Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > Help with My Funny House Simulator

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

chattodaynamesyourjustexpectedschoolhourswhatwithdoingnamethatrandombabiesthisgamewouldthoughtsbabytalklikehavepersobbpar

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

October 27, 2015 03:41AM
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the My Funny House simulator. It loads fine, but then when I try to click on an item and put it in the room, it sticks to my mouse button and I can't let go. I tried moving the objects to where I want them to go, but then I click, and it still stays on my mouse pointer.

This happens with the picture of my baby and it happens with his crib, too. I can't place items in the room properly. I discovered that if I right-click, the pointer lets go of the object. But as soon as I try to left-click on the save button to exit, the item zooms back over to the mouse pointer. Then it gets saved with the object sitting outside of the room, where the mouse pointer last clicked.

It's very frustrating. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried using Google Chrome browser and Firefox browser and the problem is on both.

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
November 05, 2015 06:38AM
Yeah, I don't know why it doesn't work properly. In the end I gave up and just decided to make a house on the Sims 3 and use the photos from the game. Lol.

It seems like the mods/staff aren't very active here. I never see them posting replies.

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
November 05, 2015 03:34PM
They do!

I'm sure you'll get help soon just wait longer

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
March 12, 2016 02:15PM
My ones not working at all. When I click decorate house the whole screen freezes and I cant do anything.

I am a proud mum to 7 babies. Tilly, James, Catherine, Alexis, Reece, Billy and Elsey.
July 02, 2016 10:06PM
| Admin
Is this fixed for you guys yet? smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen