Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Pet Peeves > Page 2

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

bbparbabiesbabypersoschooldoinggamethatwithtalkchatjustlikeyourwhatexpectedthoughtshoursnamesnamewouldtodayrandomhavethis

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

August 26, 2012 02:57AM
^Yes, that's very annoying, especially if you're dressed up..just sayin'. :/

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

August 27, 2012 12:40AM
I can't stand it when you're trying to take a test and it's all quiet, and then people start typing pencils on the desk and making weird noises. It gets on my nerves.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
August 27, 2012 10:51AM
^I actually do that. I need some noise to concentrate. x) (I'm an annoying person, I guess)

I get annoyed by people who laugh sooo loud at the cinema..I mean, come on!

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/4557/bannrr.png
August 27, 2012 02:47PM
^ Yeah, that's annoying. Like, you're not alone people! I paid, too!

Bébé Proud mommy to 79 adorable sweeties! Prends la route

73 babies at school... Miss them... frown Ridwane, Selma, Ryan, Mikhaïl, Mehdi, Léna, Léa, Elisa, Emma, Daniel, Tom, Ethan, Kendra, Keira, Max, Valentin, Vivienne, Aiden, Maëlys, Maël, Oliver, Michaela, Keith, Kristen, Amanda, Brian, Bianca, Charlie, Darren, Dahlia, Elaine, Florence, Gabriel, Grace, Hunter, Indigo, Izumi, Jade, Kendall, Logan, Lauren, Matthew, Nicholas, Natasha, Owen, Pauline, Qiana, Ryder, Shalia, Tina, Toan, Toby, Ugo, Vincent, Wendy, Willow, Xia, Yohan, Yanis, Zaira, Evan, Madeline, Lydia, Kaitlyn, Eileen, Levi, Keziah, Mia, Samuel, Kieran, Ray, Lewis, Alexander, Alayna & Sacha. At home: Eliora, Tahlia, Richard & Riley! Muuah! Love you all my cutie pies! nounours coeur

http://www.cozybabyquilts.com/images/6babiesline.jpg
^ Or when they begin taking out their cell phones, and decide to text somebody with the light on their cellphone very bright? Or when they're phones begin to ring, and they don't bother to put them on silent or vibrate?
People are very rude at the theaters. They forget that they aren't the only one there!
August 27, 2012 11:27PM
No, Bayley. I didn't mean it like that. I was talking about people in general. I apologize if I offended you.

^Oh, I hate that in the theaters too!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
August 28, 2012 02:11PM
^Oh no, I didn't take it like that.smiling smiley

Ugh, and when the people behind you start having random, loud conversations.

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/4557/bannrr.png
Or when someone has already seen the movie and they are telling you what will happen next. I hate that!
August 29, 2012 12:44AM
I hate that, too. I hate it when people who think they can sing can't, but do so anyway. To me, it's annoying.

I know! They'll brag about how good they are to everyone, but you can't really say anything back. :$
^ That is annoying!

This is probably not that annoying but to me it is, like if one girl in your class is a dancer and she always come to school for dance competition or she is always trying to show off her dancing skills so then in gym if you have a dance unite you teacher ask her to make up the dance for the class. This happend to me in 5 grade these two girls who EVERYONE knew then danced but the teacher never bother to ask if anyone else want to make up the dance she just pick them I don't know that just really annoying to me.
^ I hate that! I feel as if some teachers don't give a chance for other students too.. confused
August 31, 2012 12:29AM
^Teacher's pets get on my last nerve.

About the singing thing, one of my guy friends did it, in the middle of class. Everyone busted out laughing.

September 01, 2012 01:01AM
^ Ohh, that must have been embarrassing.. :$
September 01, 2012 04:31AM
I think what gets on my nerves is the girls that say "Like" in almost every sentence. This maybe a little inappropriate but those girls usually wear to much makeup they wear it a certain way. My grandmother always says those are the girls that will be carrying babies around in high school.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/97bfc994b63572c358f757ee1d84381f.gif
❤ Mommy to little Bandit Lee and Rocket Wild ❤ I will not judge you. I named my two babies Bandit and Rocket so you can talk to me anytime!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2012 05:00AM by -Rose-.
September 01, 2012 04:43AM
^ Haha, i don't know if they'd be carrying babies around, but i do understand what you mean. A bit more snobbish..
That also gets me very annoyed. You can express yourself without saying 'Like' 20 times in the same sentence. tongue sticking out smiley
September 01, 2012 05:02AM
Exactly! I'm so sick of hearing "OMG did you hear what Ashley just said or did you hear that John flirted with Kaitlyn?" and then i'll hear "Well my dress is better then your because i'm rich." I don't care! I'm so happy for you but I don't need to be hearing you bragging to your friends about how much your a spoiled brat (talking about the girls in my school) it's annoying!

❤ Mommy to little Bandit Lee and Rocket Wild ❤ I will not judge you. I named my two babies Bandit and Rocket so you can talk to me anytime!
September 01, 2012 03:26PM
Oh boy...that would drive me up the wall!

September 01, 2012 03:41PM
I think it would drive anyone up the wall Haylee! grinning smiley

Lately though, my new pet peeve is drama. Not theater drama but girly drama. They start it on Facebook, school, and in public. I noticed if it's boy drama that leads up to fights. Then, the girls will go around school complaining how much they hate all this drama. I think "IT'S YOU WHO STARTED THE DRAMA IN THE FIRST PLACE!!"

September 01, 2012 06:15PM
^ I agree! What i also hate is when people talk behind others' backs. I mean, i guess it's normal, we all do it from time to time. We're human beings. tongue sticking out smiley
But when that's all you do, and use a great amount of time in your day to talk about people badly, then there's something wrong..
September 01, 2012 08:26PM
^Yes, I hate all of that. The older you get, the less that happens, but it still happens somewhat. Also, the older you get (hopefully), you become more comfortable with yourself and you don't feel the need to talk about people.
But yeah, in middle school/high school, that's suuch a huge problem because kids can be so mean to each other. hé non And it's like, "What's the point?" Go figure..

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2012 08:28PM by boomdish.
September 01, 2012 10:19PM
^Exactly!

Any new pet peeves out their?

September 03, 2012 06:31PM
Melissa, Angel, those drive me crazy. I hate drama, so I just keep myself out of it. Lol.

I don't like when people leave trash laying around at lunch and don't bother to take enough responsibility upon themselves to clean their trash up.

September 03, 2012 09:50PM
Same here Haylee. I know they get annoyed when people leave trash at the table, so why do they have to do it?!

September 03, 2012 09:54PM
My major pet peeve is cliques. I hang with whoever I want to. (I guess I have a group of people that I hang with, but I don't consider myself to be in a clique; anyone who wants to hang with us can.) I hate when groups of people say that you can't chill with them cuz you're not a part of their group or whatev. It's rude. Makes me mad.

¤EveySapphirePoe¤¤LunaFawnAstraea¤RuaHowlyIndigo¤
http://nsa29.casimages.com/img/2012/09/03/120903105748878217.jpg
September 04, 2012 01:44AM
I agree! Whenever we have someone wants to stay with our group of friends, we don't turn around and tell them no because of a certain way that they look.
Don't judge a book by it's cover, is a quote i find to be very important & true.
September 04, 2012 02:10AM
I don't judge people period. Not by their looks, how they act...nothing. After all, it is the story on the inside that counts.

September 04, 2012 06:58AM
Thank you!! I'm soo glad you guys agree!! I hate when people are rude to others. Just because someone doesn't fit into what your definition of "cool" or "acceptable" is doesn't mean you have the right to act like you're better than someone else and treat them bad. Sorry, it's just something I'm really passionate about because it's happened to me before. People have judged me without getting to know me first based on the fact that me and my family are different. /not cool

¤EveySapphirePoe¤¤LunaFawnAstraea¤RuaHowlyIndigo¤
http://nsa29.casimages.com/img/2012/09/03/120903105748878217.jpg
September 04, 2012 04:34PM
^ No, i totally agree with you Evey. Growing up, the same thing happened to me..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen