Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > The site's current events > Storks Chat!

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

todaywouldyourpersojustdoingnamesthoughtsnamegameexpectedbbparhoursbabyhavethisschoolwithwhatthatchattalkbabiesrandomlike

Online Users

Guests: 49
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

February 21, 2011 03:24PM
| Admin
Helllo Dear Parents of the Valley,

To celebrate Baby Valley's 2nd Birthday, all day long we the Storks, will be on chat! Now, we do have a nest to care for a fish to eat, so we may not be on all day. Please come and join us in the chatter room!

See you there!
-Storks

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2011 10:36PM by Storks.
February 21, 2011 04:11PM
Awesome! When are you going to go their? I have a little problem: How come 2 of my babies became sick on the same day?

I thought that if you guys are going to be posting here, then I might be able to ask you things!
February 21, 2011 04:43PM
That's what the chat is for star10 (: they'll come on as much as they can, but they're very busy birds!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
Great! This is awesome! So, basically we can just talk about random things. Right?
February 21, 2011 11:09PM
Correct!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
This is very nice, thanks Storks! (:
February 22, 2011 05:16AM
Thanks this is very cool smiling smiley
February 22, 2011 10:30PM
ok sure

Baby Valley - The valley of babies
February 24, 2011 11:54PM
Hey, Storks! Thanks so much for opening that cool chat! I wanted to ask...when will you be recruiting more moderators to work for the team?

Mommy to 90 precious babies: Brianna, Aaliyah, Mason, Erika, Carter, Reagen, Stormi, Alayna, Hera, Hestia, Cameron, Chase, Holly, Molly, Ariel, Jacob, Dakota, Kaden, Maisie, Emily, Rachael, Keanna, Bria, Stephanie, Noah, Sierra, Connor, Aiden, Max, Stella, Rylan, Logan, Chaya, Rayleigh, Leilani, Isabella, Isaac, Colleen, Sophia, Meredith, Nicholas, Emma, Harrison, Teagen, Summer, Arianna, Savannah, Abria, Scarlett, Skyler, Ryder, Austin, Ava, Isaiah, Bentley, Aubrey, Carmen, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Leah, Piper, Brayden, Liam, Hannah, Greyson, Ryleigh, Blakely, Kailia, Kennedy, Edward, Brooklyn, Gabriella, Tyra, Tabitha, Tinsley, Irisa, Shane, Luke, Ryker, Lydia, Eva, Janessa, Alli, Zoey, Owen, Jaxon, Farrah, Hunter, Ainsleigh, Nolan, and Brantley!
All the mods (plus storks) are discussing it, i think.. Just be patient.
February 25, 2011 05:17AM
Well we just closed recruitment...so probably not for a while!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
February 25, 2011 04:39PM
Yes I agree

http://i.picasion.com/pic39/031b3a0ac2c2b82402753bd2708412e7.gifgif animators
February 25, 2011 06:07PM
how can i earn more money

Edit Steph: Please post a topic in help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2011 06:52PM by Steph.
March 05, 2011 08:37PM
please i have no money to help provide my three babies could i please have some money to help my babies grow up.Tétine

Edit Charliella: Please stick to topic, and it's impossible to give money.

Baby Valley - The valley of babies

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 10:26PM by charliella.
March 13, 2011 10:19PM
so does this mean i can ask questions??

Edit Steph: Well, the Storks are no longer on chat. They were, but Babyvalley's birthday is over. If you need to ask a question, you can always post in "Help".

naiya99
mother of baby Priya and Jay.
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2011 10:22PM by Steph.
August 06, 2012 10:28AM
i had to twins yesterday
^ Please no rambling. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen