Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > Help > Game Glitch?

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

whatexpectedschooldoingyourchatbbparthisrandomwithwouldthathourstodaynamespersogamenametalkbabybabieslikethoughtsjusthave

Online Users

Guests: 52
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

TR
July 14, 2017 11:51PM
Good Afternoon,

I am using this game for a Developmental Psychology college course that I am taking and I am having the hardest time with this software. It doesn't properly update to show that certain items have been purchased, and it counts against me with the percentages. I have had this problem since I started the game a few weeks ago and it is the most frustrating thing ever. It constantly says that my baby has no bed or buggy and she does, she has had multiple ones and still the percentages are affected and it says that it is the wrong fit. Even when the baby is not in the bed it states that she is in the bed while at the same time saying that she does not have one. I have sold and repurchased thinking that it was something that I did. I lost money and had to wait for the money to build back up just for it to keep doing the same thing. It's frustrating. It won't verify my email because it says that the domain doesn't exist so there is also that. I'm not really sure what to do since I have 5 more weeks to keep doing this. It is causing me anxiety and will affect my grade in the class. Can someone please help me with this?
August 09, 2017 01:03PM
Sorry for the late reply, but the site is rather empty, and barely anyone goes online anymore, back when everyone was on the site used to be fine and only had a few minor glitches, but now it seems it's having a lot of problems. I don't know how to help you with the issue other than to give them a higher quality stroller, maybe it's the browser you're using that's causing the buttons not to click, I've been having similar issues when I type in a correct amount of cereal and it then says I'm either feeding too much or to little (even though it is the guideline amount on their faq). Hopefully there is a fix soon or a mod to help you fix it.

❤︎ Alex Jason - 21/02/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Julia Nicole - 06/05/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Jordyn Reece - 06/05/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Brianna Louise - 02/06/2016 ❤︎

❤︎ Jensen Clay - 10/04/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Oriah Hannah - 10/04/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Cora Jaylen - 01/07/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Ruari Loghlann - 02/08/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Cody Thomas - 02/08/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Declan Joesph - 02/08/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Leilani Shay - 02/09/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Lydia Grace - 02/09/2017 ❤︎

❤︎ Ellie Mae - 29/09/2017 ❤︎
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen