Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > How to use the Help Board

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

chatnamesthoughtsdoingjustbbparthatpersogamebabyschoolwouldexpectednamehoursthiswhatwithtalkyourlikehavebabiestodayrandom

Online Users

Guests: 48
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

July 17, 2009 10:52AM
| Admin
The Help Board is here to help and not to be a source of problems wink So there are some guidelines to follow :

If you need help
- One topic per subject. Yes, I mean "open a new topic every time you have a problem". Don't abuse all the same...
- Put a good title. What is a good title ? A few words that resume your problem. "Bed too small" "Food" "Nanny" "Can't find the Bookshop" "New and lost". Bad titles : Long phrases (keep that to the message) or "I need help". We know you need help, you're here !
- Read the other topics. Your answer may be in one ! And while answering to questions can be nice, answering the same thing, five times per day, for weeks, isn't nice.
- Precise but concise. Explain your problem as precisely as possible. What were you doing ? What did you want to do ? What happened ? "It doesn't work" is too vague. But stay concise too, no endless ramblings
- Be polite. Yes, you're lost, you think its a disaster - or it is - but with "Hey", "Please" and "Thanks", it's already better.

If you want to help
- Welcome ! Moderators can't do everything. Everyone can help. If you know the answer, don't hesitate !
- Read the Help Board. It's the best way to learn the answer to questions you still don't know.
- No arrogance. You now the answer, very good. Somebody else wrote it... Let it be. You can't be everywhere. You'll be more help in being humble.
- Precise and illustrated. Use everything you want to explain, as long as it's correct.
- No rambling. Stay in the topic's subject.

Topic closed
When the answer is given - it can be in one message as in ten - the topic is closed. It's to avoid rambling and chat about other subjects. You can use the General Board and the Public Square. If your problem comes back, don't hesitate to open a new topic. But it's not necessary if it's just to say "thanks" !

http://nsa11.casimages.com/img/2010/01/17/100117070550520810.gif
French, so all grammar and spelling atrocities are mine - I don't do it on purpose, honest.
http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Firefox/firefox16.gif

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2009 08:12AM by Sarabi.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen