Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Suggestions > lots of things [Already Suggested]

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

randomwithhavethisnamehoursexpectedtalkchatbabygamedoingjustwhatschoolyourtodaypersolikewouldthatnamesbabiesbbparthoughts

Online Users

Guests: 41
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

October 12, 2014 06:03AM
well...I have found a few things that would be nice if there was godparents and a way to send coins,toys,food,bottles,beds,etc. to other players(if there is one please tell me smiling smiley ) I would LOVE to also be able to visit other players like where there babies are in the same room
and a way to group message(if there is please tell me how I'm VERY new to this game) and I was thinking it would be cool when you got a new child they gave you a mystery gift like a toy,bottle,milk,coins,etc.

smiling smiley

Thanks

Eille - mother to two wonderful girls
Jana Marie
&
Alexis Quen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2014 10:07PM by charliella.
god parents cool but would they have to be your friend or something and of course
you would probaly have to ask them by private message and the visiting thing
is that a playdate and how would you ask them private message? beacause you can't just barge in or something and I lovenounours coeur the mystery gift thing!tongue sticking out smiley
October 20, 2014 10:07PM
| Admin
We already have a group chat! Find it here: [babyvalley.co.uk]

Unfortunately we can't send things to other players due to people making multiple accounts and cheating. You can still assign people to be Godmother's if you want, and you guys can message each other etc smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen