Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

nameswhatbabiesdoingexpectedhourschatthatjustbabyrandomthoughtstalkbbpargamewithlikethisyourpersohavewouldschooltodayname

Online Users

Guests: 47
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

September 02, 2014 10:56AM
Crocus: Okay, thanks
Danieller1106 : Sure, tell me when okay?

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/1e6aa4e5d4ac28487a01823b1bc7809d.jpg

💕50 babies💕
Faith -Hope - Sierra Mae - Kenya- Ethan - Elijah - Hugo - Samantha - James - Hazel - Kaiden - Cassia-Luna-Grey-Winter-Haylee-Alayah

Macarena - Alexander - Charlotte - Lucas - Camille - Quentin-
Snow - Enzo - Angel - Léa - Jade - Ciara - Lily - Rose - Grace -
Leah - Primrose - Aiden - Anna - Thomas Hugo - Emma - Ava - Alexis - Hannah - Joel - Collin - Noah - Denis - Vivian - Lilas-Rose-April-Oliver-Bunny
Liliana Marlo was born! Thanks for letting me adopt her! I didn't have the exact code for her eyes so I tried to get as close as I could get
September 05, 2014 06:27PM
Minibaby: I am willing to adopt this week so can you please message me names of baby girls smiling smiley
October 10, 2014 05:02AM
REGISTRATION

I want to be a forever parent!

Username: lettuce3
# of babies cared for in the past: 0
# of babies cared for now: 7
Are you okay with multiples? Yes
If so, Twins? Yes
Triplets? No
4+? No

What makes you a good parent?
I care for my children and make sure they're healthy and happy.

Why do you want to adopt?
I want another addition into our family and I always wanted to adopt!

Any comments, questions, concerns?
No

Siah; The mommy of 7 beautiful babies: June Avery, Tara Skye, Elli Faye, Nathan Davohn, Yusef Khalil, Ryan Chance, & Jhaelee Nala Ann
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/RainboSkye/dfgjl.jpg
October 17, 2014 12:24AM
Today i adopted a little boy named...
Marco Jackson!

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
hello, I would like to adopt
I am maragrace
I am caring for 1 baby, my first
I am alright with twins, but no more, as I can't afford it
I would like to adopt because I feel that everybaby deserves a home, and that the best thing I can to is to provide that
I'm sorry, without a reply I must withdraw my adoption request, s it is time sensitive. if you still would allow me to adopt, please reply within 1 business day.
maragrace
November 21, 2014 01:25AM
Hi, I would like to adopt!
I am butterflyfishy, I am currently caring for four babies and they are my first ones. I would prefer not to adopt multiples, although twins are okay.
What makes me a good parent?
I always find time to care for my babies no matter what. I think of them as real human beings so I would never neglect one.
Why do I want to adopt?
I want to adopt because one of my goals in real life is to adopt 1 or 2 of my kids, so I would love to start on Baby Valley.
Any comments, questions, concerns?
No.

Oh, and I will have to wait until Fiona and Luke get older, although I do have enough bbc to adopt.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2014 02:22AM by butterflyfishy.
Hello! Is someone still doing the adoption service? I'd love to adopt once I have enough money.
Autumn grinning smiley
March 14, 2015 10:20PM
Is anyone still running this?

Mommy to Gabrielle Jayden. Hyeung Wilson, Ava Lane, Hazel Grace, Olivia Marie, Parker-Kate Marissa, Riley Paige, Autumn Sophia, Tobias Trenton, Chase Joel, Cayla Savannah & Felix Zachary
Babies in school: Camerin Michael, Jia Li(China) Ivan Robert & Misha Genevieve(Russia), Hattie Christine (Mali), Benjamin Taylor, Dylan Sage, Julia Grace, Sebastian Douglas(Guatemala), Sashi Gianni(India), Jackson Paul, Adelie Marie & Antoinette Shiloh(Haiti), Oliver James(UK), Micah Bradley(Detroit), Sterling Thomas, Akasha Jasmine & Enkil Christopher(Egypt), Allison Claire, Nolan William(UK), Jett Bryan, Jynx Bryce & Jade Brianne(Japan), Charles Clay, Reed Corbin & Shannon Dakota
April 01, 2015 12:21PM
Yes, I am re-starting this service. Anyone who wants to adopt can send me a personal message or post on this subject.

💕50 babies💕
Faith -Hope - Sierra Mae - Kenya- Ethan - Elijah - Hugo - Samantha - James - Hazel - Kaiden - Cassia-Luna-Grey-Winter-Haylee-Alayah

Leah - Primrose - Aiden - Anna - Thomas Hugo - Emma - Ava - Alexis - Hannah - Joel - Collin - Noah - Denis - Vivian - Lilas-Rose-April-Oliver-Bunny
July 31, 2015 03:41PM
Our adoption service has a lot of adorable new babies waiting for a mommy to love them! Send me an email to adopt one of our cute babies!!Prends la route

💕50 babies💕

August 01, 2015 04:55AM
username: bearlove

cared for: 0

caring for now:5

i make sure all of my babies are extremely happy they are always loved and cared for.they live there lives the happiest can be and all of them live there lives to the fullest. i always tell them "it does not matter what you look like as long as you have a good life every things gonna be fine."

my babies and i have a special bond and i want to share that bond with another one. Some babies are born with unfortunate lives but that doesn't keen i can't do something to change it. i hope to make one kid feel lucky and make sure there lives will be lived the fullest. having a good family can impact a kid so much that i want to make sure there life is happy.

also i would have to wait until my recent newborn is 5 months old.

Love from April, August, Brooklyn, Brayden, Colton, and Caysie, Daxton, Danielle, Ester + me Angelina

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2015 10:57PM by bearlove.
December 14, 2015 07:28PM
REGISTRATION

Username: Dillydally
# of babies cared for in the past: 4
# of babies cared for now: 10
Are you okay with multiples? Yes
If so, Twins? Yes
Triplets? Yes
4+? Yes
What makes you a good parent? I do all things for them.
Why do you want to adopt? I could use some more kids.
Any comments, questions, concerns? No
December 29, 2015 02:42AM
Username: FlowerPower9
# of babies cared for in the past: 0
# of babies cared for now: 2
Are you okay with multiples? No
If so, Twins?
Triplets?
4+?
What makes you a good parent? I check on my babies every day. I buy them lots of new clothes and toys to play with. I make sure they have everything they need.
Why do you want to adopt? My son, Ethan, wants a little sister to play with. I would like to take care of another baby.
Any comments, questions, concerns? None
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen