Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Plans for the Future > Page 23

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

babywouldjustpersothisnamedoinggamethatnamesschoolbbparyourtalkbabieswhatrandomchathoursexpectedthoughtshavetodaywithlike

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

No, i know it's the same name, but i love how Elena looks. It looks really girly. <3
I love the name Elena(:
Yeah, it's pretty! I think twin names Elijah & Elena are super cuteee! <3
March 28, 2012 11:34PM
Those are super cute! wink

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
Awwh, Those are so cute ^^
Elena is so pretty. <3
April 01, 2012 05:57PM
I love Elena spelled a few different ways. wink

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
Do you think you girls are going to put your kids in activities?

I would like to put my girls in gymnastics, maybe my boys or they would play soccer or something
April 02, 2012 06:41PM
pas moiIf they want to, yes. If not, no.

April 02, 2012 07:42PM
^Yeah, me too. I won't force them or anything.. If they want to, ok, if not, also good. smiling smiley

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/4557/bannrr.png
Same here. wink
Sure, but it's up to them of course. wink
April 02, 2012 10:09PM
If they say they do, depending on what activity it is, I might would let them after considering it. If they say they don't want to, fine. I would never force my kids' to do anything, period. Mothers aren't supposed to do that. They're supposed to be loving and nuturing towards their kids. smiling smiley

I know if they don't like it I will take them out. I would start they off young so they get good but if they don't want to go I wouldn't make them.
April 12, 2012 10:40PM
^Same!

December 05, 2014 09:18PM
I am not sure where I want to live UK,Germany maybe though
I want 1 or 2 children if 1 a girl if 2 A girl + a boy
Pets:I think a Bunny or a Guinea pig ....
Job:not quite sure maybe a teacher though...

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
kids: 5, Maria, Jackson Averdeen, Mckayla and Kennedy. they will all be 3 yrs apart, but I'd like the last 2 to be at the most 1 year apart, preferably twins or Irish twins!
Job: paediatrician, but only part-time after i have kids... the rest of my time i want to spend with my little darlings!
Where will i live: near Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada.
I'd love to be a stay at home mommy! I'd like at least 4 kids but I'll probably have more. I'd also like to adopt at some point.
I'm not sure where I want to live but it'll probably be somewhere in the U.S.
grinning smiley
December 06, 2014 01:51AM
get married and have 3 kids around ages 32-38.
Go to collage (duhgrinning smiley)

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
December 06, 2014 06:35PM
I would like to be either a teacher or a pediatrician because I love children. I would like to have 2-3 kids but if I only have one,I would still be happy. I

would love to have a girl, but boys are pretty cute too.
I also have a lot of chances to have twins since there are lots of twins in my family and I might also have triplets, since my great grandpa was a triplet. Honestly, I really hope I do have twins because it would be so adorable!! However, I don't really want to have triplets because it would be very very hard and there would be more risks but if I did have triplets I would still be glad.

Is there twins, triplets etc in your families??

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/1e6aa4e5d4ac28487a01823b1bc7809d.jpg

💕50 babies💕
Faith -Hope - Sierra Mae - Kenya- Ethan - Elijah - Hugo - Samantha - James - Hazel - Kaiden - Cassia-Luna-Grey-Winter-Haylee-Alayah

Macarena - Alexander - Charlotte - Lucas - Camille - Quentin-
Snow - Enzo - Angel - Léa - Jade - Ciara - Lily - Rose - Grace -
Leah - Primrose - Aiden - Anna - Thomas Hugo - Emma - Ava - Alexis - Hannah - Joel - Collin - Noah - Denis - Vivian - Lilas-Rose-April-Oliver-Bunny
When I grow up I would love to marry my best friend Patrick. He means the world to me and helps me through hard times.He is the best thing that's ever happened me! It would be such a cute relationship with the 'I love you more fights' and all the small things added together!

I love children. But at the same time I would love one child or maybe even two. Preferably twins one boy and one girl (twins run in my family every girl has them) they would have fair hair and blue eyes and would be small and soooo cute!

For a job I would have a teacher of english in secondary schools, but Patrick would probably have a medical career or an athlete.
December 07, 2014 12:13AM
Ok that was pretty short, my list before, this is it now
i would go to collage (duhgrinning smiley)and graduate and maybe be a, hmm i really don't know, maybe a writer, artist, someone who helps kids, ext.

I would like to marry a handsome,young, smart but most importantly sweet. We would have 3 kids together hopefully a girl, another girl and a boy.

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2014 12:14AM by crocus.
My ultimate dream is to marry somebody that cares about me like all the disney princess's! grinning smiley
I just wanna be happy ...... I don't really care about getting married xD
June 19, 2015 03:50AM
I would want to marry, but if he was mean or bad, i would rather be alone and happy. I want 3 kids i think and a kind sweet caring husband. I might want to be an actress, a writer, a fashion designer, and commercial advertiser, ect..

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties

August 04, 2015 09:03PM
I would kind of like to be a model......I don't know though

I thought about it and i would be happy as a single parent but only 1 child so i could focus on that one if not 2 maximum.Want to be girls!Boys are cute don't get me wrong but i just have wanted a girl child since i was like 3..haha

pets: Rabbits or Horses definitely Horses Though (I Love them)
A average,nice house

~EDIT~

Oh and i would want my kid/s at about.....29....I think

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 09:05PM by kizzy8.
August 22, 2015 07:14PM
I would go to collage, and then when i graduate, i would focus on my job. I would marry in my very early 30's and then have kids all through my 30's. I would like 3 kids, all 2 and a half years apart. I would ideally like 2 girls and one boy. smiling smiley

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties

I want a kind of wild family! smiling smiley! I want nine kids, 3 boys, 6 girls. I want to have a husband when I have them, or at least a boyfriend and we're in a very serious relationship. I want to be an architect or an OBGYN. I want my first child to be born when I'm 19 years old. (Crazy, right!?)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen