Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Random Chat!!C'est la fete ^^

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

namesnamehavelikethisexpectedbabytalkjustpersoschoolthoughtsrandomhourstodaywouldchatbbpardoingthatbabieswithyourgamewhat

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

June 30, 2009 07:45PM
This is a random chat! You can talk about anything you want to! We are trying to reach 2000 posts! Let's see how many pages this topic can get! How are everyone's babies on here? Rachel is now 18 months and 1 week! Jack is still sick with lice and is now 2 months and 3 days! They are growing soo fast!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 07:48PM by lilbean13.
June 30, 2009 07:49PM
Thanks Gabby!

I have a important announcement to make!

There are no more birthdays in the chat for my babies. I've decided we'll be doing something just special at my house. So If any of you would like to write a happy birthday letter to him. (He'll be 1 tomorrow). Go ahead, thanks everyone! I might post something like 'Happy Birthday Kaden' on the guestbook but that's it. We'll have a little celebrations at my house, with decorations, and cake. wink

Happ B-day Kaden!!!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
June 30, 2009 07:50PM
All my friends post on the boards anyway!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
June 30, 2009 07:53PM
You're welcome Steph! Wow! I can't believe Kaden is turning 1 tomorrow! I understand why you aren't going to have anymore birthdays on chat anymore...its getting creepy!
June 30, 2009 07:55PM
Yes it is. All the people I didn't invite come in, babyvalley is getting to popular also.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
June 30, 2009 07:56PM
I agree with you Steph! Also, just before 2 I took Jack to the doctor and he said follow his advise for another 27 hours! YAY! Jack is almost cured! I must be doing everything right! Now I am debating on if I should throw Rachel that party I mentioned. She is growing so fast!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 07:58PM by lilbean13.
June 30, 2009 09:06PM
Ahh, just want to say welcome everyone to the new board! smiling smiley

I know what you guys mean; there are so many people joining babyvalley now and their only purpose seems to be to troll the guestbook and chat room, posting ugly things that no one wants/cares to read. I hate it. I think not having parties in the chat room is probably for the best; other people just come in and post hateful things anyway, trying to ruin everything...confused
I was debating about whether I should have a party for Annaleigh in chat, but now I don't think I will - I think it would just turn into a problem, sadly.

A BIG "Happy Birthday" to Kaden!

Also, I'm glad that Jack's almost cured, Gabby. Hopefully, he'll be all better by tomorrow. smiling smiley
June 30, 2009 09:07PM
Wow, I think I use too many smileys in my posts...
lilbean13 get on chat at 700 tonight and 1000 in the moring thanks and everyone i will be doing a soemthing really cool on here ok bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
July 01, 2009 12:22AM
Bria, I don't think you use too many smileys in your post! Yeah Jack should be better for tomorow! I'm still debating on Rachel's party...she never had one yet and i wanted it to be a surprise! pas moi
July 01, 2009 01:46AM
Lol, well okay.
Yeah, I know what you mean; Annaleigh's never had a party either, and I thought she might like it, but now I'm not sure if I should have one for her...Bébé
July 01, 2009 03:28PM
Bria: I agree with you! I really was planning on having a party for Rachel, now I'm really debating..I just don't know what I should do....confused smiley pas moi
July 01, 2009 03:54PM
im confused how do u do things with ur baby??caché

<<>>
July 01, 2009 07:37PM
I agree with everything Bria and Gabby! If you don't mind you can just send some birthday letters!! C'est la fete ^^

He'll enjoy that! Also, go see his new pic!!

Sk8ter_Surfer: We're just pretending. When they turn a other year we go to chat and say 'Happy Birthday'.

we decided to not do it anymore.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
July 01, 2009 07:56PM
Hi im unic3

awesome person109
July 01, 2009 08:22PM
Hi Unic3! : )

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
July 01, 2009 10:08PM
| Admin
Hey unic3 smiling smiley
I agree with you guys though, people are talking about too many inaproprate things in the chat room, and being too rude in the guestbook!
We really need some full time moderators!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KADEN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Hope he has a great day! grinning smiley Its a shame about the party..

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
July 02, 2009 12:07AM
I know...trouble. It's gotten a lot better though!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
July 02, 2009 03:30AM
Love his new picture, Steph! He looks so cute. smiling smiley

Hope he had a great day.
July 02, 2009 07:34PM
Thanks Bria!!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
I also love your new avatar Steph! Its adorable! grinning smiley
July 02, 2009 10:31PM

I'll keep the little feet for a while.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
July 03, 2009 02:35AM
Aww, I can't believe it! Annaleigh is already over 6 months old, and she has gotten so big.
She was just so little yesterday and now she's standing up and looks so much older.
I think she's growing up too fast - I don't like it. Make it stop! lol.
frown
July 03, 2009 02:54AM
I know Bria, I want them to stop growing up too!!Prends la routeJust yesterday my little Abigail was so little, today she turned one year and she's just too big. I was like that's my little girl! The one who had a twin and was just so young...sad smileyI don't like it either. All of my babies are over one year old except one and I have a lot of babies!!Cry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7742/91479118.jpg

July 03, 2009 02:59AM
I know! I was actually a little bit sad after I logged on and saw how big she had gotten.
I liked her as a baby; now she's just too big! I still love her to bits, though. She'll always be my baby. wink
But now, I actually think I'm ready for another one! I like having a little baby in the 'house'.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Speaking of houses, hope we're getting them soon!
July 03, 2009 05:36AM
[b][/b]YES EVERYONE MY BABY IS SO BIG AT FIRST SHE WAS CURED OF DIAREAH BUT NOW SHE GHAS IT ALL OVER AGAIN AND THIS RANDOM CHAT THHING WOULD BE GREAT IF EVERYONE WAS ALL ON AT ONCE LOLZ EVERYONE ON HERE IS KRAZII AND I LUV MOST OFDEM A S A FRIEND AYLALA, STEPH, DAWN AND LIL BEAN YALL KNOW IM NOT GAY LOLZ BUTWAT YALL WANNA TALK ABOUT we should have one topic every week so we can stayon track lolz

Edit Charliella: No block capitals!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z189/clinga/bvchristmas.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2010 01:52PM by charliella.
July 03, 2009 06:06AM
Well, I think Gabby (lilbean13) made this topic because we kept getting off topic in all the other threads, so she made this one where it didn't matter if we got off topic or not.
Just 'random' chat! smileys with beer
July 03, 2009 03:42PM
Awww another baby for you Bria? I can't wait to see him/her! Are you going to pick random? When do you want him/her? Soon?Sorry, I'm a little bit curious...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I want the houses too! It will make the game more fun thn it is right now! Ohhh hurry up, hurry up Storks!!!!!!Coooome on!!!!!!C'est la fete ^^

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7742/91479118.jpg

July 03, 2009 04:13PM
Bria-Are you in your icon at all?

They do grow so fast. I was looking at Kaden's baby pictures yesterday. He's a year, already! Sophie is already 2 1/2!!! I remeber her 2nd birthday...June 5th, on friday.
When Hazel turns 6 months I'm getting baby Eben.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2009 04:13PM by Steph.
July 03, 2009 05:42PM
Eben is a really cute name, Steph - it may even be my new favorite.
Boy or girl?
And no, I'm not in my icon; it's a picture from my favorite TV show, Gilmore girls.
It's the bestest show in the world (in my opinion). wink

Lol, Maelys, that's okay. I'm always curious about other people's babies too!
I'm not sure if I will pick random or not - I kinda want another girl, but I also kinda want a little boy next.
Decisions, decisions...grinning smiley
And I want to have him/her soon, like maybe when Annaleigh is 9 or 10 months old.
I really need to save up a lot first, though...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen