Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > Suggestions > the other side of babyvalley

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

withnameslikedoingtodaythoughtstalkwouldbbparjustbabiesrandomhourschatbabythatyournamegameschoolthispersoexpectedwhathave

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

May 16, 2016 07:59AM
childvalley i think you wanted this feature where you raise them started at 3 years old and ends at 5 years old means 3 years taking care of them!

i am the fairy i am going to take care of her until she is 3 years old
April 04, 2017 12:37AM
I do think that 3 years old is a little young to be sent off to a boarding school.
It would be nice to have a feature that allowed us to care for kids up to 5/6.

Hey, I'm ChristyBelle. I'm British and 14 years old. I've been on this site since 2014. Feel free to message or friend me! : )

Click here to join the BabyValley Protection Squad! Our aim is to help out new members, promote the site, keep the forums active, and message and friend eachother! Join if you want to turn BV back into the place of community and fun like it was before! : )

Expecting: Naomi Lydia!
August 11, 2017 01:15AM
This idea has been seen by mods and rejected repeatedly in the past, although I would love for it to happen, but sadly probably not.

❤︎ Alex Jason - 21/02/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Julia Nicole - 06/05/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Jordyn Reece - 06/05/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Brianna Louise - 02/06/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Jensen Clay - 10/04/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Oriah Hannah - 10/04/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Cora Jaylen - 01/07/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Ruari Loghlann - 02/08/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Cody Thomas - 02/08/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Declan Joesph - 02/08/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Baby Eleven - ?? ❤︎

❤︎ Baby Twelve - ?? ❤︎
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen