Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > What do you love about BabyValley? Ange

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

schoolbabiestodaywhatnamesbabygamethisbbpardoinghourspersoyourlikeexpectedthatjustwithrandomchathavethoughtstalkwouldname

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

July 03, 2010 08:42PM
Hey guys! It's Dacute247 here and I have a topic I really want to talk about, What do you love about BabyValley?

In this post you can talk about well, anything BabyValley! smiling smiley

Your friend,
Dacute247

~I have one child, Clarissa. I am 11, 12 at the end of the year. I am going into 6 th grade. I love my baby and more will be on the way.~
July 03, 2010 08:43PM
I love that everyone's so nice on the boards and that they help you out daily.

~I have one child, Clarissa. I am 11, 12 at the end of the year. I am going into 6 th grade. I love my baby and more will be on the way.~
July 03, 2010 09:37PM
I love the cute little babies! and watching them grow until they go to school. I also love the boards and all the intresting topics, and as you said, the nice people

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

July 03, 2010 09:46PM
I love everything! grinning smiley The babies, the people, the clothes, etc!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
July 04, 2010 02:57AM
I like everything on babyvalley! The people are nice, the babies are adorable and the clothes are very cute! The toys and food are even for the same age as you would find them in a real baby store!
July 05, 2010 02:20AM
I agree with everyone! I would be lost without BabyValley!

I love everything about Babyvalley, i love the babies, the clothes, the routine of everything, the boards, just EVERYTHING!
There isnt a day tat goes by when im not on here
July 05, 2010 05:45PM
Yeah.

BabyValley should have a tv show, or books! Made by us. smiling smiley

^^That would be too much work for DJP and the mods on the game
I like the cute babies, watching them grow up, adding a new baby to the family, the interesting topics, the helpfulness, and the nice people
July 05, 2010 10:09PM
I love to add new babies to the family! (and to show them off.... just a bit wink)

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

July 17, 2010 03:51PM
| Admin
I think we've had this topic before, but it was about a year ago I think so, oh well..

Anyway I love everything, picking names, making the babies, my friends on here, the boardds.. grinning smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
August 23, 2012 06:37PM
me to i love this game its soooooooooooo good i love raisy kids yey for babyvalleyC'est la fete ^^
August 24, 2012 01:26AM
I love how nice everyone is and the babies!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
I love this game its the best in the worldgrinning smiley
December 11, 2014 06:13PM
Everything ...sorry I do though

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
December 11, 2014 10:40PM
everything! the players are nice and the babies are so cute!smiling smiley

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Ollie~Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
September 05, 2015 07:28PM
I love everything!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen