Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Suggestions > NAMES cool smiley

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

chatnameexpectedthoughtsdoingthisbabiesbbpartalkjustnameswouldtodaypersohourshaverandombabywithgamelikeschoolwhatthatyour

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Suggestions

May 30, 2012 08:53PM
so my idea is that we can change our babies name but it will cost us alot like 300 BC each.

http://nsa22.casimages.com/img/2012/03/31/120331021448553783.gif

-Rapunzil11
P.S.What could i do without my babys,Rosa,James and My adopted baby,kate.
Kate's parents left her.SO SAD....
On the FR version, they already have this existing, and it doesn't cost anything for the player to change it. Though, it's the moderators that change the baby's name. You have to fill in:

Baby's name:
What I'd like it changed to:
Reason for having the name changed:

(Example..

Baby's name: Cyrstale
What I'd like it changed to: Crystal
Reason for having the name changed: Misspelled it!

^Usually, the moderators will only change it if you have spelt the name wrong.
.. But if example you named your baby Alyce, and want it changed to Vanessa, then they won't, because both are existing names, and you should've thought of it before having the baby. But if you want to change it to Alice because it was a mistake, for example, then they would. wink

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 09:15PM by -SweetPea.
May 31, 2012 04:16AM
Yeah, I agree only if you misspeled it. That has happened to me on the Webkinz game, but you cannot change it there.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/103/120731051205320505.png
At school:Abigail Beth Mitt William,Braxton Zachary,Piper Sohpia,Mayu Chiyemi,Jack Benjamin,Rose Sylvia, Maihui Dongmei美慧 东東妹,Aki Jon and Suri Meadow Noelle
At home Olivia Deleany Michele, Rebekah Grace, Ana Charlotte,Dawson Aiden,Genesis Isabella and Kyla Sage, Kaden Joel, Kaori Ren, and Kami Harlow, Natalia Noelle Christine, and Willow Reagan
May 31, 2012 06:57AM
Quote:
-SweetPea
On the FR version, they already have this existing, and it doesn't cost anything for the player to change it. Though, it's the moderators that change the baby's name. You have to fill in:

Baby's name:
What I'd like it changed to:
Reason for having the name changed:

(Example..

Baby's name: Cyrstale
What I'd like it changed to: Crystal
Reason for having the name changed: Misspelled it!

^Usually, the moderators will only change it if you have spelt the name wrong.
.. But if example you named your baby Alyce, and want it changed to Vanessa, then they won't, because both are existing names, and you should've thought of it before having the baby. But if you want to change it to Alice because it was a mistake, for example, then they would. wink

Agreed.

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

I like this idea too. That way, you don't have to get your baby taken away and get a new one if you accidentally spell it wrong.
August 03, 2015 09:42PM
Yeah smiling smiley Once I made two babies called the same thing by accident and i started over
but it was only my first day but say it was like my 50th Day You know..

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen