Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

wouldhaverandomthoughtsbabyschoolnamesgameexpectedwithpersothischatbabiesbbpartodayhoursdoingtalklikethatyournamejustwhat

Online Users

Guests: 49
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

December 07, 2011 11:40PM
-Calem started walking today and is walking around the house very proud of himself
-Riley is crying because she is hungry
-Ashton is sleeping.. hes still sick sad smiley
-Paul is rocking Riley
-I am making the kids dinner... Calem is having home made macaroni and cheese and a sippy cup of water and Riley is having pureed sweet potatoes and chicken and warmed milk

Mommy to one at school: Calem
10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
December 07, 2011 11:54PM
-We're all eating dinner! Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, Sierra, and Connor are all eating Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees Creamy Vegetable, Chicken, and Noodles with Green Beans with sippy cups of grape juice. Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all eating Gerber Graduates Pasta Pick-ups Turkey and Vegetable with sippy cups of cranberry juice! Chaya and Rayleigh are both eating Gerber Second Foods - Peas with bottles of chilled orange juice! Leilani's being fed a bottle of chilled milk mixed with various cereals. Bella, Isaac, and Colleen are all being fed bottles of warmed milk. Baby girl is kicking up a storm at the moment! smiling smiley

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
December 08, 2011 01:57PM
~Margo is drawing a picture of a Christmas tree for Granny and Gramps. We are sending them a last-minute gift. (:
~Taggart is tying a bow onto cousin Janie's present, and he chose a pretty red ribon to do the job! xox
~Dagan is toddling around playing with wrapping paper. She has most of it in her mouth! xox
~Kahoku is in his bouncy chair, playing with his cars. Sweetheart! xox
~Alohilani is sitting on the floor, watching Tony hang up the stockings.
~Tony is hanging up our stockings. The twins' stockings have teddy bear designs, Margo has an angel, Dagan has a little christmas star, Taggart has a airplane with Christmas decorations, Tony and My's has our names in big, bold letters with candy canes all around it.
~I am getting some hot chocolate and cookies; I was busy baking in the kitchen, now I get a rest to decorate the table; and the atomosphere is again lovely, small, calm, warm, clean, nice, happy, and sweet. The weather is cold but our hearts are warm!
~Merry and Flower have made aquantiance and are accepting eachother. They are both watching Tony hang up the stockings.
~-Baby boy is coming soon! Kicking right now, actually.. Tomorrow is Decorate The Nursery Day! (:

http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/07/06/120706040604600448.jpg
The sweetest days are when they're young...
hope you're loving school, Margo, Taggart, Dagan, Alohilani & Kahoku ♥
and to my sweeties at home, lots of love Harper, Cheyenne, Raina, Sunny, Finnegan, Terlandon & Paige Skye, Kaiden Liam, Teddy Kameron, twins London & Paris and baby Chase <3
December 08, 2011 10:42PM
-All of mine and Marcus's little munchkins are having their afternoon snacks! Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, Sierra, and Connor are all eating some Gerber Graduates Arrowroot Cookies with sippy cups of chilled milk! Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all eating Gerber Yogurt Blends - Apple Cinnamon with Whole Grains and sippy cups of chilled grape juice! Chaya and Rayleigh are both eating Gerber Graduates Mixed Berries Yogurt Melts with bottles of chilled apple juice! Leilani is eating some Gerber Graduates Strawberry Apple Fruit Melts with a bottle of chilled milk! Bella, Isaac, and Colleen are all drinking bottles of regular warmed milk as their snacks. Baby girl is kicking furiously!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
Friends and family are surrounding the two new additions to our family, Carson James and Mia Rylee!
December 09, 2011 12:16AM
-Calem is eating graduates lil meals pasta stars with chicken and veggies with apple juice
-Riley is eating mixed veggies and chicken baby food with warm milk
-Ashton is having a bottle of warm milk
-I am trying to get the kids to keep the food on their high chairs.. its not working
-Paul is runnging a bath for Calem since hes almost done eating

10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
December 09, 2011 12:33AM
she is fine
goodjoanna: This topic is to explain what your babies are doing, and not just say whether or not they are fine. Thanks wink

~Justin is bathing Corinne and Mykenna.

~I am feeding Carson and Mia their bottles.

~The rest of the kids are watching an educational video teaching them how to talk.
December 09, 2011 01:23AM
-Now, we're all eating dinner! Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, Sierra, and Connor are all eating Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers: Cheesy Pasta, Chicken and Vegetables with Peas with sippy cups of Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers Fruit Splashers - Strawberry Kiwi. Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all eating Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees: Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce with Green Beans with sippy cups of Gerber Graduates for Toddlers: Smart Sips Vanilla. Chaya and Rayleigh are eating Gerber Nature Select 2nd Foods: Chicken and Rice with bottles of Gerber Harvest Juice - Apple Carrot Juice Blends Leilani is spooning down mouthfuls of Gerber Nature Select 1st Foods: Apples with a bottle of chilled milk. Bella, Isaac, and Colleen are all being fed bottles of Gerber Good Start: Gentle Formula. Baby girl is kicking, causing a terrible back ache!

-Sullivan & Briga are both coloring some Christmas pictures for Granny and Grampy on the toddler table with some Crayola colors and colored papers! smiling smiley
-Champlin & Iliana are both getting bathed by Granny and Grampy in their bath-seaters! They have new warm onsie pajamas that we bought today at the mall for them!
-Dean and i are making a list of girl twin names.. were back at square one. :/
December 09, 2011 01:39AM
-I'm baking dinner - shrimp scampi! Mmmm!
-Melvin is changing the triplets daipers along with Mikey
-Ryan, James, Laura, Cherry, Lilly, and Bandit are writing 'Santa' there Christmas lists
-Oliver, Ryder, Jasmine, and Mikey are getting their daiper changed
-Cody and Alex are watching Grandma got run over by a reindeer in the livingroom
-The dogs are playing with their toys
--
Leah Nicole and Luke Andrew are kicking up a awful storm!
December 09, 2011 01:44AM
-Now, we're getting baths finished!

December 09, 2011 09:05AM
-Tasha, Kaylyn & Destiny are making a christmas card.
-Lexi & Libby is sick so they're in bed.
-Alfie, Justin and Tyler are playing with their toy cars.
-Cherry's hanging aroung with me in the kitchen.
-Annaleigh, Ashlyn & Pixie are watching Peppa Pig on T.V.
-Zack is colouring in.
-Desire's having a nap.

Mummy to my adorable babies: Tasha, Libby, Kaylyn, Destiny, Lexi, Alfie, Ashlyn, Justin, Cherry, Annaleigh, Tyler, Pixie, Zack, Desire, Aaliyah & Jay! ♥

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/211/mybabybanner.gif

http://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/d.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/a.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/r.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/l.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/i.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/n.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/g.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/m.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/e.gif
December 09, 2011 11:16AM
~Oh, deck the halls with boughs of holly!
~Margo is decorating our centerpiece for the table-singing as she goes!
~Taggart is out in the snow, ho ho ho!
~Dagan is playing with the snowflake decorations as we hang them on the windows. (stick-ons. (:
~Kahoku & Alohilani are both in their cribs, sleeping soundly, dreaming of Christmas! (:
~Tony is out with Taggart. Snow-man building!
~I am hanging up a wreath on the doors.
~Flower and Merry are chomping down on their dogfood.
~Baby boy is kicking! We've picked the name, middle name, Godmama, and Aunt still to go!
~It is snowing, and such a beautiful site it is!

http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/07/06/120706040604600448.jpg
The sweetest days are when they're young...
hope you're loving school, Margo, Taggart, Dagan, Alohilani & Kahoku ♥
and to my sweeties at home, lots of love Harper, Cheyenne, Raina, Sunny, Finnegan, Terlandon & Paige Skye, Kaiden Liam, Teddy Kameron, twins London & Paris and baby Chase <3
December 09, 2011 03:44PM
-Calem Riley and I are decorating the christmas tree
-Paul is carrying Ashton and decorating the rest of the house

December 09, 2011 10:26PM
-Everyone is enjoying their afternoon snacks. Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, Sierra, and Connor are all enjoying some Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers: Cereal Twists Raspberry Vanilla along with some Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers: Fruit Splashers, Tropical juice. Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all munching on some Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Cereal Bars: Strawberry Banana with some Gerber Graduates for Toddlers: Mixed Berry juice boxes. Chaya and Rayleigh are eating some Gerber Graduates Fruit Pick-ups: Diced Apples with some bottles of Gerber Nature Select 100% Apple Juice. Leilani is drinking a bottle of Gerber Good Start Protect Formula with some Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal mixed in. Bella, Isaac, and Colleen are all three drinking warmed bottles of Gerber Good Start Protect Formula. The baby is kicking softly for the time being! smiling smiley

-Sullivan & Briga have each suggested a name for Dean and i!
-Champlin & Iliana are both doing some tummy time on their play mats, in the living room! Learning to crawl.(:
-We really like the suggestions the kids have gave us! Were now debating middle names. wink
December 09, 2011 11:38PM
-Now, we're all eating a light dinner! Marcus and I are having steak, vegetables, and water. Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, Si, and Connor are all eating Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers Healthy Meals: Mixed Vegetables, Chicken and Rice in Sauce with Carrots with some Graduates Fruit Splashers: Grape juice. Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all eating Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees: Spaghetti Rings in Meat Sauce with a side of Gerber Graduates Veggie Pick-ups: Carrots with bottles of Gerber Good Start 2 Protect Formula. Chaya and Rayleigh are eating Gerber Nature Select 3rd Foods Nutritious Dinners: Mixed Vegetables and Chicken with bottles of Gerber Good Start 2 Gentle Formula. Leilani is eating Gerber Organic SmartNourish 1st Foods Vegetables - Carrots with a bottle of Gerber Protect Formula. Bella, Isaac, and Colleen are being fed bottles of Gerber Good Start Soy Formula. It's all Gerber things now days! The baby girl isn't kicking for right now.

December 10, 2011 01:16AM
-Calem is snuggled up on the couch in his new Thomas pjs watching a Christmas movies
-Riley is in the bath.. I can hear her giggling
-Ashton is sick again and he is in bed
-Paul is bathing Riley
-I am checking on Ashton

December 10, 2011 01:44AM
-All of the kids are happily eating some snacks while watching Frosty the Snowman. Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, Si, and Connor are all munching on some Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers Banana Peach Cereal Twists with some water. Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all eating some Gerber Graduates for Toddlers: Banana Fruit Puffs, also with water. Chaya and Rayleigh are eating some Gerber Yogurt Blends Snacks - Banana with water as well. Leilani is being fed some Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal with water. Bella, Isaac, and Colleen are sleeping soundly in their bouncers or swings for the moment. The baby girl isn't kicking for now!

-Sullivan is getting a warm bath with baby-safe menthol-scented soap, to help clear up his nose! He'll get some Zantac baby-liquid medication with a sippy cup of milk before bed, to help his tummy not to throw up!
-Briga is getting Saline nose drops to clear up her nose. After a couple of seconds, i'll use the bulb syringe to get whatever is in her stuffy nose, out! She'll too get some Zantac baby-liquid medication with her sippy cup of milk.
-Champlin has already had his warm bath with baby-safe menthol-scented soap, his Zantac baby-liquid medication with a bottle of warmed milk, and is now tucked in bed!
-Iliana has already had her warm bath and is tucked in bed as well! The only one not being sick, we've tucked her in the Pack n' Play portable crib, which is set in our room so she doesn't get sick!
-Dean is bathing Sullivan. After his bath, he'll get some Saline nose drops with his dose of Zantac baby-liquid medication - He has a stuffy nose and isn't feeling too well!
-I'm trying to help Briga. After her stuffy nose is empty, she'll get a warm bath and afterwards some medication! She too has a stuffy nose, and isn't feeling too well! frown
December 10, 2011 02:53AM
-All of the kids' are making Get Well Soon cards for Briga, Sullivan, and Champlin!

December 10, 2011 03:04AM
-I'm rocking a fussing Mikey while Melvin is reading the kids' a bedtime story. Ryan, James, Laura, Cherry, Lilly, Bandit, and Alex are listening to their father tell them Christmas stories before bed! Oliver, Ryder, and Jasmine are in their cribs drifting into a deep sleep. Mikey is kicking and screaming in my arms! Poor kid had a rough night last night and a rough day! The dogs are sleeping under our bed. Leah and Luke are currently kicking lightly.
^ Awh, how cute! They love them, thanks!(:

-Sullivan has already gotten his dose of the Zantac baby-liquid medication, and is now drinking a sippy cup of milk in his baby-seater. It looks like the menthol and Zantac helped! smiling smiley
-Briga is being fussy about the Zantac baby-liquid medication and refusing to swallow it from the medication syringe. She really doesn't like it.. :/
-Champlin & Iliana are both sound asleep!
-After i manage to give Briga her medication, she'll have a sippy cup of warmed milk and will get some petroleum jelly rubbed around her nose.
-Dean is getting the petroleum jelly to rub around Sullivan's and Briga's nose, right before bed time!
December 10, 2011 03:07AM
-Marcus and I are putting the kids' down for bed!

-Sullivan has just finished off his sippy cup of milk and is getting petroleum jelly rubbed around his nose.
-Briga has finally swallowed all of the Zantac medication, and is currently drinking a sippy cup of warmed milk in her high-chair! She too looks better!
-Champlin & Iliana are still sleeping.. snoring away after a long day! grinning smiley
-I'm rubbing some petroleum jelly around Sullivan's red little nose.
-Dean is setting up a humidifier in Sullivan's, Briga's and Champlin's room, to keep the air nice and moist!
December 10, 2011 10:31AM
- All of us are getting ready in our warmest winter clothes to go out and play in the snow!

Mummy to my adorable babies: Tasha, Libby, Kaylyn, Destiny, Lexi, Alfie, Ashlyn, Justin, Cherry, Annaleigh, Tyler, Pixie, Zack, Desire, Aaliyah & Jay! ♥

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/211/mybabybanner.gif

http://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/d.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/a.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/r.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/l.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/i.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/n.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/g.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/m.gifhttp://text.glitter-graphics.net/love/e.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2011 10:31AM by darlingme.
December 10, 2011 04:41PM
-Calem, Riley, Paul and I are all making christmas cookies
-Riley is helping me stir the cookie mix for the second batch
-Calem and Paul are putting the first batch of cookies on the baking sheet
-Ashton is sleeping

December 10, 2011 05:00PM
-We're all out enjoying this beautiful day!

December 10, 2011 08:24PM
-I'm fixng the kids' lunch!
-Melvin is mowing the grass - one last time before the snow hits!
-Ryan, James, Laura. Lilly, Cherry, Bandit and Alex are watching How the Grinch stole Christmas
-Oliver, Ryder, Jasmine, Cody, and Mikey are down for there naps!
-The dogs are crunching on some dog food
--
Leah and Luke are kicking my bladder making me use the bathroom every five minutes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen