Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Dangers on the Web > Page 4

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

justtodaynameswhatexpectedpersohavegametalkyourlikewouldwithschoolthatbabythoughtsbbparnamethisbabieschatrandomdoinghours

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

August 10, 2009 02:15PM
Yeah sorry I forgot!Which do you think is scarier the picture or the video?I think the picture!
August 13, 2009 08:27PM
| Admin
Dream you are on topic but rambling.

wink

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
August 13, 2009 09:08PM
I am how was I and and I'm sorry charliella Oh.Well I only go on certain sites I trust now!Its so sceary!
August 13, 2009 10:25PM
| Admin
Yes, only go on website that you trust. smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

August 13, 2009 10:35PM
Yeah I learned that the hard way!sad smiley
August 16, 2009 01:29AM
really?

I love brownies! haha lol
August 20, 2009 05:53PM
| Admin
Yes Jess, mail Dream if you want to talk about it.

Back to topic!

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

August 20, 2009 06:36PM
Sorry!

Yesterday I was on here and someone said something really mean to me on this one site!I was scared sooooooooooooooo much.
August 29, 2009 11:33AM
| Admin
If anyone says anything you are worried about on this site. Mail a modertor immediatly:
Sarabi
Charliella
Steph

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

August 29, 2009 06:47PM
No no no no no it wasn't this site it was a different site...........Sorry for the confusion.Embarrasé
August 29, 2009 07:56PM
We can't talk about other sites. We know you had the problem so you posted it on the boards.

Back to the topic please.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
August 30, 2009 02:06AM
Ok so what is the topic really about?How sasfe you are?

I am very safe.
August 31, 2009 11:54PM
| Admin
The topic is a warning to everyone, and trying to make sure everyone is safe on babyvalley.

Don't just post for the sake of it, as this is a serious matter. Post in 'Random Chat' to ramble on.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

October 31, 2009 09:11PM
hi its very scary wat people want to do to young girls even boys
cool cause there might be a 6-9 year old on this site and puts a pic of them self
i wish i could watch the video, but my internet couldn't let me
BTW---Thanks!PanoMerci
March 31, 2010 01:46AM
hey my computer is saying the video got taken off, did it??

Love you Nature
Welcome back Emigdio!!
March 31, 2010 06:20PM
| Admin
Yes, mine says it's been removed too.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

Thank Sarabi! It's good that this post came out... it makes us realise that the web isn't as safe as you think it is!
September 08, 2010 08:52PM
i think this is a great topic, because...

a lot of people get hurt
hurt themselves, because of what other people say
give out inappropriate info
talk about inappropriate information
and a lot of other stuff

Thanks!!

BTW my heart skipped a beat when i saw the picture. one word FREAKY or would CREEPY be better? you choose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 09:09PM by njt_127.
Here's my complete explaination about this topic:
This topic was a very good and smart idea to be placed up onto the boards, beacause some people, may now realize that the internet isn't as safe as you think anymore. In my opion, I know I can trust the moderators on here and that they will do what they can if something this bad turns up. Thank you Steph, Charliella, and Sarabi! You girls' are the best moderators this site could have! =)
September 10, 2010 08:18PM
| Admin
Awh, thanks wink

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

September 10, 2010 10:55PM
Thank-You, that was very sweet!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
[color=#006600][/color]You're welcome! I know I can trust you all!
Me too, big thank you's to the moderators! Your the people who keep us all safe, thanks alot! smiling smiley
January 11, 2011 02:43AM
I have to agree. You girls' are in fact the greatest mods' for BabyValley.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
Very truee!!! wink
January 11, 2011 09:41PM
| Admin
Thanks wink

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

January 11, 2011 10:45PM
Thanks girls (:

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Edit Charliella: Please don't be so rude about other players!
Edit Steph: Stop now!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 01:36AM by Steph.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen