Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

talkgamedoingexpectedbbparyourtodayrandomwouldthoughtsschoolchathourslikethatbabythiswhatnamespersonamewithbabieshavejust

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

-Sullivan & Briga are helping Dean and i place the pretty delicate gold and red ornaments.
-Champlin is 'army crawling' around the living room, on the carpet. Getting excited for Christmas!
-Iliana is in her swing, watching ''Strawberry Shortcake'' while drinking a bottle of warmed milk.
-Dean and i are putting up the Christmas tree! The tree itself is up, along with lights and pretty gold garland. Were placing the ornaments and then we'll put the big star on top of the tree! smiling smiley
December 04, 2011 04:59PM
-We are at the hospital due to me giving birth to Micheal James
-I'm holding Mikey in my arms
-Melvin is snapping pictures
-Ryan, James, Laura, Lilly, Cherry, and Bandit are peeking over the rails of my bed to get a look at their new brother
-Alex, Oliver, Ryder, Jasmine, and Cody are asleep in their carseats
-Mikey is crying in my arms.. I don't think he is enjoying the pictures..
--
We're expecting! Twins!
December 04, 2011 05:02PM
-We're all outside enjoying a beautiful stroll...

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
-The Christmas tree is officially up, and bright!
-Sullivan and Briga are going around the house, laying out Christmas trinkets while hanging adorable Christmas stockings! smiling smiley
-Champlin is being fed Gerber 2nd Foods – Apple Strawberry Banana, with a bottle of warmed milk.
-Iliana is being fed Gerber 2nd Foods - Apple Blueberry, with a bottle of warmed milk too!
-Dean is helping Sullivan and Briga put up some Christmassy things around the house, while i feed the twins!
December 04, 2011 05:28PM
-We're all headed over to Melissa and Dean's for a visit!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
December 04, 2011 05:48PM
-Calem and Riley are watching some kids christmas shows
-Ashton is being fed a bottle by Paul
-I am getting lunch ready for Calem and Riley

Mommy to one at school: Calem
10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
December 04, 2011 07:18PM
-We're all out looking at the decorative Christmas lights around town!

December 04, 2011 07:38PM
- Emerson is lying in his bed

- Hallie and Paisley are playing doctor to Emerson

- Wesley is helping me make some Christmas cookies

- Jett, Ella and Holden are watching Baby Einstein Animals

- I am making Christmas cookies with Wesley Hallie and Paisley were helping but they went to help there patient

- Daddy is getting some vapour rub for Emerson

- Leaf is out side running around
December 04, 2011 07:43PM
-We're at a Christmas shop, shopping for presents!

December 04, 2011 08:34PM
- Emerson, Hallie and Paisley are putting some ornaments on the Christmas tree

- Wesley is handing me some ornaments

- Jett, Ella and Holden are in their bouncers watching us
December 05, 2011 12:49AM
-Now, after a great dinner, we're enjoying some of the Christmas goodies we baked yesterday! smiling smiley

December 05, 2011 03:21AM
-Calem and Riley are sleeping
-Ashton is very sick and cranky its going to be a very long night as i have to feed him extra and will be up often
-I am cuddling Ashton trying to get him to go to sleep

10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
December 05, 2011 09:48PM
-We've all decided to come to the photographers to get some pictures done for Christmas cards! Emily, Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, and Sierra are all so photogenic that they're all happily crowding in front of our photographer, Jerry, and his camera to have their pictures taken! Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all playing with some toys, patiently waiting to have their pictures done! Chaya, Rayleigh, and Leilani are all three in their baby carseats drinking warmed bottles of milk mixed with some varied grains and fruits. Bella and Isaac are sleeping. The baby girl isn't making any movement at the moment...

-Were at our second last ultrasound before the triplets (twins) arrive! One of the babies has passed away in my belly.. so they aren't triplets anymore. frown
-Sullivan, Briga, Champlin & Iliana are being watched by Granny and Grampy.
-Dean and i are a little sad as we lost one of our babies..
December 05, 2011 10:35PM
-Now, that the pictures have been taken, we're all headed out on a stroll!

-Sullivan is eating Gerber Graduates For Preschoolers – Seashell Pasta Primavera & Chicken with Green Beans, with a sippy cup of grape juice for dinner! He's getting the hang of eating with a spoon! smiling smiley
-Briga is eating Gerber Graduates For Toddlers Lil' Entrées – Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce with Mixed Vegetables, with a sippy cup of apple juice for dinner!
-Champlin is being fed Gerber Organic SmartNourish 2nd Foods Purees - Garden Vegetables with Whole Wheat Pasta, with a bottle of warmed milk for dinner!
-Iliana is being fed Gerber Organic SmartNourish 2nd Foods Purees – Vegetable Risotto with Cheese, with also a bottle of warmed milk for dinner!
-I'm feeding Champlin his dinner while Dean feeds Iliana her dinner.. ah, my messy little eaters! grinning smiley
December 06, 2011 12:03AM
-We're all getting hungry, so we've decided to eat early tonight! Emily, Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, Steph-a-roo, Noah, and Sierra are all eating Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce with either a sippy cup of apple or orange juice. Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all eating Garden Vegetables and Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce with a sippy cup of 100% white or regular grape juice. Chaya, Rayleigh, and Leilani are all eating Turkey and Turkey Gravy with bottles of chilled milk mixed with grains for their dinner, while Bella and Isaac are fed warmed bottles of milk!

December 06, 2011 12:39AM
-We're putting up the Christmas tree!
-I'm helping the kids' decorate it!
-Melvin is conncting the wires to light the tree up!
-Ryan, James, Laura, Lilly, Cherry, and Bandit are helping me put some decorations on the tree!
-Alex, Oliver, Ryder, Jasmine are enjoying some apple juice in there playpens as they watch us!
-Cody and Mikey are asleep in there swings
--
The twins are not kicking

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2011 03:33AM by ms99.
-Sullivan & Briga are both watching, Go Diego Go! while drinking some sippy cups of apple juice and singing along! How cute! smiling smiley
-Champlin is getting bathed in his bath-seater. He loves kicking water all over the place! grinning smiley
-Iliana is also getting bathed in her bath-seater. They don't need sponge baths anymore, as their belly-buttons have officially healed!(:
-Dean and i are bathing the twins. We already have towels, wipes, diapers, diaper cream, socks and onsies layed out. After they're all changed, the older ones are next!
December 06, 2011 02:58AM
-We're all getting the kids' ready for bed!

December 06, 2011 05:54AM
-Calem and Riley are sleeping
-I am exhausted as Ashton has been up on and off for 2 nights due to his illness

Since the twins are expected to be here on Thursday, We are bringing all the kids to grandma's and heading to the hospital to check in. Justin packed my bag for me last night, so we are ready for the twins to come.
-Sullivan and Briga are both eating Gerber Graduates For Toddlers Animal Crackers – Cinnamon Graham, with each a sippy cup of apple juice while watching Barney and Friends on the couch!
-Champlin and Iliana are both still napping. They should be up in about 20 minutes for a snack!
-Dean and i are discussing names for our twin girls! We have 2 names picked out, and are now deciding middle names. smiling smiley
December 07, 2011 12:53AM
-Everyone is finishing up dinner! We're going to have the kids pictures taken with Santa tonight!
-Mason, Madison, and Oliver are eating Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers Seashell Pasta Primavera & Chicken with Green Beans
-Caroline and Jayden are eating Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Roasted Chicken & Carrots
-Noah and Joshua are eating Gerber 3rd Foods Nutritious Dinners Pasta Primavera, they have their check-up tomorrow and I'm going to ask about giving them more table foods. They're faces are covered in pasta sauce!
-I'm feeding Danielle some Gerber 1st Foods Green Beans, this is the second time she's trying it and she is indifferent about liking it.
-Daddy is feeding Kylie some Gerber 1st Foods Green Beans, it's also her second time trying it and she doesn't really care for it, making her face all green!

http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/07/08/1207081252285953.jpg
Mommy to Rachel, Jack, Gracie, Jake, Ruby, Amy, Alice, Alex, Kaden, Jamie, Olivia, Lily, Flora, Dylan, Mason, Madison, Oliver, Caroline, Jayden, Noah, Joshua, Kylie, Danielle, Michael, Ryan, Aubrey, Alyssa, Ethan & Caleb <3
-Sullivan is washed and already dressed in his dark blue and white striped pajama onsie with matching dark blue socks, watching Finding Nemo while drinking a sippy cup of grape juice!
-Briga is also washed and already dressed in her light pink and yellow striped pajama onsie with matching light pink socks, watching Finding Nemo while drinking apple juice!
-Champlin is getting bathed in some warm water with lavender scented bubbles, in his bath seater! He'll get dressed in a red pajama onsie with a blue anchor design, with matching red socks!
-Iliana is already washed, she's getting dressed in her white onsie with purple embroidering pajama with matching purple socks.
-I'm dressing Iliana while Dean washes Champlin - he's already got all of his things set out for once he's done 'bath time'.
-As for the twins, they're names are decided and we'll be anxious to tell family tomorrow! smiling smiley
December 07, 2011 01:48AM
-We're getting baths done now!

December 07, 2011 03:16AM
-All the kids are in bed!
-Mikey's going to need another daiper change soon...
December 07, 2011 06:15AM
-The kids are all sleeping peacefully
-Paul and I are deciding when we want to have another child

December 07, 2011 12:49PM
~Margo is happily singing along to the radio, which is on a Christmas station as we deck the halls. (:
~Taggart is hanging the "Merry Christmas" sign on the living room wall.
~Dagan is giggling as she drapes beautiful garland around our gorgeous Christmas tree.
~Kahoku is crawling on the floor, stopping to pet our new puppy Merry.
~Alohilani is sitting up, playing with this dog ornament. It has Leaf's name on it. (:
~Tony is hanging the lights at the way top using a stepladder.
~I am working with the high garland.
~Merry is yipping and squealing. The air has a peaceful, warm and content feeling, we're all happy, cinnamon buns and juice are on the beautifully decorated table; the outdoor Christmas lights are on; we are peaceful; the tree and house is starting to look beautiful, and twelve inches of snow covers the ground, more coming down from outside. It is a beautiful day.
~The baby boy is kicking inside me. His birth is to be Christmas Eve/day!

http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/07/06/120706040604600448.jpg
The sweetest days are when they're young...
hope you're loving school, Margo, Taggart, Dagan, Alohilani & Kahoku ♥
and to my sweeties at home, lots of love Harper, Cheyenne, Raina, Sunny, Finnegan, Terlandon & Paige Skye, Kaiden Liam, Teddy Kameron, twins London & Paris and baby Chase <3
December 07, 2011 10:09PM
-We're all readying ourselves for the birth of Emma Claire in just a few short weeks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen