Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > Photo Album

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

whatgameexpectedchatwithdoingjustnametodaythoughtsbabiespersotalkbbparthatnamesyourhourshavelikeschoolrandomthisbabywould

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

April 29, 2016 11:00PM
This isn't a pressing issue but caught my curiosity. I noticed that, at the top, when I view my photo album, it says, "You can store a maximum of 6 photos in your album" (or something with very similar wording). I'm interested to know how you can get more photo slots, especially considering I have seen other people with pages upon pages of baby pictures. Do you have to buy slots, or is it when your baby reaches school, or...?

Avalon Nadine * Elizabeth Marie * Abigail Jane * Levi Joseph * Alicia-Rose * Harriet Faith
May 05, 2016 05:30PM
don't worry it's very easy.When you reach the maximum of 6 photos it will say that you can buy six more slots with 30 coins.and each time you finish that slot you pay 30 more coins for six more

Mum of:Ava Marie,King,Taelan,Tia and many more

Baby Valley - The valley of babies
May 05, 2016 10:48PM
Oh, that makes sense. Thank you!

Avalon Nadine * Elizabeth Marie * Abigail Jane * Levi Joseph * Alicia-Rose * Harriet Faith
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen