Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > Help > help i cant sell furniture!!

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

todayyourchatgameschoolwithhoursthatpersodoingwhatthisrandomexpectedthoughtshavenamesnametalkbabybabiesjustbbparlikewould

Online Users

Guests: 47
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! Help

August 13, 2015 01:37PM
hello,i cant sell my three beds i have andit is coming up that i only have one? please could someone help as i have very little money and need the money,thanks.sad smiley
August 15, 2015 07:44PM
look at the tab in taking care of your babies that says my mail and my friends
there will be a little thing that says "sell your items" click on it and you can sell!

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
August 15, 2015 09:57PM
Thanks but that's what I have been trying to do.when I go to decorate your room it is allowing me to add in 4 beds but when I try to sell its saying I only have one and that one is in Use?
August 16, 2015 03:10PM
Hi,

don't go to decorate your room/ You can't sell there. smiling smiley

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
August 17, 2015 11:59AM
Okay thanks but it's still not working x
August 22, 2015 01:52PM
Is the bed in 'decorate your house'? Cause you can't sell furniture there
If its the one you supply your baby so they can sleep in it...then you can!to do that do what crocus said

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
March 20, 2016 12:00AM
You can only sell beds that haven't been used so maybe there is only one bed unused. Check if that's what's wrong.

I am a proud mum to 7 babies. Tilly, James, Catherine, Alexis, Reece, Billy and Elsey.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen