Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > General > How is your baby doing today? (2)

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

nametodaytalkyourgamewhathourswouldexpectedlikenamespersowithhavethoughtsbabiesjustthatbbparchatthisbabydoingschoolrandom

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

November 28, 2011 02:54AM
The first topic got too big so here you can continue to post what and how your baby is doing.

Have fun. smiling smiley

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

November 28, 2011 02:59AM
-Calem and Riley are in bed
-Paul and I are cleaning up after Calem's first birthday party!!

Mommy to one at school: Calem
10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
-Winona, Briga, Sullivan, Champlin and Iliana are all still asleep.
-Dean is getting his papers ready to go to work soon, while I prepare him breakfast!(:
I am bathing the kids, so the bathroom is full of the sounds of sweet giggles and the smells of strawberry bubble bath!
- Ella is splashing happily!
-Bianca is playing with baby duck.
-Lillie is squirting shampoo all over the place!
- Aidan is sitting on the landing wrapped in a huge towl.
- Rebecca is 'brushig' Isaac's hair.
- Jacob is having his hair dryed by me.
- Isaac is having his hair brushed by Rebecca,
November 28, 2011 07:09PM
- We're all helping Charlie to pack his stuff for school! We'll miss him very much when he'll leave! frown
- Anthony is taking his medicine as everyday and very soon he'll stay in his bed with the aerosol machine; Tétine
- The little babies are watching TV and they'll get their dinner very soon; Prends la route
- Lucky, Anastasya and Xavier are sleeping in their beds after their bottles of milk! smiling smiley

- Sophie - Katelyn - Kaden - Charlotte - Alex - Robert - Jessie - Izabella - Abigail - Edward - Selena - Claire - Nicholas - Alina - Melissa - Charlie - Riley - Kiley - Roxana - Rory - Gianna - Anthony - Théodore - Manuella
- Abelia - Răzvan - Lucky - Anastasya - Xavier - Tailynn -

http://i39.tinypic.com/11qtg0h.jpg
~Corinne, Mykenna, Charity, and Kaylee are playing tea party together.

~Dexter, Taylor and Evan are running around the backyard. My hyper boys.

~Shaylee is having the lice shampoo put in her hair.

~Ava is watching the older girls at tea party.

~I am washing Shaylee's hair and quieting her cries.

~Justin is at work.

~The twins aren't kicking at the moment, but I have been experiencing pain from them lately.
November 28, 2011 10:41PM
-Calem, Riley, Paul and I are out on a walk before dinner time

10 at home: Riley Rose, Ashton Ryder, Santana Noelle, Heaven Lee, Nevaeh Snow, Isaiah Cordell, Italia Ivy, Aubrey Joy, Paxton Ryan and Peyton Jude
-Winona, Sullivan and Briga are eating mashed peas, diced and cooked sweet-potatos, parmesan chicken strips and each a sippy cup of apple juice.
-Champlin and Iliana are being fed their 1st foods of mixed apple, cinnamon and apricot baby food, with each a bottle of warmed milk.
-Dean is feeding the twins, while I prepare food for our plates.
-We have an ultrasound tomorrow! We'll be finding out the gender! How exciting! smiling smiley
November 29, 2011 12:43AM
- Emerson is making forts

- Hallie and Paisley are playing with there dolls

- Wesley and Jett are watching Baby Einstein

- Ella is crying because she is sick

- Holden is crying for his bottle

- I am calming down a fussy Ella wile making Holden's bottle

- Daddy is out buying some milk
November 29, 2011 01:01AM
-We're all at the Grocery Store on a shopping trip!

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
November 29, 2011 01:51AM
-Calem is settling down on the couch watching treehouse
-Riley Rose just went to bed
-Paul is cuddling with Calem on the couch
-I am resting since the baby will be here any day and is tiring me out

November 29, 2011 01:58AM
-We're already at six months for the new baby that we're expecting! She's already begun to kick! We've got to go shopping and get her room furnished before too much longer! Emily, Rach, Kenny, Bri-bri, and Steph-a-roo are all making Welcome Home cards for the baby girl. Noah, Sierra, Connor, and Aiden are all making paintings to hang in the baby's room for her. Max, Stella, Rylan, and Logan are all "signing" the baby's first bottle with a permanent marker. Chaya, Rayleigh, and Leilani are all in the playpen, playing with various toys to keep them occupied. Bella and Isaac are in their baby swings in front of the TV asleep for now...smiling smiley

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
November 29, 2011 02:16AM
-I'm feeding Cody his last bottle before bed
-Melvin is rocking a cranky Ryder! Poor boy didn't get much sleep last night and not much of a nap today!
-Ryan, James, Laura, Lilly, Cherry, and Bandit are enjoying warmed cookied before bed
-Alex, Oliver, and Jasmine are in their swings asleep
-Cody is trying to drink his bottle and stay awake.. he's not really suceeding
-Ryder is wailing in his dads arms. He is so fighting sleep!
--
I'm expecting a little boy.. we don't know the name yet...
November 29, 2011 02:28AM
-With only three months left to wait, we're readying ourselves for our new arrival!

November 29, 2011 08:01PM
We're throwing the wrappers from Manuella's BirthDay Gifts in a recycle bin after she opened them in the living room; She was so happy to get letters and gifts from her family who are living Spain as well as to get gifts from her siblings, family and neighbors from her Baby Valley Home; smiling smiley

Now, everyone is having their bottles of milk and all the babies are ready to go to sleep except Lucky, Anastasya and Xavier who are already sleeping! grinning smiley

- Sophie - Katelyn - Kaden - Charlotte - Alex - Robert - Jessie - Izabella - Abigail - Edward - Selena - Claire - Nicholas - Alina - Melissa - Charlie - Riley - Kiley - Roxana - Rory - Gianna - Anthony - Théodore - Manuella

November 29, 2011 08:15PM
-Calem is having cherrios for snack
-Riley Rose is napping peacefully
-I am getting ready to go grocery shopping when paul gets home from work
-Paul is at work

November 29, 2011 10:25PM
-We're all out on a stroll, all bundled up in a bunch of warm clothes!

November 29, 2011 11:23PM
-Dinner time!
-I'm feeding Cody and Jamsine a bottle
-Jacob is trying to feed Oliver and Ryder whilst trying to make Ryan eat - he's not feeling that good!
-James, Laura, Lilly, Cherry, and Bandit are enjoying some left over turkey from Thanksgiving
-Alex is enjoying some Gerber Graduates marcaroni and cheese with peas & carrots
-The dogs are chowing down
--
The baby boy is good!
November 29, 2011 11:35PM
-We're all getting ready to go out to eat...

November 30, 2011 12:32AM
Baths!
-I'm giving the older ones a bath
-Melvin is giving the younger ones a bath
-The dogs are trying to jump in the tub!
--
The baby boy is not kicking
November 30, 2011 12:41AM
-We're all eating a yummy dinner now!

November 30, 2011 01:51AM
-I am bathing Calem
-Calem is playing with his foam bath letters
-Riley Rose is sleeping thankfully she was very cranky today
-Paul is sleeping after a long day at work

November 30, 2011 01:53AM
-We're all getting baths finished now...thousands of giggles erupting from each child, along with thousands of bath bubbles floating up into the air!

November 30, 2011 03:36AM
- Emerson, Hallie, Paisley and Wesley are in there p.j's watching a movie

- Jett, Ella and Holden are getting their bath

- I am bathing the younger ones

- Daddy is getting the bed time snacks ready

- Leaf is watching the movie with the kids
November 30, 2011 09:08AM
We're bringing Charlie to school with our family car. I need to check in the house to make sure that he didn't forget anything at home! smiling smiley He has got lots of letters of good luck this morning from his family and friends from his natal country! surpris

Grannie, Auntie Nic, and the babies two cousins are around!
- Ella is sitting on Grannie's lap, while she coo's - "Look how big you got!"
- Bianca is playing with Cameron ( one of their cousins)- the game seems to be- Lets chase Lillie around the house while she runs away squealing!
- Lillie is running away screaming with laughter.
- Aiden is watching the baby channel on TV.
- Rebecca is also watching the baby channel.
- Jacob is 'chatting' to Auntie Nic while eating some apple slices dunked in caramel dip.
- Isaac is being fed his bottle by me.
- Cameron (one of the cousins) is helping Bianca terrorize Lillie!
- Joshua (the other cousin) is stealing Jacob's apple slices and nibbling them.
- Grannie is cooing over Ella.
- Auntie Nic is talking to Jacob.
- I am feeding Isaac.
- The quads are kicking away!
November 30, 2011 05:24PM
-Calem and Riley are at their grandma's house
-Paul and I are on our way to the hospital as I have been having contractions

November 30, 2011 08:06PM
- Riley, Kiley, Roxana, Rory, Anthony, Théodore and Manuella are eating their yogurts on the livingroom couch watching TV; Tétine

- Abelia and Răzvan are having their bottles of milk mixed with special cereals for sleeping in their high chairs; smiling smiley

- Lucky, Anastasya and Xavier already finished their bottles of milk and now are sleeping in their beds; Good-night! surpris

- Gianna is feeling very queasy so she skipped the dinner but I'm still trying to give her some tea... confused

November 30, 2011 09:52PM
-We are at the park!
-I'm cleaning James's wounds.. he fell off the swing
-Melvin at work
-Ryan, Laura, Cherry, Lilly, and Bandit are taking turns on the see-saw
-Alex is playing in the sand box
-Oliver, Ryder, Jasmine, and Alex are taking naps - they look so cute!
-The dogs' are here too! Chasing each other
--
We're naming the baby boy Cole! No idea on a middle name yet...
November 30, 2011 10:31PM
-The whole family came to visit our new addition Ashton Ryder

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen