Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > Still more toys?

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

bbparthistalkpersodoingwouldwithnamesschoolthoughtsbabylikethatnameyourhourschatgameexpectedtodaywhatbabiesrandomhavejust

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

February 12, 2016 05:16PM
So I keep getting a message from the storks that Marcus needs more toys, but he has more than four he could use and his entertainment is at 100%. What is going on?

EDIT: Never mind, it is fixed now

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2016 08:11PM by beafish123.
March 08, 2016 03:00AM
ok, it does anyways say that though, I don't know why XD

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 20 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Ollie~Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen