Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > i cant see my baby

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

randompersowhatchathoursbbparnamedoinghavewithtodayyournamesthisschoollikethoughtsbabyjustwouldgamethattalkbabiesexpected

Online Users

Guests: 44
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

March 20, 2016 08:28PM
In the icon what says seeing my babies the babies head isn't there also the cat head isn't there so I cant have another baby. I cant take photos either because of this. Help!!!

I am a proud mum to 7 babies. Tilly, James, Catherine, Alexis, Reece, Billy and Elsey.
March 21, 2016 08:23AM
Are you using a cell phone to play?

Jessica mother to Ava, Maxwell, Isabella, Austin, Hannah, Bradley, Lillian, Milo, Jolene, James
March 21, 2016 11:19PM
A Microsoft phone

I am a proud mum to 7 babies. Tilly, James, Catherine, Alexis, Reece, Billy and Elsey.
March 22, 2016 02:53AM
My phone does the same thing
I believe that all phones do it

Jessica mother to Ava, Maxwell, Isabella, Austin, Hannah, Bradley, Lillian, Milo, Jolene, James
March 22, 2016 04:56PM
Then will it show up if its on a laptop or computer

March 23, 2016 12:46AM
Yes it does when I use a computer

March 23, 2016 06:03PM
Thankyou

March 23, 2016 06:04PM
What about an iPad?

March 24, 2016 01:30AM
I don't know about the iPad I don't own one

March 24, 2016 08:27AM
Okay thanks that really helps

March 24, 2016 10:33PM
You're welcome

April 30, 2016 05:13AM
On iPad you can see your baby but you cant (well I can't anyway) see the grayish baby th
at alows you to get more

Baby Valley - The valley of babies
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen