Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Suggestions > Babies 1st christmas or 1 st birthday

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

namedoingschoolbabiesrandomwhatgameyourthattodayhourspersowithtalkexpectedbbparwouldhavebabylikethoughtschatnamesthisjust

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

November 17, 2012 01:04PM
Hi i was just thinking that our babies could celebrate there 1st christmas by getting a free gift just something small like a christmas cracker or for there 1 st birthday a party hat i hope this gets through.

All so just put one of the opinions forward as it would be too hard with both.

Many thanks kellybeary25!
i like this idea
November 17, 2012 10:35PM
Thanks! SweetSpring
Quote:
kellybeary25
Thanks! SweetSpring

sure but stick to the topic
November 18, 2012 12:46PM
ok

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2012 12:46PM by kellybeary25.
November 21, 2012 05:33PM
Hey! smiling smiley

You can already buy gifts for your baby(ies) for their birthday, Christmas, or just for fun by visiting the BB Store. I don't think it would be fair to the older players who have been registered for a while, and who all had to work really hard to save up so that they could get their baby(ies) that certain gifts or gifts that they wanted to get for them. I don't think it'd be fair for the new players to get things for free when all of us who have been registered longer, have had to work, and save up in order to buy those gifts. All players should be treated the same, and with the new players getting something for free, even if it is just a Christmas cracker or a party hat for their child's birthday, I still don't think it's fair because they didn't have to work hard and save up to buy their child that gift like the rest of us did. So, I don't think it would really be fair. But, that's just my opinion. wink

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
November 21, 2012 07:14PM
I agree for Haylee
November 21, 2012 09:19PM
Everyone thinks my ideas are rubbish.I cant work out what i have done wrong ?
November 22, 2012 02:53AM
No one thinks your ideas are rubbish. We all have our own opinions and are all entitled to give them in a nice way. You've done nothing wrong. But, you've only been registered for twenty five days. I would recommend getting to know the game a little bit better first, and play a little longer before I start making suggestions.

Edit: I also, before making any new suggestions, would recommend checking the Sent Suggestions and the Rejected Suggestions lists to ensure no similar suggestions like the one you're wanting to post have already been posted.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2012 03:00AM by Babylover1996.
November 22, 2012 03:37AM
Kellybeary25, no one thinks your ideas are bad! Please don't think that way. smiling smiley
I think every player on here has had their suggestions rejected before, haha - mine included!
It just takes some getting used to the game before you're able to suggest ideas that might work.

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

November 23, 2012 05:27PM
Ok but i have sent loads of posts and they have all been rejected and i mean all rejected.
November 23, 2012 06:49PM
I THINK THAT YOU ARE THE BEST MOTHER.THAT IS A GREAT IDEA.smileys with beer

ANDY
November 23, 2012 07:42PM
thanks hellokitty132! wink
November 23, 2012 08:42PM
Hellokitty132 - Please do not shout. It's rude and disrespectful. You could have told her your thoughts without shouting. wink

Kellybeary25, as Boomdish has already pointed out to you once, it does take some time to get used to playing the game and used to how the game works. It also takes some time before you can learn to suggest suggestions that could maybe work. No one thinks they are bad, it's just that some suggestions may be too much work to create, or some suggestions may be unrealistic. Trust me, you aren't the only one who's suggestions have been rejected - everyone's has - mine included. Boomdish said her's has, a couple of the other mods suggestions have been rejected because they were working on bringing those suggestions over to this version anyway, and many players' suggestions have been rejected. So, it's not just your suggestions that have been rejected, everyone's has. It takes time and patience to learn how the game works, and to learn about making suggestions. Also, as I've already pointed out, you've only been registered for twenty six days. Take some time to get to know the game a little better before making suggestions.

November 23, 2012 11:36PM
Okay, girls. I think we've discussed that enough now. smiling smiley

So, thoughts on this suggestion?

. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

- B.

November 24, 2012 12:14AM
Well, I honestly don't think it would be fair for all the older players' who've had to work and save up to buy their babies certain gifts, but then again, that's just my opinion. wink

November 24, 2012 06:33PM
I agree with Haylee
November 24, 2012 06:55PM
I forgot to say the gifts would be ones you cant buy at the bb store.
November 24, 2012 08:12PM
I'm sorry, but I don't think I understand. Gifts, such as a chalkboard, roller blades, a skateboard, bracelets, headbands, toys, book bags, and everything else you want, such as a puppy to be included in your child's picture can all be bought at the BB Store, plus a lot more. Also, you had mentioned the Christmas cookie and the party hats as a free gift:

Quote:
kellybeary25
Hi i was just thinking that our babies could celebrate there 1st christmas by getting a free gift just something small like a christmas cracker or for there 1 st birthday a party hat i hope this gets through.

Well, all of the other things are gifts, (the chalkboard, the roller blades, the skateboard, the bracelets and headsbands, the toys and book bags, and even the dogs) so why not make the Christmas cookie and party hat gifts that have to be purchased for a reasonable price as well, so that all players (new and older) get treated fairly rather than the new players' getting these things for free and not having to save money to buy it, and the older players' having to save so they can. I'm not putting down your idea or saying that it's bad or anything, I'm just saying that the game needs to be fair, and if this gets put through and into the game, I just don't think that it would be fair anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2012 08:14PM by Babylover1996.
November 25, 2012 12:52PM
You get a free gift for EVERY 1ST B DAY OR 1ST CHRISTMAS. IT IS 1 PER BABY SO IT IS FAIR!!!!!!!!!! you just want to make me sad.angry smiley the present can NOT be bought

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2012 04:56PM by kellybeary25.
November 25, 2012 06:56PM
Kellybeary25, please do not type in all caps - it looks like shouting. No one is trying to make you feel badly or trying to put down your idea.
Haylee was simply giving her opinion, which is perfectly fine. You cannot get upset if someone doesn't agree with your ideas. That is what this board is for - for people to be able to talk about their ideas/opinions/etc. smiling smiley
Now, if we can't continue this conversation on a nice note, I will just close this topic.

. 62 .

- B.

November 25, 2012 09:38PM
Are you accepting my idea ?
November 26, 2012 07:36PM
In my opinion I really don't like this idea mainly because it wouldn't be fair on the players who have played longer.

So I would reject this idea
What do you think Bria and Haylee?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2012 07:36PM by Weasley.
November 28, 2012 12:15AM
I have to agree, Megan. Bria, what are your thoughts here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2012 12:15AM by Babylover1996.
Love this idea! Adoration
November 28, 2012 04:47AM
After reading over kellybeary25's first post, I don't see a problem with this suggestion. To make it fair, all of the older players could receive gifts/party hats for all previous babies who reached specified milestones. I'm not really sure what the "gifts" would be - something that players couldn't cheat with, for sure.

Remember, just because this suggestion might make it on to the Sent Suggestions list doesn't mean it will implemented into the game; DJP has to approve it sometime. wink

. 62 .

- B.

December 15, 2012 02:25PM
Can you just listen the free gift would be for all players and every baby would get one each.The gift could be anything but nothing from the bb store that way older players cant save up for the gift because they would not be able to buy it.

Babies in school:Ella
Babies at home;Lexi,Lucas~Gabriel,Alicia~Rose and Alix

Pregnant to:Aaron
December 23, 2012 12:51PM
I like the idea
Only i dont understand which gifts they would give; a gift from the bb store?
If its so, would you find it there when you want to buy some gift?
I mean would you be able to buy it?
I think it shouldnt because then someone might buy one for each baby and then getting it again...
I know its dificult to understand !

Hi Im Sofiz! Visit my page please! grinning smiley Mummy to:
Sofia, Helena, Maxie, Heav, Liam, Jin-Lou, Alex, Ali, Julia, Josh, Jimmy and Saskia <3 LUV
December 23, 2012 04:38PM
No, it would not be an item that you would be able to buy from the bbstore, if this idea was accepted.

. 62 .

- B.

December 24, 2012 01:44PM
boomdish how do i know if it will be accepted ?

Babies in school:Ella
Babies at home;Lexi,Lucas~Gabriel,Alicia~Rose and Alix

Pregnant to:Aaron
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen