Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > BabyValley Protection Squad nounours coeur

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

randomhoursschoolexpectedgamepersochattodaybbparthoughtswhatnameswouldjusthaveyourbabiestalkbabynamewiththatdoingthislike

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

April 03, 2017 02:08PM
Poll
Is the BV Protection Squad a good idea?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
1 votes were received.
Yes! 1

100%
No. 0

0%
Some things need to be changed. 0

0%
Other/I'm not sure... ((Please reply below!)) 0

0%

BABYVALLEY PROTECTION SQUAD

Hey, I'm ChristyBelle. I've been on this site since 2014, but have only just come back after an almost 2-3 year hiatus. I miss how this site used to be back then (the nostalgia is killing me). Nowadays, there's more guests than users and it's really sad.

If you, like me, want the old BabyValley back - when the site was all about community and fun. Then join the BabyValley Protection Squad (it's a temporary title, I couldn't think of anything better).

The aim of the BV Protection Squad is to;

> Help others out when they need it (look in the 'Help' forums for people needing help).
> Promote the site so new members can join.
> Help and support new members - as we have so little members! It would be a shame if people would leave because they don't know what to do!
> Keep the forums active (the easiest way to do this is with the 'Fun' forums) and to create new forums.
> Message and friend eachother! I miss when I used to do this with my old friends.

Maybe if we gather enough members we can also create our own events like writing or drawing contests? With the prize being something like a animated gif of the winner's babies or a banner for their signature?

Everyone can join, but titles will be singled out based on how long you've been a member for. For example;

> Seniors are those who either joined in 2014 or before that.
> Juniors are those who joined in 2015 or 2016.
> Newbies are those who joined in 2017.

Please do tell me if your current account isn't your first one! Then I can give you the correct title.

Titles will, of course, change throughout the years (if we can get that far hopefully).

Remember, that we are not Mods. It doesn't matter if you have the 'Senior' title or not. Though please, do promote kindness and good behaviour! : )

I've also left a poll so you can vote on whether you think this is a good idea or not.

Here is the form for the Squad's members;
Username: (I know I can see this already but it's nice to include it.)
Age: (You don't have to put this if you don't want to, but please do not lie!)
First Account Join Date: (Put the date or year when you joined on your first account!)
Old Account Name/s: (Only put these down if you actually have an old account! No lying!)

Here is mine for example;
Username: ChristyBelle
First Account Join Date: June(?) 2014
Old Account Name/s: None.

Please! The Squad is open to suggestions! If you think there is a better way for it to be run or things you want to add please reply below! : )

Sorry if this is really cringy or something's been announced that BV is shutting down. Embarrasé

Hey, I'm ChristyBelle. I'm British and 14 years old. I've been on this site since 2014. Feel free to message or friend me! : )

Click here to join the BabyValley Protection Squad! Our aim is to help out new members, promote the site, keep the forums active, and message and friend eachother! Join if you want to turn BV back into the place of community and fun like it was before! : )

Expecting: Naomi Lydia!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2017 04:44PM by ChristyBelle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen