Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > General > (())Secrets(()) > Page 3

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

thatexpectedpersojustlikebbparnamebabyschoolwoulddoingyourtodaychatnamesthisrandomhoursthoughtstalkgamebabieshavewhatwith

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

January 18, 2010 03:34PM
I know! A looooottt of people's middle names are Marie. Followed by Rose, Grace, Lynn, etc...

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
January 18, 2010 04:14PM
Yes, i look it up in a world sceince book and it even told me your related just a little bit some how

Lovin your Smile♥
January 18, 2010 04:59PM
| Admin
Yes, everyone originated from 'Adam and Eve' or quivilant people believe.

Back to secrets..

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
January 18, 2010 07:08PM
Quote:
charliella
Yes, everyone originated from 'Adam and Eve' or quivilant people believe.

More accurately, everyone originated from Noah, if you believe in the Bible. But Noah originated from Adam and Eve.

--

Hmmm more secrets. Well I should have probably stayed at this presentation I was in, but I decided I was hungry so I left. smiling smiley

Mom to four in school:
Exie Pomeline Kekoa Knight, Persephone Eve, and Raine Starseed
and nine at home:
Azrael Valentine, Jacob Nothing, Story Keziah,
Durden Sage, Truett Corbeau, Indigo Melchior,
Celia Lullaby, Fable Galactica and Morpheus Ocean
January 18, 2010 09:56PM
| Admin
Oh..I'm a Christian, and we believe in the Adam and Eve story..Noah came later on.

Really? lol, I'm another to think of my stomach before anything grinning smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

January 18, 2010 10:17PM
Quote:
charliella
Oh..I'm a Christian, and we believe in the Adam and Eve story..Noah came later on.

Adam and Eve produced a bunch of kids, right? Who had kids of their own, and so on and so on.

Eventually someone had Noah. And God told him that he was going to drown out all the evil in the world, so Noah got his family (his wife, his sons, and his sons' wives) on to the ark.

All of the other descendants of Adam and Eve were drowned in the flood. So if you believe in the Bible, everyone is a descendant from Noah, specifically.

---

lol I love eating.

I can't think of any other secrets.

Mom to four in school:
Exie Pomeline Kekoa Knight, Persephone Eve, and Raine Starseed
and nine at home:
Azrael Valentine, Jacob Nothing, Story Keziah,
Durden Sage, Truett Corbeau, Indigo Melchior,
Celia Lullaby, Fable Galactica and Morpheus Ocean
January 18, 2010 10:22PM
| Admin
Yeah okay I guess, I see what you mean..though origanally origanally, it was Adam and Eve..Noah was just later down the family.

Me too! smiling smiley I'm glad I'm not one of these that pile on lot's of weight, I don't have to be so careful, haha.

Hmm..secrets, I remember when my sister was little she got a 'boyfriend' and I had to keep it a secret from my Mum..but it kinda sliped out once grinning smiley

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

Once I was chatting to this girl on this other online site. I knew her from school, and she was one of my friends. We were just kind of chatting randomly about stuff from school, and about this argument she'd had with another girl that day. She started to get really mean, and I was like ok, calm down. She was quite mean to me the next day, just saying like whose side are you on. I kind of lost it and shouted at her. That girl stopped talking to me after that.
when I was 8 I shaved my legsgrinning smiley they looked horrible
March 08, 2012 02:55AM
I remember once keeping a secret from my boyfriend. grinning smiley

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
I've kept a couple of secrets from my boyfriend. Then he found out later. So it was a fail. XD
I don't have a middle name it's not really a secret thoughspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 08, 2012 10:23PM
Haha, Sarah! That's funny! They always have this way of getting the girl to give in a tell them! grinning smiley

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
I kinda wish I had a middle name thoughgrinning smiley

When I was little my brother had a remote control car so I would pretend it was a dog and tie a piece of string around it and walk it around in my roomgrinning smiley
Haha, i used to do that with my stuffed animals and pretend i had a dog! I'd even go around making the barking noises of a dog. purée! grinning smiley
Me too my brother would get so mad at me because he wanted to drive itgrinning smiley
Haha lol. The things we do as children. grinning smiley
March 09, 2012 10:32PM
grinning smiley Some of the kids' at my school, especially the boys, still act like children! Songe

My brother is a teenager and still acts like a kidSonge
^ Haha, my brother is almost 11 and acts like he's 4 sometimes. grinning smiley Songe
March 10, 2012 12:22AM
Haha, the kids' in my class are fourteen or fifteen and act two!

Haha, tell me about it! grinning smiley
March 10, 2012 01:03AM
They think they can get away with stuff because of the teacher we have, but, unfortunately, they are mistaken. hé non

My brother is on this site just to annoy mepurée!
^ Ahh, just ignore him.
I will its kinda hard when he's always up in your face or poking you thoughhé non I wish we would just get alongsmileys with beer
^ Haha, you aren't the only one Sarah! My brother never leaves me alone lol.. but, imagine your life without your brother. It would be kind of boring to be honest. grinning smiley
Yeah it would probably be really boring but less stressfulSonge
Haha, yeah. grinning smiley
Yup so anymore secrets
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen