Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Popular BabyValley Names

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

namestodayjustlikethatschoolthiswithchatbabywhatyourdoingnamehourswouldthoughtshavebbparpersogameexpectedtalkrandombabies

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

April 17, 2016 11:10PM
We all know about the censuses where the baby name websites find out the most popular names of the year for each gender. It got me thinking, surely BabyValley results would be quite different compared to the national polls, considering how most of us are probably named after one of the popular names (e.g.: Jack, Olivia, Amelia, Joshua, Ava...)

Still, I wanted to find out what kind of names were popular here (partially so that I could avoid them). So I typed out (this took me all weekend by the way) every single name of every single baby in school (which was up to the last full class, 119, a whooping 1785 babies)*1 to see what happened.

Unfortunately, it was then I realised I couldn't order these in frequency, so I had completely wasted my time trying to find what names were popular... or had I?

I can search for a name (without spelling variations, it's very exact) and find out how many babies of the 119 classes have that name (which is pretty awesome). I can even find out what was the last class to have that name. I thought, hey, some people might like to be able to do this. Imagine knowing how popular (or unpopular) your baby's name was around the community.

So if you have a name for a current or future baby, that possibly you want to be fairly unique, just post here and I can tell you when the last baby with that name went to school and how many of that name there is. If you want a unique name, you can find out whether any of your ideas are unique!

*1 :Middle names not included

Avalon Nadine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen