Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > Reborns!

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

yourthoughtsgamethishourstalkexpectedhavenametodaywithdoingbabynameslikerandombbparjustschoolbabieswhatthatchatwouldperso

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

Okay so I have been collecting these really realistic dolls called reborns. They are dolls that cost from 100 dollars to 1,000 dollars. I have three reborns myself. Many people treat them like real babies and buy diapers, carseats, cribs, formula etc. like that for them. I do have my baby sister's expired carseat that I use and stroller and like to push them around and I love doing there hair and dressing them up! What are your opnion on reborns? Do you think they are weird and creepy? Or would you buy one? State your honest opinion! You can also just google reborns too see what they look like.
I have one, But I don't do all that stuff, I just dress it up and hold it(:
April 12, 2012 10:37PM
I do think that they are very realistic, and for someone who has lost a child or something like that, they can use them to fill that empty spot from the loss, although it will never be truly forgotten. I don't have one, but I would like to get one someday. wink

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
The first time i heard about them, i fell in love with them because how realistic they were to a real life baby.. and obviously i love babies, or else i wouldn't be here. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
I had her for a couple of months, but gave her away. I think Reborns are alright. Nothing creepy about them, and it certainly doesn't make you a creep for playing with a doll! If you love it, then go for it!
But for me, my reborn didn't last - People say you're never to old to have a hobby you love, but for me, being a 15 year old and having a doll, I feel weird. wink
I like to play with her and things though and like dress her up and stuff is that weird?
No it's not! Some people say it's weird but it really isn't. It's the same thing as a normal doll, just more realistic.
Thanks! I just feel weird because I am afraid if I told someone like one of my friends or something theyd think I was weird but I feel more confident know. Maybe I will tell my friend.
If they are your friends they wont care. I think they are cute I like to watch youtube video's about them.
I actually have a youtube account but Im not allowed to give it out :/ but I agree watching the youtube videos are fun! And also thats true I am definitely going to tell them cause if they are my real friends they wont care
April 13, 2012 12:35AM
If they do care though, then I just wouldn't hang around or really have anything to do with them anymore. wink Reborns are quite cute though!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
If you were aloud I would watch it! I guess I can say my favourite kit is the Joshua one by Reva Schick
Quote:
Babylover1996
If they do care though, then I just wouldn't hang around or really have anything to do with them anymore. wink Reborns are quite cute though!

I don't think so. Just because your friends don't agree with a hobby you have doesn't mean to just dump them. It just means you have different interests. wink
April 13, 2012 05:27AM
I remember I used to love Lee Middleton dolls when I was younger - they're very similar to reborns as Lee Middleton dolls are made to look very realistic.
To this day, my favorite baby doll when I was little that I played with is my Lee Middleton.
Obviously, I'm too old for any of them now. grinning smiley

^^But yes, if it's something that you enjoy, then you should just have fun with it and don't worry about what your friends think. Not everyone has the same interests, which is good, otherwise, the world would be a boring place, right? (:

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

I still have four Lee Middleton dolls! They are very special too me and I would never sell them! And yeah you are right and I told my friend about them and she thought they were adorable and fell in love with them right away!
Most friends think that their cute after they see them.
I think they're cute(:
^ Oh, i looked them up Bria - They also look very reaslitic! smiling smiley

A lot of girls fall in love with babies, i think it's a natural thing, haha. tongue sticking out smiley
April 13, 2012 10:03PM
That is so true Melissa!

April 14, 2012 05:55PM
Quote:
cuppycakesweetie
I still have four Lee Middleton dolls! They are very special too me and I would never sell them! And yeah you are right and I told my friend about them and she thought they were adorable and fell in love with them right away!

Yes, I still have mine too - mine are special to me. I'm probably going to save them for any future daughters. smiling smiley
That's great that your friend likes them too now!

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

April 15, 2012 04:25AM
They are cute! If I got one, all I'd do is probably just dress it. I wouldn't really play with it, like a six, seven, or eight year old girl most likely would.

That's pretty much all I do dress it up(:
This is my doll
http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/TheBradfordExchangeOnline/replatformOverlays?layer=comp&wid=200&hei=200&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=90,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,2.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0&$product_id=0300841001
http://www.maxed-up.com/images/hushb_1.jpg
I'm wanting to get a boy reborn but I can't find any realistic ones that don't cost 500$ or more

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2012 04:09PM by Miss-Priss.
April 15, 2012 05:36PM
She's so cute! What's her name?

Thanks, Her name is Juliet(:
Awh yeah, i remember you asked me what should you have named her, and i said Juliet! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out <3
Haha, Yup she looks like a Juliet too(:
She does look very pretty and cute!
Thanks(:
April 15, 2012 06:03PM
I love her name too!

Thanks!(:
April 17, 2012 10:33PM
Sure! wink

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen