Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen

Home > General > My babies, forever i'll love.

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

expectedchatschoolrandomwiththisdoingthoughtspersotodaynamejustwouldthathourswhattalkgamenameshavebabiesyourbabylikebbpar

Online Users

Guests: 44
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! General

Hey guys,

-Babylover- here. I know the title is a little cheesy but i thought it would be fun if we can talk about your babies.. which i'm sure you love! tongue sticking out smiley

Bascially, a little chat of when you first started out and how was your experience on BV - Did you find it easy? Hard? Alright? Was money hard to get? Also, you can mention how many multiples you ever had, and if you'd ever have that much again. Just talk about your babies, your thoughts on BV and your overall experience! I thought it would be fun as sometimes, it's hard to picture a moderator starting out like any other player, so this would be easier to see. (:

-Babylover-
Well, i started out the english BV about 1 year and a half ago. I had an account, Babylover1234, which i played on for 8 months. And now i'm here, playing on -Babylover- and sofar i got 7 months! (:

When i first arrived to BV, i thought it was fun.. but hard as money seemed like it never added up. But slowly, i finally got their. After having Babylover1234, i came onto this account, and i just liked it much more. My most i ever had were triplets, and i would probably have the same amount again, but in the future! I'm currently trying to take care of them. tongue sticking out smiley

I love BV, and i find it fun. I've been playing since i was 9 or 10 years old, but the first version on the FR version, with the images of real babies. The french BV then got 'virtualised' and everything was cartoon, which was the second version. And finally, the last version came out on the FR version, looking like this. I'm really happy the EN version came out, i always had a hard time understanding the FR version at times.

Well, there you go! wink
May 28, 2011 11:26PM
I found BV quite easy actually, I figured it out by my own by exploring the site. I was one of the first players to join the EN version, so I got to talk to the Storks often and they helped me out along the money.
Money was tedious at first, but once I got to the highest jobs, it was so much easier. I have too much money now, but that's okay, haha (;
The highest amount of multiples I've had was quadruplets, and to be honest, I don't think I would do it again! Triplets is def my limit.

In total, I have 17 babies at home atm, & 46 in school which makes a whopping grand total of 53 babies! I've been on here for 2 years, 3 months now, so that's why I have so many, haha.
I love all the friends I've made here, and I love being a moderator. This site is amazing, and I hope to play it as long as I can (:

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
Awh nice Steph! I also forgot to mention, i got 5 sweeties at home and 1 big girl in school. But i've had these before them:

French version:

Michael
Melissa
Assunta
Rose
Marrisa
Leah
Veronica
Gabriel-Miles
Gracie-Matilda

Lilah
Sophie

English version:

Jemma
Jazmyn-Rose
Noa-Vivienne
Elijah-River
FORGOT HIS NAME
Annabelle-Faith
Juliette-Fawn

Brileigh
Rebecca
Rhyker
Noah
C.C
Auburn
Rory

Sawyer
Sydney
Pippa
Jasper
Hollis

So in all my time playing, the babies i kept for a while were 30 babies, including 7 that i take care of now on the FR and EN version! (:
May 29, 2011 02:39AM
Well, I've been on here about the same time as Melissa has. I love BabyValley and find it so much fun to do when I don't have anything else to do!

At first, I very the money to be very hard. I thought it'd never add up! I mean here I was one minute with eighty bbc and now I'm well into the thousands! I hope to become a moderator someday as well. I have sixteen babies at the moment...three in school and thirteen at home.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
May 29, 2011 10:50AM
I was on the FR at first, I didn't use the board but the game was easy, I just used the Storks' letter the first time and then it went finee! I started around the time the English version was created, because I remember it was in the French valley news.

First baby: A little boy named Aryan, looked exactly like Rachael's Charlie but with black eyes. Then I waited about 6 months and had a little girl, Leila. It went:

Aryan
Leila
Enzo
Mehdi
Lilia
Daniel & Andrew

And then a longgg break (almost 3 years)!

Bébé Proud mommy to 79 adorable sweeties! Prends la route

73 babies at school... Miss them... frown Ridwane, Selma, Ryan, Mikhaïl, Mehdi, Léna, Léa, Elisa, Emma, Daniel, Tom, Ethan, Kendra, Keira, Max, Valentin, Vivienne, Aiden, Maëlys, Maël, Oliver, Michaela, Keith, Kristen, Amanda, Brian, Bianca, Charlie, Darren, Dahlia, Elaine, Florence, Gabriel, Grace, Hunter, Indigo, Izumi, Jade, Kendall, Logan, Lauren, Matthew, Nicholas, Natasha, Owen, Pauline, Qiana, Ryder, Shalia, Tina, Toan, Toby, Ugo, Vincent, Wendy, Willow, Xia, Yohan, Yanis, Zaira, Evan, Madeline, Lydia, Kaitlyn, Eileen, Levi, Keziah, Mia, Samuel, Kieran, Ray, Lewis, Alexander, Alayna & Sacha. At home: Eliora, Tahlia, Richard & Riley! Muuah! Love you all my cutie pies! nounours coeur

http://www.cozybabyquilts.com/images/6babiesline.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2011 01:00PM by sbelhaj.
^ Awwh, so little Aryan looked like my Sawyer but with black eyes? Cute. (: - It's so fun read how people started playing.

My cousin introduced the game to me, but like i said, it was the first version on the FR one and i was little so it was hard at understanding things so she helped me as she was half french and older and was better at understanding things. I then stopped playing for almost 1 year or two, as i didn't like it. But i played other games, and always tried to remember the name of the site. My cousin then remembered what the site was and told me, and everything was changed! I then found it hard with 3 babies, no money, no food or soap etc, so i just restarted and had 1 baby. I then stopped playing for a year or two as i didn't like it but after that period of time, i wanted to check it out as i hadn't played in a while, and everything was changed (The version now that they have on the FR one) and that's when i had my first one there that i kept until she was in school, Rose. I really wanted everything to be in EN so when i found out about the EN version, i got super happy and came here. I currently have -Babylover- & -Bissous- (Rose was on a different account, along with her other siblings except for Lilah and Sophie) wink

Wow, i said a lot. grinning smiley
May 29, 2011 04:37PM
My first baby ever was Sophie (:

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
May 29, 2011 07:35PM
My first baby ever was Brianna, who's in school now. I only play on this version as it's the one I found out about first.

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
May 29, 2011 07:53PM
I came on BV over a year ago, over a year and a half maybe... at first I remember I had no idea how to play, and I ended up restarting 3 times in the first day. As a joke I made M.J., thinking I would have to restart but it stuck with me and my game went from there! Money, I've struggled with and still do at some points, with 5000 something bbc for 13 babies at home right now. I came on the boards I think right after Mia was born...
I have 34 babies, mostly boys. Most amounts of multiples I've had was Quadruplets, and I've had 2 sets! the first is in school, second is at home. I've also had 3 twin sets, so multiples make up almost half of the babies that I've had.

Thats about it! smiling smiley

~ 41 ~ M.J. ~ Charlie ~ Mia ~ Koda ~ Diego ~ Haidyn ~ Celeste ~ Nicholas ~ Noa ~ Patrick ~ Eden ~ Violet ~ Joel ~ Joshua ~ Elliot ~ Cohen ~ Kyndall ~ Christian ~ Lucy ~ Timothy ~ Caroline ~ Titan ~ Joseph ~ Madelyn ~ Harriet ~ Brady ~ Paxton ~ Cash ~ Eben ~ Sloan ~ Tucker ~ Gavin ~ Walter ~ Petra ~ Seamus ~ Callum ~ Avi ~ Everest ~ Judah ~ Campbell ~ Presley ~ 41 ~

I came on Bv about 11 months ago and I had to restart 2 these are the names of all the kids I have had

First account

Alice I know everyone didn't know me then because I din't evan know how to get on the boards tongue sticking out smiley

Dimonde

Diamond

I din't know that you had to have money for each baby and I got Dimonde because i din't know who to spell Diamond then I got Diamond and then I restarted

Seconde account

Jayla

Forgot her name

Kaden

Forgot

Forgot

Autumn

Nicholas

Gabriel

Third account

Charlie

Molly Cecilia

Winter

Jace

Autumn

Jackson

Adeline

Harriet

Theodor

I found this site because I was looking for some baby game and this came up and i loved it ever sense. Lots of my friends in real life play because I told about Bv like cali716, Anna1234, Madisson and AngelFluff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2011 08:30PM by Ailia.
May 29, 2011 10:29PM
Hmm...where to start? wink

I actually was playing another baby game (I'm sure you all know which one) before finding this one. I've been playing for about 2 and a half years, I think. I first joined in February (?) soon after this version launched. I believe it was even still in beta. I didn't think I would last on here. I thought I was going to make an account, bother with it for a few days, find it boring and be done. Who knew it would stick? I remember there being only a handful of players who were posting on the boards at the time...it was super quiet and had a totally different vibe back then! That's when I first met Steph, Rachael, and Maelys. Good times, girls!

I found the site super easy when I first started. I thought everything was explained well, so I never had a hard time, at least not that I can remember.

This is my favorite game I've found on the internet - I love it. It's easy, doesn't require a lot of time, and it's just a great way to spend time if you're bored.

I'm so glad I'm a moderator now; after spending so much time on here, I feel like it's a necessity to give back a lil'! grinning smiley

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/25/130625084844794682.png
. 62 .
. Rhyker . Brigham . Zealand . Grier . Daveigh . Auden . Roman . Ophelia . Holleder . Roxana . Sunny . Jagger . Cairo . Maverick . Ralston . Novalee . Americus . Ramsey . Tudor . Nolan . Tanner . Devon . Kennedy . Sumter . Delaney . Leland . Albany . Micah . Scout . Conrad . Gulliver . Crusoe . Cameo . Sonnet . Reverie . Bellamy . Monroe . Rafe . Xander . Lennox . Copeland . Boston . Caprice . Hawthorne . Thatcher . Sparrow . Pandora . Bodhi . Indie . Ulysses . Rhett . Avalon . Calhoun . Booker . Georgia . Winslet . Elowen . Gentry . Shenandoah . Mercer . Boheme . Raphaëla .

Need help? // Ask a question? // Mail an Admin/Moderator?

- B.

May 30, 2011 01:19AM
What a great way to put the last part, Bria! So straight forward!

May 30, 2011 02:00AM
Ahh, Bria the beta days grinning smiley
I remember complaining because if you wanted to have a baby, you had to pay 400bbc! That really kept people from giving their babies away (; After my 6th baby Eben was born, beta was donee (It was summertime, I'd have to say June) we had new clothes, and then VIP came in. For a little while we had VIP clothes, and you couldn't always buy what you wanted, which was annoying. Then they took it away because no one was getting a VIP account. After a year, more people were here and the "good ol' days" were gone (not saying that's a bad thing) there were more problems, and we had to share the boards and chat.

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 30, 2011 02:39AM
I joined the EN version first because I found out about it first. I joined in late March (March 22nd to be exact) 2009. The site was still in Beta and I don't think I used the boards too much in the beginning. I would read what the other girls had posted, but not post that much. I never had to restart my game because I figured out how to take care of my babies and earn money quickly. I just started having multiples in the last year or so. The most I've had so far is triplets, I don't think I'll ever have more than that. I currently have 8 babies in school, 3 2 year olds, twin 7 month olds, and a 1 1/2 month. So, I have had a total of 14 babies so far.

I really love BV!!! It is a great site to play on for a few minutes each day and post on the boards, chat and message your friends. I think I'll be playing for a long time!
I was looking for a baby game when I was about 10-Now I am 11- I was bored with all those little games on other sites. So I just started looking, I found another site, stayed on that for a while, quit, and then found this one! When I first got on, I didn't know what to do and had two babies right away. Then I restarted and got my first baby Alice, and soon just learned the game. It was easy after I just read that storks' letter! I mauvered through the game, making some bad money choices. Soon I had 11 babies and about 300 bb coins. -babylover- helped me make a few dicicious which really changed the way I played. Money-wise, anyways. I thank her for that!

Total amount of babies:

Alice,
Abi,
Carter,
Analeigh,

Alyssa,
& Sky.

The game is great! I'm planning to stay on for as long as I can. smiling smiley
May 30, 2011 08:34AM
Ohh wait a second, when I started ion the FR you had to pay for a new baby too! I had totally forgotten about that! It mustn't have been much though, like 200 bbc... It wasn't a bad idea for new players though, because on here people often have too many babies at first then give up the game because it's too hard...

Bébé Proud mommy to 79 adorable sweeties! Prends la route

73 babies at school... Miss them... frown Ridwane, Selma, Ryan, Mikhaïl, Mehdi, Léna, Léa, Elisa, Emma, Daniel, Tom, Ethan, Kendra, Keira, Max, Valentin, Vivienne, Aiden, Maëlys, Maël, Oliver, Michaela, Keith, Kristen, Amanda, Brian, Bianca, Charlie, Darren, Dahlia, Elaine, Florence, Gabriel, Grace, Hunter, Indigo, Izumi, Jade, Kendall, Logan, Lauren, Matthew, Nicholas, Natasha, Owen, Pauline, Qiana, Ryder, Shalia, Tina, Toan, Toby, Ugo, Vincent, Wendy, Willow, Xia, Yohan, Yanis, Zaira, Evan, Madeline, Lydia, Kaitlyn, Eileen, Levi, Keziah, Mia, Samuel, Kieran, Ray, Lewis, Alexander, Alayna & Sacha. At home: Eliora, Tahlia, Richard & Riley! Muuah! Love you all my cutie pies! nounours coeur

http://www.cozybabyquilts.com/images/6babiesline.jpg
May 30, 2011 12:29PM
| Admin
I started this site just under 2 years ago I think. I clicked random and got a little boy! So I named him Charlie. Then it asked for me to pick a username (I'm always so rubbish at that bit, lol) so because I knew I really wanted a girl called Ella, I came up with Charliella!

I never had problems with money, or giving babies away as I was wise with money and picked names I actually love myself, so I didn't have to get rid of them. After 9 months, Ella was born!

Like the girls said, the site was still in Beta, and it was so much quieter! I remember the days of Steph, Bria, Maelys and Gabby! I agree about paying for the baby looking back, like Steph and Sonia said - it would stop so many problems, and girls would certainly give their babies away a lot less!

Anyway, quite quickly I became the first moderator on the english version (after Sarabi, who was admin) and am now the site's admin!

I've had other accounts on the french, and spanish sites but I quickly get bored of them, especially the french where you had to do lots of washing...

smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
May 30, 2011 04:08PM
A little bit more of my experience:

Money was quite tedious to come by at first. I know I had to restart at least three times, then I quit this account, and joined back a few days later because I couldn't stay away!

May 30, 2011 04:36PM
I think it's all about being patient and organzied when you first start the game (;

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 30, 2011 04:39PM
I didn't like having to pay to get a baby when the game first started. I was so happy when they made the babies free. I think that's when I started having multiples because I didn't have a high enough job yet to pay for more than 1 baby at a time.
May 30, 2011 04:44PM
Yeaah, it was annoying because you had to save up and stuff, but I think it taught us a good lesson about how we handled our money, and that babies aren't just there for you to have, you need to work at it!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 30, 2011 04:48PM
I can only imagine that as I wasn't here when this was available.

May 30, 2011 04:54PM
| Admin
Quote:
Steph
Yeaah, it was annoying because you had to save up and stuff, but I think it taught us a good lesson about how we handled our money, and that babies aren't just there for you to have, you need to work at it!

I agree! I think a lot of the earlier players can handle money a lot better.

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

May 30, 2011 05:13PM
It's all about exploring the site, reading the Storks letters, etc. there's no hurt!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
I remember that! On the FR version, a long time ago, when you wanted a new baby after you had 6, you needed to pay 450, or something like that, for more babies. So, i rarely had babies until that was taken out. No joke, i was taking care of Rose, she was 2 years old and then that's when i had my Marissa! I had no clue how to have another baby, and not to mention i had very little money. I bought BBC once on the game, and then was okay ever since. Marissa was an accident though, i wanted to check out something and i was just going to write random letters for her name but something told me to write a real name after i pressed continue. And so, the first name coming to mind was Marissa, i pressed continue and i had her. I was shocked as i didn't want her, i only had 230 BBC and i couldn't afford her.. and i felt really bad to give her away. So, i bought her a 70% stroller, took her picture, bought her essentials and waited to get a bed for her. Finally, i had money and when Rose was in school, i had girl twins, Leah and Veronica. And when Marissa entered school, i had Gabriel & Gracie. I didn't know that the 450 thing didn't exist anymore so i took a long time.
May 30, 2011 11:43PM
Yeah babies were quite expensive (;

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
May 31, 2011 03:52AM
I'm sooo glad I joined this site. I've made a lot of new friends, Melissa, Taylor, Steph, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, not to mention all of the friendlyness surrounding the site. That's why I love it!

May 31, 2011 10:55AM
| Admin
Thanks wink Yeah I've made a lot of friends too!

Mummy to;
(68 babies in school)

xxx

May 31, 2011 04:39PM
You're welcome! I can't wait to see what else awaits!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bb Valle jeu pour fille bb virtuel Bebs valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet fr kleine Mdchen