Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > Help > Session Expired.

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

babyyourwithschoolchatbabiesnamesrandomexpectedwhathoursthisbbparjustwouldtalktodaypersogamehavedoingnamethoughtslikethat

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

July 22, 2016 09:28PM
I can't feed my babies, change them or buy anything, nor can I collect baby benifits, everytime I try to do so it says "session expired" and logs me out and I click homepage and it says password or username is wrong, its letting me login at first but only doing this when i try to buy anything, also I lost 1000 babycoins and I don't know if that has anything to do with it but my children will be taken away and i wont be able to get them back, my whole site is glitching and I cannot do anything. I've changed my password and it's still the same.. still says session expired , is this a glitch?

Alex Jason - 21/02/2016 ❤︎

Julia Nicole - 06/05/2016 ❤︎

Jordyn Reece - 06/05/2016 ❤︎

Brianna Louise - 02/06/2016 ❤︎

Oriah Hannah - 10/04/2017 ❤︎

Jensen Clay - 10/04/2017 ❤︎
August 03, 2016 07:12PM
The website had a bug a few days ago, but now it should be solved. Is it ? smiling smiley

August 31, 2016 05:58PM
| Admin
Yes it all seems to be fixed now!

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen