Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen

Home > The site's current events > Moderator Recruitment

Please sign in using the
below form

ID
I forgot my login

Password
I forgot my password

A D S

Community managers

» DJP» Storks» charliella» boomdish

Mots-clés/Tags populaires

whatbabybabiesdoingyourchatrandomhourswouldthattodaythoughtsnamesjusthavenamebbparwithschoolexpectedpersolikegamethistalk

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 13
on le April 28, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 122
on le March 25, 2015

BabyValley's boards ! The site's current events

February 08, 2011 08:14PM
| Admin
Hello Dear Parents of the Valley,

As you probably know moderators Sarabi and Aylala are to be leaving us shortly. This means the only moderators left are Steph and Charliella. Although the 2 work hard, they will need some help with the site.

We are looking for a reliable, experienced player to take on the role of BabyValley's new moderator. They must be:

-Online daily
-Trustworthy
-Know the game inside and out
-Follow the rules

They must also have no history of multiple accounts, swearing or any other type of behaviour that Baby Valley does not permit. This is a very responsible job, and we need a reliable player.

If you think it sounds like you, then send a mail to the "Storks" with the Subject: Moderator Recruitment, answering the following:

Name:

Why would you like to be a moderator?

Why should we pick you (what qualities do you have)?

If you are unsuccessful this time - don't worry there's always next time. So, don't whinge or moan, as these are not moderator trates.

Good luck!

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif
February 08, 2011 08:19PM
| Admin
I look forward to working with one of you girls, the help will be much appreciated! smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
February 08, 2011 09:28PM
Hi i am teddi. I am 10 years old and i love babies. I go on everyday to make sure my babies are not sick. I would like to be a moderator because i would like to teach people how to use this site, and teach them the rules. Hoope you pick me!

Love
Teddi

Edit Charliella: Please read the instructions! It says mail the Storks!

http://i.picasion.com/pic39/031b3a0ac2c2b82402753bd2708412e7.gifgif animators

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 11:10PM by charliella.
Thanks for the information Storks. (:
February 12, 2011 04:09AM
Delaina L. Johnson
I want to be a moderator because I want to do more on this site, I want to get on this site and have another purpose besides taking care of my babies. I use this site to help my little cousins to see the hard work that is required to take care of a child properly. I am honest, realiable, and I work hard at everything. I will take this serious as if am getting paid.

Edit Charliella: Please read the instructions!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2011 12:30PM by charliella.
February 13, 2011 08:05PM
how long does this go on?

Call me Dana
♫Beatles..they taught me how love <3
♫Eminem...taught me how to live and not care about being judged <3
February 13, 2011 09:34PM
| Admin
Until the Storks agree on the perfect mod smiling smiley

Mummy to;
Aoife, Madeleine, George, Avery, Isabella, Adam, Layla & Chelsea
(68 babies in school)
Charlie, Ella, Olivia, Ethan, Madeline, Maisie, Xavier, Elena, Paisley, Jack, Imogen, Ava, Benjamin, Samuel, Andrea, Ruby, Molly, Owen, Luke, Eve, Adalyn, Reece, Caden, Isaac, Sophia, Audrey, Zachariah, Harrison, Charlotte, Nicholas, Annabelle, Phoebe, Daisy, Sebastian, Noah, Edward, Thomas, Aiden, Isabelle, Madison, Josiah, Leah, Holly, Lucas, Rosie, Joseph, Leo, Savannah, Oliver, Joshua, Amelie, Joel, Freya, Libby, Alyssa, Summer, Isaiah, Milly , Claudia, Riley, Elijah, Bennett, Harley, Annaleigh, Zoe, Alfie, Oscar, Gemma & Kieran

xxx

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/babyvalley/b-2-1-1-1.jpg
So we all need to have patience...
February 14, 2011 02:00AM
That's right!

Mommy to; Seraphina♥

At school(:
Sophie, Ava, Kaden, Noah, Hazel, Eben, Kylie, Rosalie, Jude, Alexis, Carter, Graham, Lilah, Oliver, Emma, Grace, Reid, Logan, Callista, Zoe, Layna, Carly, William, Summer, Zachary, Isabelle, Elijah, Matthew, Hattie, Theo, Tristan, Tallulah, Madelyn, Jacob, Blake, Oscar, Abigail, Sydney, Rowan, Harper, Jack, Sienna, Ella, Max, Anna, Levi, Genesis, Ashlyn, Emeth, Trey, Kamilla, Louie, Marigold, Jace, Daniel, Amelia, Eavan, Leah, Edward, Molly, Aster, Tamsin, Esai, & Dante.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i432/Babyvalley23/Picnikcollage-5.jpg
February 15, 2011 03:03AM
I sent in an email to the storks, hopefully I make it I have wanted to be a moderator for so long!

Anna1234
Well, I hope you get it Anna1234! Don't be discouraged if you don't. Good luck. wink Thanks, Storks.
February 17, 2011 02:47AM
Hi I love baby valley I always check on my baby and make sure she's not sick I stay very worried that she will get sick so I make sure she gets everything she needs I love baby valley and everything about it and I would really like to get part thankyouLOL!

taytaygirl
February 17, 2011 02:55AM
[quote taytaygirl1234]Hi I'm Taylor I am 10 years old and I want to get this part because I always loved baby valley and I always wanted to have a big part in baby valley.I am always ready for a challenge I always go to something that takes work and I'm on baby valley everyday thankyousmiling smiley

taytaygirl
[quote taytaygirl1234][quote taytaygirl1234]Hi I'm Taylor I am 10 years old and I want to get this part because I always loved baby valley and I always wanted to have a big part in baby valley.I am always ready for a challenge I always go to something that takes work and I'm on baby valley everyday thankyousmiling smiley[/quote]

Please read instructions! Thanks. wink
Good luck to eveyone - You would all get picked but as you know, they only need 1 person. Don't worry, always next time. wink
February 20, 2011 08:00PM
Yeah, even if we don't make it we shouldn't get discouraged, it probably only means that the storks found someone with even more experience then you its not that your not good.

Anna1234
February 21, 2011 11:16PM
| Admin
Thankyou everyone, recruitement is now over.

We will mail the successful player(s).

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/03/24/130324082828167091.gif
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Message Post-It New message(s) You answered this message
Moved message No new message(s)

This space is destined to allow you to bring your contribution to the themes of discussion that we offer you and the data given on it cannot be used for another purpose. A moderator is likely to delete any contribution that has no link to the theme of the discussion, to the site's editorial line, or that would be contrary to the law.
You can, at any moment, send an email asking for your posts to be deleted at webmaster@babyvalley.co.uk

http://babyvalley.co.uk/

Bébé Vallée jeu pour fille bébé virtuel Bebés valle juego para nina gratis Baby Valley game for girl free Baby Valley ist ein Spiel auf Internet für kleine Mädchen