Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

havechatwouldwithtodayschooljustbabiesthoughtsnamedoingthistalkrandomexpectedgamepersolikewhatbbparyourhoursnamesbabythat

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

December 24, 2012 06:24PM
Well, I'm not in contact with DJP at the moment - he hasn't answered any of my emails or messages outside of the site. wink It's the same for the French mods; they can't get in touch with him either. So, if the majority of people like this idea, then I will eventually add it to the Sent Suggestions list. However, that just means that whenever DJP logs on, he can take a look at it. I have no idea when that will be. Sorry. :/

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

December 27, 2012 01:58PM
Dont be sorry it isnt your fault thanks for letting me know.So everyone what do you think?

Babies in school:Ella
Babies at home;Lexi,Lucas~Gabriel,Alicia~Rose and Alix

Pregnant to:Aaron
December 27, 2012 08:40PM
boomdish will put it on the sent suggestions list, then at some point DJP will decide weather to do it or not smiling smiley
December 28, 2012 12:22AM
I know i mean what do you think about the suggestion.

December 29, 2012 05:07PM
good idea smiling smiley
even if it isnt a gift it shouldn't be in the bb shop so people dont buy it it would be unfair someone didn't know about it and bought one for each baby and then get another one ! ! !

Hi Im Sofiz! Visit my page please! grinning smiley Mummy to:
Sofia, Helena, Maxie, Heav, Liam, Jin-Lou, Alex, Ali, Julia, Josh, Jimmy and Saskia <3 LUV
December 29, 2012 07:14PM
Quote:
Sofiz
good idea smiling smiley
even if it isnt a gift it shouldn't be in the bb shop so people dont buy it it would be unfair someone didn't know about it and bought one for each baby and then get another one ! ! !

I already said it would not be a gift from the bbstore.

January 02, 2013 05:32PM
sorry ?

Hi Im Sofiz! Visit my page please! grinning smiley Mummy to:
Sofia, Helena, Maxie, Heav, Liam, Jin-Lou, Alex, Ali, Julia, Josh, Jimmy and Saskia <3 LUV
January 02, 2013 06:57PM
it is ok i just thought you said it to anoy me.

kellybeary25 i want to know that too!
and about the idea : no cheating!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen