Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > Index of Help

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

wouldchatrandomtalkthoughtslikethiswhattodayhourspersonamewithbabynamesexpectedbabiesyourdoinghavethatjustschoolbbpargame

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

May 18, 2010 06:41PM
| Admin
Hello,

Here is an index, of the 'help' board in alphabetical order, with hyperlinks of all the topics, so that it's easier for you to find a topic you want to find an answer to - and for you to check before creating a new topic, to ensure it doesn't already exist. (Lots of players have the same problems as you..it takes 2 minutes to check now!)

A - Abandoning Babies?

B - Beds - Newborns
Buying BBC issue?
Bookshop?
BV days vs Real life days?

C - Certificates?
Confirming Email?
Cow's Milk?
Changing Baby's name?
Changing Password?
Closing Topics?

D - Deleting a baby?

E - Earning Babycoins?
Eye Colour?
Editing Personal Page?

F - Feeding Baby?
Food Chart?

G -Going away from BV for a while?
Godson?

H - How many babies?
Hair cut costs?
Hair cuts?

I

J -Jobs?

K

L -Laundry?
Language?

M - Moderators?

N - Nutrition going down?

O

P - Pictures on Signature?

Q - Quote of the day?

R

S - Selling items?
Sick babies?
Steralising Bottles
Storks' Refuge?
School?

T - Toys?
Titles on the boards?

U - Updating Picture/Avatar?

V

W - Walking Times?
What to buy?

X

Y

Z

If you can't seem to find your question here, or have a bug then open a new topic, and a player/moderator would be happy to help!

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2010 10:18PM by charliella.
June 05, 2010 06:09PM
First Post!!

Charliella great idea on having an index of help!

This might just be on my computer but when you click on "going away from bv for a while" it talks about sterelising bottles

Sparklebabe15
tongue sticking out smiley
June 05, 2010 10:16PM
| Admin
Your totally right, I'll fix the mistake - thanks smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

August 05, 2010 08:52PM
this isn't a suggestion, sorry hun smiling smiley

Allie- a.k.a Mommy to Macey Michelle smiling smiley

It may not seem like much when you recycle a bottle or use your own bag instead of a plastic one, but everything helps, and you CAN make a difference! smiling smiley
August 05, 2010 08:56PM
| Admin
We are in the "Help" forum? pas moi

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

August 05, 2010 09:01PM
oops sorry. I'll admit I was wrong in this one I thought I clicked suggestion.

Allie- a.k.a Mommy to Macey Michelle smiling smiley

It may not seem like much when you recycle a bottle or use your own bag instead of a plastic one, but everything helps, and you CAN make a difference! smiling smiley
October 17, 2010 04:46PM
Thank you so much for this! It really is helpful

~Proud wannabe mommy <3
October 17, 2010 06:01PM
| Admin
Your welcome smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

Yes, thank you. (:
March 03, 2011 02:33PM
je nai, pas compris
MAMARI3IM, we all know that you can speak English, you talked to me in English. Charliella, thanks for the topic! You really helped us.
April 02, 2011 11:36PM
Yes,please speek proper engish.
April 03, 2011 11:29AM
| Admin
Please don't ramble, only one person needs to remind her wink

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

August 28, 2011 04:04PM
I Really need money i dont even have enough to go see the patrician like my income had said 1 day and 24 hrs yesterday now it saying 1 day and 5 hours like this is not workinq out

Baby Valley - The valley of babies
August 29, 2011 11:51AM
| Admin
Please don't post questions here, make a new topic for each new question. ^ smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

November 28, 2011 06:10AM
I have two children but 0 money bbc. i need help!!!

i run with the wolves
November 29, 2011 01:42AM
As Rachael has already said, please do not post random questions here. Please post what you need help with in the help section of the boards. wink

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
February 10, 2012 03:53AM
Plus, if you wish to ramble there is a Hour and Thoughts topic. If you have questions don't ask here start a topic in the help board. Thankyou. Clind'oeil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen