Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Reborns! > Page 3

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

schoolhavetodayexpectednamethisthathoursbabychatwouldpersorandomlikethoughtswhatwithtalknamesbbparbabiesyourjustdoinggame

Online Users

Guests: 46
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

March 10, 2015 09:48PM
Quote:
RebornMommmy
I used to be KittenSquirrel but deleted that account.

This is my 'Libby' renamed Layla Isabel

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q576/demonicchic12/b1e40fad-baa4-4ad7-8c9b-1d4cee3e1fdb_zpsg7aj6jjt.jpg~original
Kittensquierl!!! Hi welcome back!
I still don't have a reborn...sad smiley

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
March 12, 2015 01:51AM
@crocus: I wish I could help. I'm going to try making my own reborns. I'd love to make one for you if I am any good at it. But I don't know if you would even be interested.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2015 02:53AM by RebornMommmy.
March 14, 2015 03:07PM
^really?thats's so cool!

~Sabrina~

Mommy to 21 cuties
Adorable babies at home: Danielle~Sienna~Ava~Owen~Ariette~Scarlett♔
Smart big kids in school: Beatrice~Jack~ Ella~Kenya~Sophie~Conner~Summer~Reid~Charlotte Rose~Marco~Matthew~Jade~Lily~Violet~Ollie♔

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/2cd8005d8efd51113a823e8b174f950b.jpg
March 14, 2015 09:27PM
@crocus pm me and we can talk more about it okay
May 12, 2015 09:39PM
I really want a reborn!!
If I did have one I would just dress it up and do its hair!

Old Babies- x
Alex,31st October 2014-School
Emma -At SchoolMom to:
Neve,
James,
Samuel,
Lauren,
Grace,
Millie,
Daisy
Adam
Louie!Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Now a mom to-
Ava - Friday the 20th January 2017 x
September 16, 2016 07:39AM
Oh! I finally know what these are! They are beautiful dolls! So lifelike. I would definitely get one. I've been watching All4Reborns on Youtube and a couple of other Reborn Youtubers. It's such a lovely way to play and use your imagination.

Sometimes it's more fun to play with a doll than to have a real baby, since a real baby is much more responsibility and much more hard work. It can be nice to explore what it's like to have a baby before actually having the real thing. Plus, dolls are cute.

I'd definitely get one with the eyes open though. The sleeping ones are cute too. But I prefer them to be awake. Just me.

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
September 16, 2016 08:29PM
My sister is a collector; she has Janice, Shirley, Bluebelle, Violet, Heather, Hannah and -I've forgot the name but she's the creepiest-. I have one too, called Mikey, but he was a lot cheaper and not a proper reborn (though I love him!)

My sister buys hers real baby clothes... it's a little strange but they are cute and they look real!

Avalon Nadine
September 17, 2016 02:15AM
Wow, that must be expensive. But if they make her happy, then I'm sure it's worth the cost! I was looking at them the other day and there were some I really wanted. But the ones I looked at were all $600-$700 USD or more. I might save up and get one though.

That's awesome about the real baby clothes! There are soooo many cute ones out there. If you have a doll that can wear them, I'd say go for it. And what's more, if she has any children in future, she can even use the baby clothes on them.

Explore what it's like to raise your own baby!
September 17, 2016 02:13PM
It is, but she saves up. She works hard, she washes cars/mows lawns/walks dogs/babysits. She doesn't get much but she does save up, and we get 50p a week as pocket money, which builds up by the end of the year. It's good to get cheaper ones (£250 is her limit) and she always does it if there's sales. Some are second-hand.

Avalon Nadine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen