bébé Proud mommy to 79 adorable sweeties! Prends la route

73 babies at school... Miss them... frown Ridwane, Selma, Ryan, Mikhaïl, Mehdi, Léna, Léa, Elisa, Emma, Daniel, Tom, Ethan, Kendra, Keira, Max, Valentin, Vivienne, Aiden, Maëlys, Maël, Oliver, Michaela, Keith, Kristen, Amanda, Brian, Bianca, Charlie, Darren, Dahlia, Elaine, Florence, Gabriel, Grace, Hunter, Indigo, Izumi, Jade, Kendall, Logan, Lauren, Matthew, Nicholas, Natasha, Owen, Pauline, Qiana, Ryder, Shalia, Tina, Toan, Toby, Ugo, Vincent, Wendy, Willow, Xia, Yohan, Yanis, Zaira, Evan, Madeline, Lydia, Kaitlyn, Eileen, Levi, Keziah, Mia, Samuel, Kieran, Ray, Lewis, Alexander, Alayna & Sacha. At home: Eliora, Tahlia, Richard & Riley! Muuah! Love you all my cutie pies! nounours coeur

http://www.cozybabyquilts.com/images/6babiesline.jpg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen