Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Suggestions > MiaowMum's Suggestion

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

doingbabytalkbbparlikeschoolhourswithrandomwhatjustgamethatexpectedthishavebabiestodaychatwouldyourthoughtsnamesnameperso

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

October 22, 2015 03:14AM
Hi,

I was reading through some of the suggestions here and one of the ones that got rejected was 'feed/walk/bathe our babies ourselves' (I imagine by clicking on those actions). That actually sounded like a lot of fun to me.

It says it was rejected because of not being realistic with 18 babies, but I have to say, having 18 babies in the first place is really unrealistic. Very few people actually have that many children to raise in the first place, so I think it would make sense to lower the number of children available and raise the difficulty level of caring for them.

If that would be too difficult for some of the younger players then how about making that a 'VIP member only' function? That way, people who want a higher difficulty level would pay for the extra privilege.

Just an idea. Let me know what you think?

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
October 22, 2015 11:44AM
I should have put MiaowMum's Suggestions. Ha ha. I had another idea.

Could we have some different races/species as babies?

I.e. elf, fairy, werewolf, nekojin (cat-person), mermaid...

To do this, it would just be changing their appearance, so it would need new skin colours, eyes, hair, ears and other add-ons to the main game.

Like, for instance, a baby who is a fairy; they would have tiny fairy wings and maybe light purple or green skin. They could have pointed ears. And their eyes might be a colour such as purple or pink.

This would be a baby fairy. You still look after them exactly the same as every other baby. The picture of the baby itself just looks different and you can write about them differently.

For a mermaid, you could have ear fins on the ears, gills on the neck and/or sides, and a mermaid tail.

Another example: neko baby (neko means 'cat' in Japanese). For a neko / catperson baby, you would add two tiny fangs, cat ears on the head and a cat tail on the bottom, and tiny claws on the toes and fingers. Now you would have a neko baby!

This is just an idea...but maybe someone would like it? Please let me know. Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2015 11:45AM by MiaowMum.
Um... this game is supposed to be realistic, and fairies, werewolves and stuff are not very realistic.
October 23, 2015 02:22AM
Yeah, I know. But taking care of those babies would be exactly the same as any other baby. It's not the gameplay itself that would change, just the appearance.

I think it would be fun to take care of someone that's not a human. grinning smiley It would be interesting. But I can understand if people don't like that idea and prefer just human kids.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

October 25, 2015 05:05AM
Okay so - another idea!

How about a map of Baby Valley?

That way, we can see the world we are playing in and see where things are. It would be especially handy for post by post role plays centering in the Valley. And just for a reference material about what Baby Valley actually looks like.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen