Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > Help > hé non 2 year old Hairstyles

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

yourpersolikewithwouldbabyhoursnametalkbabiesschoolnamesrandomwhathavebbpartodaygamechatthisdoingthatthoughtsjustexpected

Online Users

Guests: 50
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

February 25, 2016 02:39AM
The model haircuts available for 2 year old boys appear to be bugged. Most of them do not quite fit on the head, and particularly the hairstyle that is meant to correspond with the 'natural' hair is grossly shrunk and misshapen. Could this apparent bug (or however to phrase this issue) be fixed?

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious
March 18, 2016 01:56AM
Hey! smiling smiley

The two-year-old hairstyles are obviously meant to look a little different. If you click in one of the corners, the hairstyle should appear to go on normally. Hope this helps!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
April 13, 2016 11:57PM
No, that's... that's not the issue. I know already how to apply the hairstyle onto the child. I am simply puzzled at the strange shape that they take on the child's head, for some of them, the boy hairstyles in particular. There are thirteen, but when I click on the second one down, it does not fit the head. Are they always going to look this way? Because as is, I am not inclined to change my child's hairstyle, which is a shame because I wanted to change their hair color but keep similar style, which is impossible with their warped shape...

April 25, 2016 09:32PM
I'd like more hairstyles indeed! Is it possible to add more hairstyles to the game? I'm personally deeply in love with these hairstyles:
http://therighthairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1-hair-raising-style.jpg
http://therighthairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/19-smile-style-.jpg
July 02, 2016 10:08PM
| Admin
Agent... is it possible to post a screen shot of what you mean please? Thanks!

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
July 05, 2016 02:02PM
I was having the trouble with my medium skinned Loel, so I had assumed the problem must be universal, but I guess it makes more sense that it wouldn't have been caught if it were only connected to one tone instead of all of them... ...Anyway, the problem isn't recreating with Voring, and Loel is in kindergarten, so there isn't any way to screenshot it as of yet.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen