Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Dangers on the Web > Page 5

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

chatdoinglikenameswouldbabybbpartodayhaveexpectednamethathoursbabieswithpersotalkrandomgamethisthoughtsschooljustyourwhat

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

Well, she is at fault, not you - Don't worry. Just make sure you protect yourself and be a reponsible person. wink
January 30, 2011 08:59AM
"You mods are the best!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 01:05PM by star10.
January 30, 2011 03:18PM
Thank you wink

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
I want to know why showing you're true feelings is rude! I am not hurting anyone! I know again,of topic,but I just think you should understand that everyone is a real person.
^ Where are you going with this? It's suppose to say a big thank you to the mods and to protect yourself and be aware of what's happening. Songe
February 01, 2011 11:41PM
Lumaruna: Please stop. Why not just drop it? That'd be the best thing to do. Not trying to be rude, just saying.
Again, thank you all moderators of BabyValley. I couldn't ask for better ones!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
I wonder what else i can say.. umh.. hmh.. why don't you just read it instead? : http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5459/85352354.png Thank you! prière
February 02, 2011 01:37AM
Aww, that's so sweet Melissa, thank you!^ We try out best.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
Awh you welcome - Just a big thank you is all. wink
Pretending to be someone else is bad too, unless you don't want to reveal yourself to anyone. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2011 06:31AM by RidinSolo.
February 02, 2011 03:56PM
| Admin
Thanks Melissa, that's so nice of you smiling smiley

Yes I agree ^

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
February 05, 2011 04:56AM
Basically, be yourself. Don't let others bring you down. If they don't like you, so what? Who cares? Just have a good comeback like "You don't like me? Fine. I could care less." Just walk away afterwards. Problem solved.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
Quote:
Babylover1996
Basically, be yourself. Don't let others bring you down. If they don't like you, so what? Who cares? Just have a good comeback like "You don't like me? Fine. I could care less." Just walk away afterwards. Problem solved.

Exactly!

If something is wrong, we know our mods will take care of us.
Best mods & Best Wishes!
Something's wrong with my iPad, sorry for double posting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2011 06:36PM by RidinSolo.
February 06, 2011 06:09PM
Yeah, thanks Sarabi. I hope everyone, even the babies, stay clear on the web.
February 06, 2011 11:30PM
Yep...I agree!

February 08, 2011 02:44AM
Babylover1996:I agree,Lumaruna should be a bit nicer.
Thanks,mods! You mean so much to us!
Yes mods, you do. wink
February 09, 2011 12:24AM
Naming players like Lumaruna won't help them be any nicer. It's best not to name players' if you can help it. Yes, mods, you mean a lot to us even though some of us can't say or explain that in a calm or nice manner I should say.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2011 12:26AM by Babylover1996.
February 19, 2011 09:42PM
Quote:
Babylover1996
Naming players like Lumaruna won't help them be any nicer. It's best not to name players' if you can help it. Yes, mods, you mean a lot to us even though some of us can't say or explain that in a calm or nice manner I should say.
What do you mean by"In a calm or nice manner"?All of us are showing respect in a great manner...

Edit Steph: Not every player knows how to control their feelings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2011 10:44PM by Steph.
February 20, 2011 08:27PM
Quote:
Steph
Edit Steph: Not every player knows how to control their feelings.
Exactly. I couldn't have said it any better, Steph.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 08:28PM by Babylover1996.
February 20, 2011 08:53PM
Thanks.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
February 24, 2011 02:15AM
I'm deleting the rambling. This is a place to talk about Dangers on the Web, not to talk about random stuff. Please stop!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2011 02:16AM by Steph.
Thanks all moderators(:
August 13, 2012 01:20PM
Thanks sarabi!

Baby Valley - The valley of babies
August 13, 2012 01:24PM
Mods do LOADS of work to keep Baby Valley Nice and runningsmileys with beer
I can Imagine what it is like to be a mod
Also,you are better than the moshimonsters& binweevils mods cos they rarely come one. There should be a day when Mods get payed money for all the hard work they do
But I know that cant happen cos where will they get the money from?

Edit Boomdish: Thank you!!

But please don't double post; you can edit your messages. wink

Baby Valley - The valley of babies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 06:12PM by boomdish.
August 15, 2012 11:11PM
the video was scary and pic though thanks sariab
cool smiley ps [size=x-large][/size] thank you mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2012 09:24PM by ellen2.
December 24, 2012 10:35PM
Good Point. Never Tell anyone your Email or Password cause they can Brake into your Account. I Never give my Email or Password or PhoneNumber or where i live to Anyone. Cause there are Some Bad People in Brandon.

This Is a Great Point About Dangers on the Web.

Good Point.

I Like this Point. And its a Safe Way to keep your Accounts from being Hacked On.

My Baby Girl Kylee.
October 14, 2014 06:58PM
True. What about the 'present yourself' topic? I didn't say anything there...

Baby Valley - The valley of babies!
December 13, 2014 03:11PM
^The present yourself topic is alright, if you just give your first name an age, it's fine.smiling smiley

Mods to lots of work to keep everyone safe and i am so great full for them!

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen