Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > How to play the game

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

expectedhourshaveschoolthischatlikethatnamesjustwithrandomwouldthoughtsbabywhatyourdoingpersogametodaybbparbabiestalkname

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

May 07, 2010 07:53PM
How do you play the game and make sure that your kids are well taken care of

Edit Sarabi : proper title please, short and precise

Nahla Sanders

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2011 07:32PM by charliella.
May 07, 2010 08:05PM
| Admin
Hello,

The help topic is here: [boards.babyvalley.co.uk]
We don't need you to open a topic everytime someone is new, if not the boards will get too full!!

Everything you need to know is this:

What to buy:

At the very start of the game you need to buy (lowest quantity of all to start):
-Stage 1 milk (no food until 4 months old)
-Diapers
-Soap
-Bottle Kit
-3/4 toys (make sure they're the right age group)
-A stroller, 100% quality 31,2 inches.
-A bed, 100% quality 23,4 inches.

^^ Your original 600bbc should be enough to fund this, if not look below for some things to earn more.

Save graffiti, clothing, health certificates and personalising your personal page for later, when your baby is happy and settled.

How to Play:

Every 30 minutes a stork comes along with a letter telling you what you need to do to make your baby happier. Make sure you read this and follow the instructions on it. For example say if you ran out of milk and their nutrition went down, it wouldn't start going back up again for another 30 minutes, so the storks have time to review the situation. If you don't get a letter, then congratulations! Your baby is 100% happy and healthy.

You don't have to feed, change the diaper, or bathe your baby, it happens automatically, just buy everything they need for it. You just have to sterlise their bottles once a day, to stop them getting ill. Do this by clicking on your babys head, then health, then sterlise bottles. You have to set your babies baths to 7 a week, but providing you haven't all ready fiddled with this it should already be on 7.

To put your baby to bed, click on home, then click on your baby's head, then click on check out sleeping, and click on your bed. Don't take your baby in and out of bed - leave him/her there all the time!! Follow the sime directions to put your baby in their stroller, but click on happiness instead.

Earning BabyCoins:

-You daily income. It's in "Taking Care of my Baby", then scroll down and click on 'incomes' then scroll down and you can train for better jobs, click there.
-Benefits every 3 days (50bbc) per baby after they are over a month old.
-First visit to your personal page (80bbc)
-Godson, it may work, it may not. (30bbc)
-You can buy BBC.
-Sell items (but not makeover clothes or food/milk)
-Confirm your email address (30bbc)

Sick Babys:

Your baby may get sick. If they do so you'll know as they'll have a thermometre in their mouth. If they don't then they're not sick. You have to visit the pediatrician and they'lll tell you what illness they have and what to do to cure it. Sometimes your baby will look sad but it doesn't mean they're ill - they may just need for example a bigger stroller.

^^That is all the "baby" part of 'babyvalley.'

The Valley:

The "valley" part consists of: the boards, the guestbook, mailing other players, decorating your personal page and visiting others, putting your babies in your house and visiting others, the chat room and graffittis.

If you wanna start all over now that you know the game better, click on 'Taking care of my baby', scroll down and click on 'Restart' (in a purple box).

PS : we're always happy to help, but please have a look on titles before opening a topic. Somebody asked exactly the same thing as you.

http://nsa11.casimages.com/img/2010/01/17/100117070550520810.gif
French, so all grammar and spelling atrocities are mine - I don't do it on purpose, honest.
http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Firefox/firefox16.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2010 08:06PM by Sarabi.
May 07, 2010 08:19PM
| Admin
I've now tagged this topic so it will stay at the top of the page as it's a common question. smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2011 07:33PM by charliella.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen