Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > What are you doing today? caché

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

todaydoingrandomnamehourswithjustyourwhatbabybabiesthoughtswouldchattalkthatlikeschoolthisgamehavebbparexpectedpersonames

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

November 26, 2010 11:22PM
Poll
What do you like to do?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
23 votes were received.
Drawing or Painting 1

4%
Dancing or Singing 5

22%
Reading 2

9%
Playing out-side or Walking 0

0%
Playing Computer-Games 9

39%
Watching TV 2

9%
Sleeping 1

4%
To do something really Special or Extreme! 3

13%

Hello dear parents of the valley!

This topic is all about you, not your school and not your babies!
This topic is to post messages with what are you doing in reality and plans for today!

Here you can put details about what are you doing!
Not like: [boards.babyvalley.co.uk] If you're asking!

Like:

Today I woke up so early and I made an another beautiful drawing for my art gallery expected in the spring 2011!
I bought some drawing-paper and some colored pencils!

Plans for today: I want to do something really special!

Now it's your turn!

- Sophie - Katelyn - Kaden - Charlotte - Alex - Robert - Jessie - Izabella - Abigail - Edward - Selena - Claire - Nicholas - Alina - Melissa - Charlie - Riley - Kiley - Roxana - Rory - Gianna - Anthony - Théodore - Manuella
- Abelia - Răzvan - Lucky - Anastasya - Xavier - Tailynn -

http://i39.tinypic.com/11qtg0h.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2010 11:24PM by Berta.
November 26, 2010 11:25PM
| Admin
I voted sleeping.. I'm ill today and don't feel like doing much at all :/

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
November 26, 2010 11:27PM
I didn't vote because my Ideas change everyday tongue sticking out smiley I would vote sleeping now, Dance tomorrow... but I guess I'll pick something special or extreme x)

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

November 27, 2010 12:34AM
I vote watching tv today! It's the day after Thanksgiving for the Americans, and I went out lateee shopping for Black Friday, so I'll be relaxing grinning smiley

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
November 27, 2010 03:18AM
I went shopping with my boyfriend, Cameron. I bought his preasent while he was in the bathroom.
Played computer games - BV of course! Ped day today...
November 28, 2010 05:45PM
I am reading. I love books, and have manged to read at least 90 bookds over summer break.
I hung out at my cousins and hung out with Cameron who lives 2 houses down from them. Cameron also helped me clean my basement.
Ummm school was closed today for the first time in the history of man itself, so went and got some xmas presents for my mates and parents, and mooched around. Went on babyvalley a lot cause its to cold to go out. On here I got a banner, swapped my avatar and personlised my personal page as much as possible on my allowance a zippo. Will train for a better job once I can afford the training.
December 11, 2010 10:14PM
Ehh. Today I am trying to work things out with my (ex)boyfriend. We went through a terrible break up over a stupid and preventable reason. So I'm just really hoping for the best because we both still love each other very much. And I had already bought his Christmas presents, so I'd really appreciate it if they do not goto waste!

http://i42.tinypic.com/345eb29.png
★★★
Erika, mommy to: Nathan (class 13), Max (class 16), Audrey (class 18),
Andrew (class 21), Gabriella (class 23), Cedric & Derrick (class 28), Elliot (class 36), Lacey (class 43), Xya (class 51), Lilith (gave her up), Sasha, Sofia, Azalea
(:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2010 10:14PM by AntiPrincess.
Date! Literally, Cam and I are gonna go to the Greene, though it's snowing, and it's freezing! He's doing it to cheer me up about Grandma. I LOVE him! What a sweety!
I love to sing and dance, but today I am so pooped! I would say either sleeping or reading. confused
June 11, 2014 11:58PM
I am playing computer games right now of course
but tomorrow I'm doing something very special

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2014 12:02AM by crocus.
December 03, 2014 09:17PM
I voted dancing because I did dance club tonight smiling smiley

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
December 04, 2014 03:21AM
tutor and journalist club at my school tomorrow...

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

August 05, 2015 09:11PM
I went to my aunts to her horses and hamster and guinea pigs smiling smiley

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
August 15, 2015 07:48PM
back from camp. smiling smiley

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen