Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > The stork doesn't have any suggestions for me is there something wrong?

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

gamebabyschoolyourchatnamesrandomthoughtsnamebabiesdoingthishourstalkpersowhatwouldtodayjustexpectedwithhavebbparlikethat

Online Users

Guests: 43
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

February 18, 2016 12:35PM
For the past week the stork hasn't recommended anything to me
i am starting to get the feeling something is wrong. i have only started playing this game and everything is 100 percent except the milk tube which is 89 percent but the stork isn't giving me anything!
what's going on. overtime i receive a letter it says "the stork doesn't have any recommendations for you!"
February 20, 2016 09:54PM
That's great news! That means your baby is healthy and happy and you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! The reason they don't have any recommendations is because you are doing so good, your baby doesn't need help from the storks.

I'm the Mommy of Lucinda Mae Johnson. I love her. Lucinda's my biological daughter.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen