Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > General > Plans for the Future

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

talkwithpersochatrandomjustexpecteddoingyournamebabiesthoughtsthiswouldgamebbparbabyschoolwhathavelikethattodayhoursnames

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

May 16, 2010 06:58PM
What do you plan on doing? Career-wise or not, it doesn't matter. smiling smiley

I'm aspiring to become an astronomer. Maybe a writer on the side. lol And I plan to not have any "blooded" children. I'm going to adopt! nounours coeur
May 16, 2010 07:05PM
I honestly don't know what career I want to have, I just can't pick one! Some possibilities are: Veterinarian, cosmetology, photographer, or something to do with medical. I think being a Vet will probably be my choice, because I love animals and I want to help them the best I can when they are hurt or sick.

And I'd like to atleast have 2 kids...maybe 3...maybe 4 o.e lol. I'd like to have all boys actually haha. I wouldn't mind having one girl though, but I don't want her to be the youngest. I'd like to adopt or be a foster parent, but I would only do that once my kids are older and in college, etc.

And I'd love to live in New York or near Virginia Beach. x]

http://i42.tinypic.com/345eb29.png
★★★
Erika, mommy to: Nathan (class 13), Max (class 16), Audrey (class 18),
Andrew (class 21), Gabriella (class 23), Cedric & Derrick (class 28), Elliot (class 36), Lacey (class 43), Xya (class 51), Lilith (gave her up), Sasha, Sofia, Azalea
(:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 08:06PM by AntiPrincess.
May 16, 2010 07:12PM
Haha! I used to be like that, too. I wanted to do everything out there so I couldn't choose for the life of me. XD I'm interested in the medical field, too--anything that has to do with science. X)
May 16, 2010 07:14PM
Yepp, that's the position I'm in right now lol. I think science is really interesting too; I'd love to find the answers to things and use it to help people.
^_^

★★★
Andrew (class 21), Gabriella (class 23), Cedric & Derrick (class 28), Elliot (class 36), Lacey (class 43), Xya (class 51), Lilith (gave her up), Sasha, Sofia, Azalea
(:
May 16, 2010 07:39PM
I would love to be teacher, because I love being with kids, correcting papers, seeing big smiles on the kids faces when they understand something, I love to plan so it's perfect for me! I will probably go into teaching kindergarten-4th grade/year.

I would love to have 3 kids-2 girls 1 boy. I don't care what order really. I would love to adopt, but it's such an emotional, long process. It also costs a lot of money.

I think staying in my own town would be best for me, I love my family and I want to stay with them forever. Being near their grandparents would make me very happy.

=)

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
May 16, 2010 08:38PM
I think I'd like to be a paediatrician, but 10 years of hard studies makes it sound kinda tough...

I want something like 5 children. I'd like to adopt a child, but I'd love to have 'blooded' children too. But yeah, the adoption legal stuff is quite tough to go through...

Bébé Proud mommy to 79 adorable sweeties! Prends la route

73 babies at school... Miss them... frown Ridwane, Selma, Ryan, Mikhaïl, Mehdi, Léna, Léa, Elisa, Emma, Daniel, Tom, Ethan, Kendra, Keira, Max, Valentin, Vivienne, Aiden, Maëlys, Maël, Oliver, Michaela, Keith, Kristen, Amanda, Brian, Bianca, Charlie, Darren, Dahlia, Elaine, Florence, Gabriel, Grace, Hunter, Indigo, Izumi, Jade, Kendall, Logan, Lauren, Matthew, Nicholas, Natasha, Owen, Pauline, Qiana, Ryder, Shalia, Tina, Toan, Toby, Ugo, Vincent, Wendy, Willow, Xia, Yohan, Yanis, Zaira, Evan, Madeline, Lydia, Kaitlyn, Eileen, Levi, Keziah, Mia, Samuel, Kieran, Ray, Lewis, Alexander, Alayna & Sacha. At home: Eliora, Tahlia, Richard & Riley! Muuah! Love you all my cutie pies! nounours coeur

http://www.cozybabyquilts.com/images/6babiesline.jpg
May 16, 2010 09:01PM
| Admin
I'm also thinking about going into paedeatrics, more specifically neonatology. However as you said Sonia ^ the amount of time puts me off. Plus to train in one of the best uni's (which I hope to go to) you have to get pretty much get 10 A*'s at GCSE level, maybe an A or 2..which is I'm going to take from Tuesday! Arghh.. I hope I can get close to this though. The standard is very high x|

Anyway, if I don't do that, I'd love to become something like a mid-wife. I really want to do something with children/babies..but not a teacher, as I would like to do something that involves more brain work than that, in a non-boastful way..I just don't want to waste my talent at academics. Plus like you girls said ^ I enjoy science.

I would love to have 3/4 children..my ideal 2 girls & 1 boy..or 2 of each. Buttt I will keep having children untill I have a girl..haha! Oh, and all blood.

I think I would like to live in the UK still..not my home town though, as I'd like to experience something new. I really have enjoyed my childhood, but if I were to dream up an ideal place it wouldn't be where I live now..though I think it's more of a fantasy, haha. I may go and live back in Australia though for a bit - it was nice and hot there! lol smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 09:02PM by charliella.
May 16, 2010 09:06PM
i have no idea what i want to do career wise! i am thinking of a teacher or environmentalist or chef smiling smiley

i want 5 kids. 3 boys 2 girls (1 boy and 1 girl are twins) and i would like to adopt twins or a special needs child after my children are in highschool or somthing. I would like to adopt twins because if I have 5 kids all in highschool the 1 adopted baby would probably feel left out because they are the only non blood family member and they were the youngest so with twins they wouldn't feel that way.

also i want to adopt a special needs child because no one eve adopts them! there are some children who are spcial needs that are up for adoption you know! smiling smiley

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

May 16, 2010 10:59PM
Actually, the majority of children who need to be adopted are "special needs" children. smiling smiley

They aren't necessarily "needy." These children are specially categorized because it is harder to find homes for them. It not only includes mentally and medically challenged children (etc.), it also includes groups of siblings who for one reason or another cannot be separated.

And you're right: people more often than not, steer away from that category because they want "normal" children or because the name intimidates them or for other reasons I think you probably can guess.

(Sorry for the lecture. . . I just thought it was good to let other people know. grinning smiley)

Anyway, you go girl! I'm your number one supporter! X)
May 17, 2010 01:02AM
My turn thenn...(:

I really don't want to go into medical things. I can't stand blood and yeah..I guess I'm lazy...but I don't want to study that much. It's really too long for me. x] What I would really like to do..:/ I have ideas..but I don't have any specific choices yet. A teacher would be nice...I'd like to teach french in USA or UK..Like I want to teach in High School. I don't want children..I want people 13+++. I'm also thinking about becoming a social worker..smiling smiley

Childrennn...Hm I can't decide. Sometimes I want 3...sometimes 5..it will really depend on my husband for that. I don't mind..I want at least one of each gender and I'll be fine for the rest. smiling smiley I don't wanna adopt, well maybe one...when my own kids will be older and won't need me at any time..I could consider it, but I don't especially WANT it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7742/91479118.jpg

May 17, 2010 02:12AM
AikaAkari: thanks! and when I say i want to adopt a "special needs" child, I mean mentally or phisically chalenged (like down syndrome) just to clear that up!

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

May 17, 2010 02:16AM
That's very kind-hearted of you to want to adopt a special need child ottawa! My friend's sister is special need, and she's very difficult to care for, yet very sweet =)

Everything sounds so interesting girls!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
May 17, 2010 02:31PM
I know a couple kids from my school that are mentally challenged that I work with and they're all very sweet. smiling smiley

May 17, 2010 10:04PM
Yeah, same with me! =)

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 17, 2010 11:51PM
Yeah, they are some of the most sweet, non-judging, and caring people you could meet! (:

★★★
(:
May 18, 2010 12:34AM
exactly thats why i would like to adopt one smiling smiley I know they are hard to care for but i think its worth it smiling smiley

May 18, 2010 01:24AM
Yeah, it's challening I'm sure! Though I always hear from couples about how much happiness special needs children bring into their lives, even if it does get difficult sometimes. In the end, I think it would be very worth it!

★★★
(:
May 18, 2010 01:26AM
There is this boy, a grade higher than me and he is so polite! He holds the door open for me, says hi to anyone, he's just so sweet!

What about plans for pets girls? How many pets? A dog, cat, lizard, etc?

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 18, 2010 04:34AM
i only have a cat no so i want a dog (or 2) when im older... oh and my cat i have now smiling smiley (since cats live for like 20 years)

May 18, 2010 12:32PM
I don't know what kind of job I'll do...and I'm not even sure about where I want to live! Not China, that's for sure, but then...we'll see later I guess smiling smiley

I would love to have 3 children, 2 girls and 1 boy ! But I don't really care about the order.. And I could adopt a baby, but I don't especially want it, though I wouldn't mind.

I would like to have one or two cats later ! And maybe fishes also, it would be nicee smiling smiley

banner pink

Mom to Kimmy (class 14), Ethan & Emily (class 16), Jenna (class 18),Kaylee (class 20), William (class 21), Alex (class 24), Maya (class 25), Elena, Adam, Alice & Alya, Evan, Jade, Alma, Logan & Jonah ! nounours coeur
May 18, 2010 05:14PM
| Admin
Hmm..I would love a kitten or 2! Or maybe a little rabbit. Not a dog, far too much work, as you have to walk them twice a day. Kittens are easy..no cleaning out cages, no walks etc.. smiling smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

May 18, 2010 10:08PM
I would love a cat, they're generally easy to take care of. Maybe a bunny...

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 18, 2010 11:25PM
I'd like a cat and a dog. That's what I have for the moment...smiling smiley
I don't feel like it's too much work, not at all...And we don't walk our dog twice a day, Rachael! Maybe once in 2 days and it's totally fine that wayyy. I wouldn't want a dog if we needed to walk him twice a day!

I feel like fishes are boring...lol. And I had one when I was like 7, apparently I over-fed him..he died like not even a month after I got him!

May 18, 2010 11:27PM
| Admin
Oh, I thought you were meant to walk them twice a day?

Yeah we had 2 fish, they were so boring - so we gave them to my Mum's friends younger kids - they appreciated them more.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

May 18, 2010 11:53PM
i had a fish before.. it was a goldfish and every summer we would put him in our outdoor pond and one year a bird came down and ate him frown

May 18, 2010 11:57PM
Hm...well I never heard that! I don't know anyone who's doing it. And my mom works with cats/dogs...and that's what we do. So I don't knowww, lol. Maybe it's because of the different country?

Awh poor fish. :/

May 19, 2010 02:13AM
Well I guess so, my aunt's dog is pretty easy! He's veerrry lazy and plays when he wants, and sleeps a lot, then when his 'dad' comes home he walks him and then before bed.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 19, 2010 05:06AM
I have two hamsters right now. The mother and the daughter. They're rrrrreally fluffy and their fur is soft. grinning smiley

I love it! But the bad thing about it is the smell if the bedding isn't changed on a weekly basis.

The hamsters don't smell, though. I bathe them. XD

I'd like to have them for my kids, but then it's back to the smell again. Other than that, they're very low maintenance. smiling smiley

No dogs or cats. Too much shedding. Fishes are quite boring unless they are a miniature type of shark (I can't remember what they're called) or a piranha. eye popping smiley??

Maybe I'll get some baby turtles. They're cute. :3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2010 05:09AM by AikaAkari.
May 19, 2010 02:36PM
my friend has a turtle named Myrtle! grinning smiley Myrtle the Turtle tongue sticking out smiley

May 19, 2010 08:02PM
| Admin
My cousins have guinea pigs..they are adorable! Their old one was called Harvey, and their new ones have Scruffers (don't know how to spell it as I doubt they've ever written it down..anyway, because his fur is scruffy) and I can't remember the other one's name lol..

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen