Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

likehavechattalkwhatgamedoingrandomyourbabyhoursjustbbparthatnamesthisbabiesexpectedpersotodaywithnameschoolwouldthoughts

Online Users

Guests: 53
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

November 30, 2011 10:40PM
-We're all painting the baby girl's room!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
December 01, 2011 12:50AM
Gianna woke up in the middle of night and she threw up all over her bed and on her favourite blanket! Luckily, after a bottle of tea, she fell asleep again. I'm cleaning up now hoping that she's not going to get sick as her BirthDay is very soon! confused

- Sophie - Katelyn - Kaden - Charlotte - Alex - Robert - Jessie - Izabella - Abigail - Edward - Selena - Claire - Nicholas - Alina - Melissa - Charlie - Riley - Kiley - Roxana - Rory - Gianna - Anthony - Théodore - Manuella
- Abelia - Răzvan - Lucky - Anastasya - Xavier - Tailynn -

http://i39.tinypic.com/11qtg0h.jpg
December 01, 2011 01:27AM
-Now that the painting's done, we're all cleaning up the huge mess!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
December 01, 2011 02:31AM
-Bed time!
-I'm feeding the triplets their last warmed bottle before bed
-Melvin is reading to Ryan, James, Laura, Lilly, Cherry, and Bandit
-Ryan, James, Laura, Lilly, Cherry, and Bandit are intently listening
-Oliver, Ryder, and Jasmine are being fed warmed bottles
-Alex and Cody are fast asleep in their rooms
-The dogs are calming down in their dog beds for the night
--
Cole is kicking lightly
December 01, 2011 02:55AM
-We're all getting ready for bed after a long, eventful day!

December 01, 2011 04:34AM
-Ashton is sleeping with me in the hospital bed
-Paul is sleeping on a cot in the hospital
Tomorrow we will be going to get Calem and Riley.. they are so excited to meet their little brother

Mommy to one at school: Calem
10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
December 01, 2011 03:18PM
Riley, Kiley, Roxana, Rory, Gianna, Anthony, Théodore and Manuella woke up after their Big Afternoon Nap and are now eating some smashed fruits mixed up with yogurt and biscuits while they are watching TV on the living room couch; Tétine

Abelia, Răzvan, Lucky, Anastasya and Xavier are still sleeping but I'm preparing them their bottles of milk as I know that they'll wake up very soon; smiling smiley

We're surprised because Gianna is feeling alright today and she's not sick. She played outside with her dolls all the morning! Maybe she just didn't feel too well last night... wink

- Sophie - Katelyn - Kaden - Charlotte - Alex - Robert - Jessie - Izabella - Abigail - Edward - Selena - Claire - Nicholas - Alina - Melissa - Charlie - Riley - Kiley - Roxana - Rory - Gianna - Anthony - Théodore - Manuella

December 01, 2011 05:45PM
-We just got back from picking up Calem and Riley
-Calem is eating a cheese sandwich with the crust cut off he seems to be enjoying making a mess with the cheese
-I am feeding Aston a bottle while trying to feed Riley
-Riley is being fed pureed bananas... she loves her fruits!

10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
- We are having family time while painting the new babies room!
Ella is standing in her crib doing the middling bits.
- Bianca is painting underneath the radiator.
- Lillie is also in her crib doing the middle bits.
- Aiden is mixing the paint around in the tub.
- Rebecca is doing the really low parts.
- Jacob and Isaac seem to be painting each other!
- I am doing the high parts.
December 01, 2011 11:38PM
-We're shopping for the Baby's clothes now!

December 02, 2011 01:40AM
- Emerson is eating some soup

- Hallie & Paisley are playing Mommy

- Wesley is making fishy faces at Holden

- Jett is playing with the trucks

- Ella is watching me make dinner

- Holden is looking at Wesley

- I am making some squash soup
December 02, 2011 01:41AM
-Calem is trying very hard not to fall asleep but its not working
-Riley and Ashton are peacefully sleeping
-I am rocking Calem and trying to get him to sleep
-Paul's working late tonight

December 02, 2011 02:21AM
-We're all setting up our baby girl's wardrobe now! smiling smiley

-Were back home from dropping off Winona to school! She's all settled in class 68, with a lovely teacher named Mrs. Honey! smiling smiley
-Sullivan and Briga are both getting bathed in the big bathtub by Dean.. there's rubber duckies and lavender scented bubbles everywhere! grinning smiley
-Champlin and Iliana are both getting bathed in their bath-seaters by me. They are much easier to wash then the older two!
-I'm washing the twins while Dean washes the older children. I have various towels and onsies set out for once bath time is done!
December 03, 2011 03:09AM
-We're all taking Emily to visit Winona!

December 03, 2011 03:25AM
-Everyone is sound asleep in their cribs or toddler beds! I told them tomorrow we would be visting Winona in school!
-Kylie and Danielle might wake up around midnight for a bottle, but other than that, they sleep through the night!

http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/07/08/1207081252285953.jpg
Mommy to Rachel, Jack, Gracie, Jake, Ruby, Amy, Alice, Alex, Kaden, Jamie, Olivia, Lily, Flora, Dylan, Mason, Madison, Oliver, Caroline, Jayden, Noah, Joshua, Kylie, Danielle, Michael, Ryan, Aubrey, Alyssa, Ethan & Caleb <3
December 03, 2011 03:33AM
-Everyone's asleep now!

December 03, 2011 04:13AM
-Everyones asleep after a long day!

- We are all tiptoeing around the house... Lillie is sleeping!
-Ella is making a 'Get well soon!' card.
- Bianca is fetching Ella pompoms, stickers and paint for the card.
- Lillie is sleeping... my poor little ill baby!
- Aiden is helping me make Lillie a nice snack as she slept through breakfast.
- Rebecca is crying (very quietly) for a bottle.
- Jacob and Isaac are sitting on the sofa watching baby Tv with the sound turned low.
- I am making Lillie a snack of warm toast fingers, blueberries and tiny cubes of cheese. We are also fixing her a cup of orange juice.
-Sullivan is helping Dean make his world-famous blueberry yummy waffles!
-Briga is drawing a picture of her older sister in school.. she misses her a lot!
-Champlin and Iliana are doing some tummy-time on their play mats. They are trying to learn how to crawl. They can push themselves forward with their arms, but their legs aren't strong enough just yet to let them crawl where they want. wink
-I'm helping the twins. They get frustrated when they can't do something they want! grinning smiley
-Dean is preparing breakfast. Later on, we'll be putting up the Christmas tree!(:
December 03, 2011 04:08PM
-We're all eating a nice, warm breakfast! Then we're going shopping with Melissa and Dean for a tree!

-Were all at the store with Haylee, Marcus, their kids and our kids!
-Sullivan has settled on a nice big green Christmas tree.
-Briga keeps on insisting for the pink Christmas tree she spotted.. oh Briga!
-Champlin and Iliana are both asleep in their twin baby-stroller which is gently being pushed by me.
-Dean and i are debating over Christmas trees. The kids have seemed to pick the ones they want, but we didn't just yet. grinning smiley
December 03, 2011 04:51PM
-Now that we've gotten our tree, we're looking for decorations! smiling smiley

December 03, 2011 05:35PM
- Kiley, Roxana, Gianna and Manuella are playing together in the bathtub with their new cooking set for kids; smiling smiley
- Riley, Rory, Anthony and Théodore are preparing for bath; Classe
- Abelia, Răzvan, Lucky, Anastasya and Xavier are being bathed by me; tongue sticking out smiley

Tomorrow is Gianna's BirthDay so we're preparing a BirthDay Cake for her! Tomorrow we'll go to Mall to let Gianna choose what she wants! wink

-Sullivan and Briga are helping Dean and i pick some decorations for the tree. We ended up getting a big green Christmas tree, some pretty gold and red ornaments and gold garland.
-Champlin and Iliana are drinking their bottles in the twin stroller - They can hold it themselves! smiling smiley
-Dean and i are debating decorations.(:
December 03, 2011 05:50PM
-Now, we're decorating!

December 03, 2011 07:29PM
- Riley, Kiley, Roxana, Rory, Gianna, Anthony, Théodore and Manuella are watching Barney & Friends on TV while they are drinking their bottles of milk mixed with some cereals for sleeping well on the living room couch; smiling smiley
- Abelia and Răzvan are very fussy tonight; frown
- Lucky and Anastasya got 2 dolls from granny for their Half BirthDay and now they are playing with them; tongue sticking out smiley
- Xavier is sleeping in his little bed... Tétine

December 03, 2011 08:00PM
-Now that the house is in more of a Christmas spirit, we're baking some Christmas goodies!

December 03, 2011 09:50PM
-Calem is watching the cartoon version of how the grinch stole christmas
-Riley just woke up and is having pureed pears as a snack
-Ashton is sleeping
-Paul is cuddling on the couch with Calem watching the movie as well
-I am doing dishes and laundry

December 03, 2011 10:39PM
-Now, we're all enjoying some yummy Christmas goodies we made!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen